ironman can

sunspear not a spear?

Description: b4a93a7c636719303303b1c8d1e59d49.png+38bc7b69eff6941f9f6e4fcc27540a8e.png = trash    846be817c72a0de8425e70c52430dc8b.png+38bc7b69eff6941f9f6e4fcc27540a8e.png = good

how or when it occurs: Sunspear does not get bonus with karamja gloves. even tho its a spear.

screenshot/video if available: 1a55e7d73fbf1bcc0277e43fa16969c8.pnga6647cbe6ce8bad191e03f928ce6c9ba.png

Dont have definitive proof that it does not work but if what wabbaba is saying and the price of sunspear etc. Seems like it dosnt work with karamja gloves, otherwise it would be bis for corp.

Nate confirmed it works with karamja gloves 3 but still does not out damage kharazi spear. So imo it needs buff.

Edited by ironman can

Thats incredibly dumb....  "all spears and hastas"  makes sunspear pretty useless. Almost bought one for corp

33 minutes ago, kegan said:

Thats incredibly dumb....  "all spears and hastas"  makes sunspear pretty useless. Almost bought one for corp

Yea this far I always thought sunspear was bis for corp... Honestly this is probs reason sunspear so "cheap" IMO this needs to be fixed to make sunspear bis. Makes no sense that sunspear costs 4b and is worse than kharazi spear e which is like 100m

Update on this, nate confirmed that sunspear does work with karamja gloves 3 but still does not make sense kharazi spear out damages it at corp..

Kharazi spear (e) is faster than Sunspear. You can hit higher with a Sunspear iirc (had a Sunspear for a while and tested it out) but dps wise Kharazi spear (e) is better. 

If this isn't the case I'd like to test Sunspear out again and pit it against the Kharazi spear (e). It shouldn't just be better because of the price, as it's price is mainly based off of the rune coin value and rarity. It should be better because it has better stats than Kharazi spear (e). Especially since it's been confirmed that Karamja gloves 3 work with Sunspear. However if Kharazi spear (e) still out DPSes the Sunspear I'm fine with that (due to different weapon speeds). Sunspear should still be better max hit and accuracy wise, which could ultimately make it better than Kharazi spear (e).

13 hours ago, Ralph said:

Kharazi spear (e) is faster than Sunspear. You can hit higher with a Sunspear iirc (had a Sunspear for a while and tested it out) but dps wise Kharazi spear (e) is better. 

If this isn't the case I'd like to test Sunspear out again and pit it against the Kharazi spear (e). It shouldn't just be better because of the price, as it's price is mainly based off of the rune coin value and rarity. It should be better because it has better stats than Kharazi spear (e). Especially since it's been confirmed that Karamja gloves 3 work with Sunspear. However if Kharazi spear (e) still out DPSes the Sunspear I'm fine with that (due to different weapon speeds). Sunspear should still be better max hit and accuracy wise, which could ultimately make it better than Kharazi spear (e).

Actually speed = more damage. Dosnt really make sense how rare sunspear is and its so terrible. Either make it alot better stat wise than kharazi spear or buff its speed by +1. IMO.
Even if kharazi spear E has worse stats. it hits faster which means it ends up having better dps than sunspear.

8 hours ago, ironman can said:

Actually speed = more damage.

Bronze darts > T bow right?

If the stats are good enough Sunspear won't need a speed buff.

But on that note, I don't see why the speeds differ anyways, they're both spears. 

9 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Bronze darts > T bow right?

If the stats are good enough Sunspear won't need a speed buff.

But on that note, I don't see why the speeds differ anyways, they're both spears. 

smh.. compare dscim and dlong. dlong has better stats yet dscim is superior. Speed = more dps.

if the difference between the stats arent high enough speed wins

and I agree they should be same speed aas both are spears.

Edited by ironman can