Iron Logic

Why did Logical get demoted?

Hey everyone, this will be the last post in which I address you in this format because as you can tell, I am no longer a part of the staff team. Unfortunately, Unlike most other staff members, I was not able to leave on good terms or of my own accord. So you must be thinking, What did he do? Did he constantly abuse his powers? Was he truly the most biased staff member? Did he hack accounts? No, none of those things. 

I'll let you all know a story I have told only a small list of people;
I once played a server with a good friend of mine, we put a lot of work into our accounts and everything was going great. One day on the forums, some random guy 'Likes' 15 or so of my friends posts all at once and the Community Manager saw this and banned him from the forums for supposed 'Rep boosting'. I thought this was absurd and immediately pointed out to the community manager that this was ridiculous because they are completely different people, you can't ban someone just because someone else liked all of their posts. He said that he could. So what do you think I did?
I liked all of the community managers posts and reported him to point out his ridiculous double standard and to get my friend unbanned. But that didn't happen, I was instead banned for harassment.
So I spoke with all of the moderators on discord and they all told me that since he is a higher rank, there is nothing they can do. Even though they all agreed we were abused.

So that was when I changed my attitude on the RuneX staff team, I wouldn't take everything Ramzi or Ryan said as the 100% truth and I wouldn't see all of their decisions as gospel. If a player came to me and thought they were abused in some way I would do everything I could to get to the bottom of it.

So let's go over some of the mistakes I managed to put up on and the ones I managed to get resolved for the players.

• Welfare, Batty and Adam getting banned from the discord.

Unfortunately, this situation is not resolved. A while ago we added an 'arguments' section to the discord, which the staff would use to send players who wanted to argue to keep it off the client and out of the general discord chat. This channel was NSFW and completely opt in, if you didn't want to argue or have someone argue with you, you just didn't go into it. All the staff knew about it and one day Welfare want's to argue and yell at another player who joined the section to argue back. Welfare asked Raw, a moderator, if it was Okay to 'flame' the player and Raw said YES! Just no racism. So Welfare flamed the player and Ramzi of all people banned him from the discord. The next day, Adam and Batty had a discussion in the arguments section and for some reason Raw banned Batty. I reviewed everything and it was completely an abuse of power, there was no flame or anything even close. So I said he was an idiot and that he should ban Adam as well then, so he did ???.
I brought all of this up to Ramzi and Ryan, the reply was that it was completely fine and that discord bans are not appealable. Keep that little bit of information in your head, we will need it later.

• Welfare, Given away account?! :o.

When Welfare was cleaned, he left for a few days and he gave me his login information to sell him items for him, which I did. Later, he also gave Batty the login information to AFK sponsor zone and to merch on the account. Keep in mind, Welfare was active on his ironman account at the time and still uses the Welfare account. Raw decided to ban him for giving away his account, a decision which I spoke to Ramzi about and it was immediately overturned. The next day, Raw goes to Ramzi directly and convinces him that Welfare has quit and got him banned again, It took me 1 minute to PM welfare and he hadn't quit, which I showed to Ramzi and got him unbanned. Literally the next day later, Raw tried a 3rd time to get Welfare banned for giving away his account, wonder how that went down in the end. 
If I hadn't spoken up, Welfare would be banned. 

Edited by Logical
  • Like 6

• Murdaaa and Batty are lurers?!

I don't think I need to go into great detail on this whole situation. The staff team were split, Raw, Ralph, Castleman and James all wanted to ban the two players for 'luring' and I said it wasn't a lure. They said 4 to 1, and banned them. I took this up the chain to Ramzi and he said he looked at the logs and that they would still be banned. I didn't believe him, I didn't see these logs, So I spoke to every player involved, gathered statements etc and collected evidence to prove that the staff team and even Ramzi himself got it wrong, and in the end Ryan had to review the logs and showed the entire team. I was right. The only reason those innocent players aren't banned right now is because I had the guts to question the higher ups.

• The slew of incorrectly completed tickets and unjust punishments.

Players would come out of the wood work with these kinds of issues and I would do everything I could to get them solved. 

As you can see, I began to get quite a reputation in the staff team as the one guy who would question the decisions of the Co-owners without worrying about the backlash, because i don't care about my rank if it means I have to sit back and watch players be abused. 

