touched

Remove cannons from Catacombs.

I'd like to see cannons removed from the catacombs. It ruins the area due to us only having one world.

We removed cannon's from rock crabs due to the issue of it ruining the area for others.

We have specific area restrictions for a few players now. And I'd like to see this become another.

It ruins slayer for others players and ironmen. It's hard to get kills when 2 cannon shots will take the monsters and remove the drop chance from irons. 

I agree with this.

I think cannons are great for the catacombs, if we had multiple worlds, because it makes stacking for barraging or scything easier. 

But it's just so intrusive. I was killing abyssal demons and someone had a cannon there and hit most of my demons, even causing me to spawn a superior for the other player. 

Maybe make most of the monsters aggressive opposed to using a cannon. 

• Like 1

Would have to say I agree with this.

Also maybe have a way to create a instanced area to do catacombs training similar to the boss portal room as this area will be used a lot compared to the other areas. Meaning there won’t  be enough of one monster for a everyone

I agree, I had to resort to using my cannon because someone else was also using theirs, please make the dungeon either  individually instanced or create/generate more spawns in one location so there's enough for everyone to get their tasks done.

Tbh...removing cannon would make it dead content imo.

If you add more mobs and remove cannon then maybe not, but since the good mobs don't agro you then i personally would not bother with slayer yet again.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, ironman can said:

Or make it so you can have instanced catacombs for a fee

this is not a bad idea at all.

On 3/10/2019 at 3:47 PM, ironman can said:

Or make it so you can have instanced catacombs for a fee

I could get behind that idea with how few of everything spawns in there

• Like 1