I'd like to start off with a short paragraph about the RuneX staff team, and by the staff team, I mean the actual team, which died months ago after we lost many key members including Kong, Ally, One and Kliksa. Back in those days the staff team was amazing, it was just a group of friends that posted memes, had a laugh and played RuneX together. Everything was always completed properly and most importantly we never had arguments, we were always able to have a meaningful discussion on various topics and in the end come to an agreement everyone was happy with.

Now however, It isn't what I would call a staff team, it was staff teams. Pretty much broken down into Samuel, Logical and Roger, the staff who had been around the longest and could still engage each-other in meaningful discussion and actually just casually talk with each-other about anything. On the other side we have Raw, Ralph, Castleman and James, who I'm sure worked well together, but when they would interact with 'Our' team it would just divulge into a shit show. James almost always stayed quiet during discussions, only chiming in on occasion to say' I agree' etc. Castleman would instantly distance himself the second a conversation started with a good'ol 'I'm not arguing again', Ralph would actually discuss things with us, and on many occasions we actually came to conclusions on important issues and then we have Raw, the guy who almost only jumped into to these discussions with sassy comments, 'Gotcha' moments and then quickly says that he has to go to work. 
I bring none of that up to slight, shame or disrespect anyone mentioned, but the player base deserves to know what kind of staff members we have. If you feel the way you were described to be a bit unfair, perhaps you should look at those conversations we had.

So this environment was full of arguments and name calling and all sort of stupid things, what do you expect when I'm trying to talk about something important and I've got staff like Raw jumping in with dumb gotchas and 2 moderators not even willing to discuss the topics. It got so bad that Ryan had to jump in and tell me that If I had any issues with the staff team, I should talk to Ramzi, the staff team manager. So that's what I did!

Immediately I flooded Ramzi's inbox with the last months worth of complaints I had, here are some of them now. 
X7xHnCz.png

JGkXim9.png

LpeKU04.png

I've done Ramzi the favour of blanking out anything he has said in this screenshot, as it was a private message. But I am perfectly allowed to reveal my own messaged.
I do apologise in advance for any of the staff members mentioned in the screenshots, but those are my opinions. 

The responses I got were less than thorough, His entire reply was probably the length of my starting statements, so when I came to him with all of these issues and got such a robotic deflection of all of my issues, it hurt. He then failed to answer my follow up questions and those 4-5 issues that he had yet to look in to, well, they are still waiting. 

But let's get to the big moment, the big question.. What was Logical Demoted for?
RwOZdmu.png
Showing the team, Ryan and Ramzi pure disrespect and being uncooperative? 

I'm sorry, but no.

Look at those messages sent directly to Ramzi, how much disrespect can you see?  Because all I see is a moderator who has some issues with the staff team and tried to handle it in the most professional and proper manner. 
But maybe it was mostly the cooperation part, how uncooperative was Logical? He was so uncooperative that he began and drove the discussion in forming new rules and definitions around harassment, Flame and flame baiting, even though he didn't really think he needed to. Why did he do that though? Because half of the staff team wanted to, but never took the time or effort to begin the actual discussion. 
Maybe, just maybe, you consider all those times I stood up to you Ramzi, but that can't be correct, because i was right in all of those situations. 

Perhaps I was the way I banned RogueMX from the discord and when you accepted his appeal i just banned him again. Seems like a pretty easy case of abusing my power, from the outside looking in that is.
I invite everyone who has read this far to remember the Batty, Welfare and Adam discord bans, remember when I said that they were unappealable. That is because when I complained to Ramzi about them and he shot me down, I simply asked if the players would be able to appeal discord punishments, and he said no, you can not appeal discord punishments. Let's also remember that Ramzi himself banned a player for arguing in the arguments section and did nothing to the moderator actively watching the situation and giving it his blessing. 

So when a video recording of the official RuneX discord chat arose with RogueMX bringing up Murdaaa's jail sentence just to bring it up and make it the butt of a joke and to belittle Murdaaa who wasn't even in the chat, it was a clear case of harassment. But I brought this up to the staff team and only Roger agreed that he should be banned, everyone else said it should just be a warning etc. But I showed them the Welfare, Batty and Adama discord case and they agreed, that if those 3 were banned, than RogueMX should be banned as well. Because Ramzi, the staff team leader, was the one who banned Welfare and said that all 3 bans were fine, so going off his logic, RogueMX was to be banned, and i did just that.

I didn't want to ban RogueMX, I didn't think it would be fair at all, but if Ramzi banned players for it, I would have to follow in his lead because he is the leader. Now this was just a clever plan, because none of the staff team cared when Batty, Welfare and Adam were banned, but the second I banned RogueMX the support for unbanning all 4 players was through the roof. That is what I wanted, I wanted the team to unite over this issue, I even said in the staff chat that I didn't want RogueMX to be banned and that once he was we could all join together in creating discord rules, an appeals process for the discord punishments and getting all 4 unjustly banned players unbanned. 

But it didn't go down that way, RogueMX appealed and Ramzi accepted it, even though he said they were not able to be appealed. Seemed like an extremely unfair treatment to me, so i re-banned RogueMX as a statement to stand up to Ramzi, keep in mind I quickly asked Raw to unban him, he doesn't need to stay banned now that my point was made and support was unified. But Ramzi didn't like this and here I am, demoted, for standing up for what I believed in and for fighting for the rights of the players that no-one else seemed to care about. 

But community, ask yourself, look at those screenshots and look at the way I act in-game. Do I come off as someone who is just blatantly disrespectful? Or maybe, just maybe, was I just getting a little too annoying because at the end of the day I was right, every time. Not to mention, why did I get demoted completely without any warning or even a little heads up to change my attitude. 

Why did Logical get demoted?

I have a few closing statements. 
Firstly, If you are reading this and you are angry or upset, please do not harass or badger the existing staff team, Ryan or Ramzi, it will not make this situation any better and I don't want to see anyone punished for me.
Secondly, I still love all of you guys in the staff team, regardless of how all this ended, you are still all my friends.
Lastly, and most importantly.

Ramzito and Ryan, perhaps i am all wrong, perhaps I really was demoted for merely being disrespectful. I never meant to come off in such a way, I have the utmost respect for you both and everyone in this community. If that is the case, I am sorry. 

Edited by Logical
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'd just like to add this in, sorry I had to post twice, I was having an issue making it all in one post.

Also, I'd like to make it known that apart from the thanks I got when Ramzi demoted me, I've heard nothing from Ramzi or Ryan. You'd think after someone spends 1.5 years of their life volunteering for you, expecting nothing in return, doing things that no-one else does such as the appeals, forum events etc, and being adored by the majority of the server, that I would at least get something a little better than what i did. Not even a thank you from Ryan.

So keep that in mind any up and coming staff members, no matter how tirelessly you work and how much you do for them, in the end you are just a disposable tool. 

• Like 3

inb4 things get nasty... I hope all goes well for you logical thank you for always being the just one of the staff team and never abusing your powers or going on a power trip. Truly one of the most unbiased staff members I’ve ever seen on a private server. 

As for raw, I’ve told everybody raw has abused me since the day I started playing. The evidence logical just put out there shows it even more. Then just the other day I was in “roguemx” discord raw joins in and says “welfare get the fuck out of my server you dog”  and bans me. RAW DOES NOT LIKE me. clearly abusive of his powers deserves a demote not this guy^^^ #shoutoutcupofrice

Edited by welfare
  • Like 3

just read through all this and i was here for all of those issues, really sad to see the current state of runex and how people are treated.. i wish something could be done but there obviously will not be, sad to see you taken off the staff team, you really were one of the best to handle situations etc, i don't wanna start some sort of shit storm so I've withheld a lot of what i truly want to say. i hope you stay playing runex though, even in the current state of it. Though i am amazed you didn't bring up a few other big issues, 1 of those including me in it and 1 of the staff members, again though i do not wish to start a shit storm, sorry buddy.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, welfare said:

inb4 things get nasty... I hope all goes well for you logical thank you for always being the just one of the staff team and never abusing your powers or going on a power trip. Truly one of the most unbiased staff members I’ve ever seen on a private server. 

Thanks man, I tried my best.

5 minutes ago, MrCypher said:

just read through all this and i was here for all of those issues, really sad to see the current state of runex and how people are treated.. i wish something could be done but there obviously will not be, sad to see you taken off the staff team, you really were one of the best to handle situations etc, i don't wanna start some sort of shit storm so I've withheld a lot of what i truly want to say. i hope you stay playing runex though, even in the current state of it. Though i am amazed you didn't bring up a few other big issues, 1 of those including me in it and 1 of the staff members, again though i do not wish to start a shit storm, sorry buddy.

I'll never leave this community by my own accord. This community is home to so many players I call my friends and even though I'm no longer staff, I can still call out bias and abuse where I see it. 
As for mentioning the big issues, It would only complicate things. Maybe next time :P 

Edited by Logical
  • Like 1

Worrying to see the server so many of us have enjoyed for almost two years going this way.

Saddening to see the community so many of us have loved being a part of for almost two years being put in jeopardy by a few power hungry/incompetent individuals. 

It seems the golden days of Runex have long since come to an end, I don't think I'd really realised until now.

I believe that Logical was one of VERY few remaining staff members who actually cared for the server and the community. Some are in it for money, some are in it for the staff icon + e-clout, but it's terrifying that when one tries to act in the best interest of the server, going out of his way to try to help fix the glaring issues with the server and the staff team, that he's hurried out of the door after committing hundreds of hours of his own time to bettering the server for no personal gain, and you claim 'disrespect' when you just don't want someone chasing you up about the issues you're ignoring.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously this is just a cash cow for you, but it's been a lot more than that for many, many people over the last two years. Friendships have formed here and people have used Runex as an escape from boring real life commitments. People have donated huge sums of money to keep the server they enjoyed up and running.

I think the real disrespect is letting the staff team get this way.

I don't expect you will, but I hope you learn from the obvious mistakes that are being made and try to guide the server back towards the way it was when it was working. 

Edited by Ally
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Very sad day when one of the true OG staff members gets demoted because leaders don't actually pay attention to what happens in the game.  Logical actually helped members unlike the joke of a team you now have besides a select few.  Logical is on this game and the forums more than anyone I know and I've been playing for over a year.  I feel sorry for Logical because he can no longer "help" but I am also happy for him.  I'm happy that he's out of that toxic relationship.  I'm happy he can finally enjoy the game and not have to worry about fighting for people when there shouldn't even be a fight to begin with.

Raw should be demoted immediately back to a lvl 3 account with no starter gear. He does nothing but wrong judgements. He bans and mutes when they're not needed at all and abuses power daily.  He got me perm banned on SPK for giving away a donation.  Guess who I gave it to, that's right, murdaaa. if I would have given to anyone else then it wouldn't have mattered.  He's a pathetic excuse of a staff member and I'm gonna leave it at that.  

If Ryan or Ramzi actually read this post and the comments, maybe they'll understand whats really going on in their server.  Corruption at its finest.  Having staff members in clans is one thing but when said clan deliberately targets other players personal lives and blasts it for the server to see then something should get done about that.  It's called harassment.  

I hope you can finally relax a little Logical.  You definitely have the server behind you.  Keep doing you boo thang.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ally said:

Worrying to see the server so many of us have enjoyed for almost two years going this way.

Saddening to see the community so many of us have loved being a part of for almost two years being put in jeopardy by a few power hungry/incompetent individuals. 

It seems the golden days of Runex have long since come to an end, I don't think I'd really realised until now.

I believe that Logical was one of VERY few remaining staff members who actually cared for the server and the community. Some are in it for money, some are in it for the staff icon + e-clout, but it's terrifying that when one tries to act in the best interest of the server, going out of his way to try to help fix the glaring issues with the server and the staff team, that he's hurried out of the door after committing hundreds of hours of his own time to bettering the server for no personal gain, and you claim 'disrespect' when you just don't want someone chasing you up about the issues you're ignoring.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously this is just a cash cow for you, but it's been a lot more than that for many, many people over the last two years. Friendships have formed here and people have used Runex as an escape from boring real life commitments. People have donated huge sums of money to keep the server they enjoyed up and running.

I think the real disrespect is letting the staff team get this way.

I don't expect you will, but I hope you learn from the obvious mistakes that are being made and try to guide the server back towards the way it was when it was working. 

Very well said, even brought a tear to my eye because it is so true in every way.

7 minutes ago, stickeyd said:

Very sad day when one of the true OG staff members gets demoted because leaders don't actually pay attention to what happens in the game.  Logical actually helped members unlike the joke of a team you now have besides a select few.  Logical is on this game and the forums more than anyone I know and I've been playing for over a year.  I feel sorry for Logical because he can no longer "help" but I am also happy for him.  I'm happy that he's out of that toxic relationship.  I'm happy he can finally enjoy the game and not have to worry about fighting for people when there shouldn't even be a fight to begin with.

Raw should be demoted immediately back to a lvl 3 account with no starter gear. He does nothing but wrong judgements. He bans and mutes when they're not needed at all and abuses power daily.  He got me perm banned on SPK for giving away a donation.  Guess who I gave it to, that's right, murdaaa. if I would have given to anyone else then it wouldn't have mattered.  He's a pathetic excuse of a staff member and I'm gonna leave it at that.  

If Ryan or Ramzi actually read this post and the comments, maybe they'll understand whats really going on in their server.  Corruption at its finest.  Having staff members in clans is one thing but when said clan deliberately targets other players personal lives and blasts it for the server to see then something should get done about that.  It's called harassment.  

I hope you can finally relax a little Logical.  You definitely have the server behind you.  Keep doing you boo thang.

Don't worry man, I'll still be able to help a lot of players regardless of my rank, not because I want to kiss ass though, because it helps the community. 

I can sleep well knowing I don't have to fight over tickets for a gift card :P 

• Like 1

I will screenshot this whole post, incase it gets deleted. This is some shit right here.

Im my mind, ur still the same logical with or without staff rank.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Logical said:
  • Murdaaa and Batty are lurers?!

I don't think I need to go into great detail on this whole situation. The staff team were split, Raw, Ralph, Castleman and James all wanted to ban the two players for 'luring' and I said it wasn't a lure. They said 4 to 1, and banned them. I took this up the chain to Ramzi and he said he looked at the logs and that they would still be banned. I didn't believe him, I didn't see these logs, So I spoke to every player involved, gathered statements etc and collected evidence to prove that the staff team and even Ramzi himself got it wrong, and in the end Ryan had to review the logs and showed the entire team. I was right. The only reason those innocent players aren't banned right now is because I had the guts to question the higher ups.

Id like to point out the reason it "wasnt" an lure was because they called out "risk" of a person who was skulled. Tho +1 item is not a risk atleast not in osrs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So dumb that logical gets demoted for actually bettering the server. Obviously the owners just want to milk the server for the 100’s of thousands of dollars and want “Staff” to donate 1000’s if there own time to boost their own fragile egos and become their yes men. Look back at the staff that’s been and gone and the ones that are left and realise why the good ones have gone. Players don’t realise just how fucked the staff team is now.

• Like 4

This is actually stupid, logical is the best staff member in my opinion and has been for a long time. He helped me out multiple times with server related issues. Logical is a person who stands up for everyone in the community and tries to resolve every issue as fair as possible. Fking stupid that this has to happen.

• Like 2

Reading this has really got me questioning whether I want to be in this community at all.

• Sad 1

so... now you're one of us, lets raids buddy :3 fk everything els you did what you could and even more, i think they are blind to see howmuch time and effort you put in to make this server succesful

thank ya for everything and see you ingame bud ;)

• Like 1

This has been the timeless problem with rsps owners.  They have 0 business experience and do not know how to communicate, handle, and resolve escalations or criticism.  Logical you did nothing out of line by any means, I'm sorry that you were taken advantage of like this.  If discord bans are unappealable and someone was banned then unbanned via appeal, then I agree they should be rebanned instantly regardless of who banned/unbanned as the rule was set by the top level themselves.  Hopefully the "admin team" if you can call it that without laughing will realise their presence is needed and will make an effort to keep hard rules, lines, boundaries in place as currently the lines are written in sand and redrawn as they are preferred, by situation and staff member.

I support logical and his actions and decisions.  This comes from someone who was and is not his friend and only talked to him once which was an arguement.  (Civil debate if you will)

Edited by kegan
  • Like 2

I would like to start this by saying I am usually quiet and do not talk to people as I don't get a lot of time to play because of my family and kids so when I play - I play. I said this to say I have never had an actual chat with Logical and I have played since early days of this server ( dec 2016 iirc)

I read lot while playing and I follow pretty much every post that goes on forums and honestly I think  Logical cared more about the game then owners - he criticized pretty  much everything that needed changing in the game - e.g. Halloween event and many many other things like policing suggestions 

I am not going to go into much detail about banned people or other mods but he was a true leader, a bridge between players and owners, and as I said earlier he cared about the game more than owners them selves.

RuneX will regret this decision, this is disgusting

Edited by Atis
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Spooky said:

I will screenshot this whole post, incase it gets deleted. This is some shit right here.

Im my mind, ur still the same logical with or without staff rank.

I've got it saved as well :P I'll always be Logicals Alt bb ❤️

1 hour ago, ironman can said:

Id like to point out the reason it "wasnt" an lure was because they called out "risk" of a person who was skulled. Tho +1 item is not a risk atleast not in osrs. 

A comment that isn't directly supporting me, how dare you sir 😜

1 hour ago, Kliksa said:

So dumb that logical gets demoted for actually bettering the server. Obviously the owners just want to milk the server for the 100’s of thousands of dollars and want “Staff” to donate 1000’s if there own time to boost their own fragile egos and become their yes men. Look back at the staff that’s been and gone and the ones that are left and realise why the good ones have gone. Players don’t realise just how fucked the staff team is now.

The sad part is that I spent all those hours doing things for them just waiting for my rank up or a pat on the back, have to kinda blame myself for that.

1 hour ago, Huski said:

This is actually stupid, logical is the best staff member in my opinion and has been for a long time. He helped me out multiple times with server related issues. Logical is a person who stands up for everyone in the community and tries to resolve every issue as fair as possible. Fking stupid that this has to happen.

Glad I could help you while I had the opportunity :)

11 minutes ago, Usb said:

Reading this has really got me questioning whether I want to be in this community at all.

Sad to hear man, Don't get it twisted though, the community itself is amazing. You'll find so many great people here. Just stay away from them staffybois :P

Just now, iron special said:

so... now you're one of us, lets raids buddy :3 fk everything els you did what you could and even more, i think they are blind to see howmuch time and effort you put in to make this server succesful

thank ya for everything and see you ingame bud ;)

All those years staffing, I could have had a twisted bow by now. Do I still have to make infernal elixirs though? :/

3 minutes ago, kegan said:

This has been the timeless problem with rsps owners.  They have 0 business experience and do not know how to communicate, handle, and resolve escalations or criticism.  Logical you did nothing out of line by any means, I'm sorry that you were taken advantage of like this.  If discord bans are unappealable and someone was banned then unbanned via appeal, then I agree they should be rebanned instantly regardless of who banned/unbanned as the rule was set by the top level themselves.  Hopefully the "admin team" if you can call it that without laughing will realise their presence is needed and will make an effort to keep hard rules, lines, boundaries in place as currently the lines are written in sand and redrawn as they are preferred, by situation and staff member.

I support logical and his actions and decisions.  This comes from someone who was and is not his friend and only talked to him once which was an arguement.  (Civil debate if you will)

I could have sworn we were closer, we can work on that :P Thanks for the support man.

3 minutes ago, Atis said:

I would like to start this by saying I am usually quiet and do not talk to people as I don't get a lot of time to play because of my family and kids so when I play - I play. I said this to say I have never had an actual chat with Logical and I have played since early days of this server ( dec 2016 iirc)

I read lot while playing and I follow pretty much every post that goes on forums and honestly I think  Logical cared more about the game then owners - he criticized pretty  much everything that needed changing in the game - e.g. Halloween event and many many other things like policing suggestions 

I am not going to go into much detail about banned people or other mods but he was a true leader, a bridge between players and owners, and as I said earlier he cared about the game more than owners them selves.

RuneX will regret this recision, this is disgusting

I still care a lot about this game and will still be working to keep it as enjoyable for everyone as possible. Not often I come across a player who's been on longer, January 2017 myself. 

Thank you everyone for voicing your support, it means a great deal to me. 

• Like 3

@LogicalI mean we talked shit and we had debates that were civil and not based on emotion, but more so on fact and where a line was drawn.  I guess it was better put that we respected each other, but didnt go out of the way to talk to or do things with the other.  

Your still respected!  I would love another "battle of wits" with you,  but I'm afraid I no longer fight those who are unarmed!  😁🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ironman can said:

do i need to link you to videos where people get smited for their +1? im a pker you are not stick to what you know

• Haha 1

I'm not one to make big sappy heartfelt comments or nor do I care to so i'll just get to the point.

After a year of playing on this server I have noticed that it's just been going downhill since Raw was re-promoted and James and Castleman were given their moderator rank so quickly. As Logical said they do a good job but should be demoted back to Server Support so they can learn what actions to take for what goes on. I feel like Logical being demoted will be a HUGE  mistake after awhile and hope it is quickly changed.
Out of all the staff members currently, I would have to say Logical is probably my favorite due to his activity and fairness.

After all that is going on it's hard to say if I want to continue being a part of this community.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ironman can said:

you dumb the reason it wasnt a lure is because it wasnt a fucking lure 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aaadrum said:

do i need to link you to videos where people get smited for their +1? im a pker you are not stick to what you know

Oh please why dosnt anyone on osrs call +1 risk tho? like fighting and saying risking ags when its their +1???? oh yea because its not risk...