Iron Logic

Expanding on the F2P areas

Now that we have added in the ability to explore the majority of the F2P map, we should begin to add in certain areas and features.

Starting with making sure all of the doors, ladders, stairs and banks work. While this may not be a great use of development time, it would be fairly easy and having them not work makes our server look incomplete.

Other features to add in;

• Lumbridge to Alkarid Toll gate,
  • Goblins and Giant spiders at lumbridge,
  • Cows at lumbridge,
  • Chicken and Farmer in lumbridge,
  • Dark Wizards south of Varrock,
  • Fix the limestone rocks on the road to canifis,
  • Possibly add the Rag n Bone man with mini-quest,
  • Add in Tolnas Rift with the 'Angry' npcs, possibly a new training area,
  • Fix the digsite area, could also be walled off an used for a new V.I.P zone!,
  • Add Alkarid guards at the palace, could be a low level afk training area,
  • Add sorceress garden minigame as an agility and farming alternative,
  • Fix lumbridge swamp buildings,
  • Add lumbridge swamp dungeon,
  • Add frogs and giant rats to lumbridge swamp,
  • Add wizards to wizards tower,
  • Add dark wizards to Draynor willow trees,
  • Fix crafting guild and replace the crafting skilling teleport with the guild,
  • Add Asgarnian Ice dungeon,
  • Fix the ore rocks near port sarim,
  • Remove all of the Raid crystals in port sarim,

There are a heap more to add, but the general idea is just fixing existing things and adding the NPCs that you would expect around certain areas to make it look less empty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Logical said:

Now that we have added in the ability to explore the majority of the F2P map, we should begin to add in certain areas and features.

Starting with making sure all of the doors, ladders, stairs and banks work. While this may not be a great use of development time, it would be fairly easy and having them not work makes our server look incomplete.

Other features to add in;

• Lumbridge to Alkarid Toll gate,
  • Goblins and Giant spiders at lumbridge,
  • Cows at lumbridge,
  • Chicken and Farmer in lumbridge,
  • Dark Wizards south of Varrock,
  • Fix the limestone rocks on the road to canifis,
  • Possibly add the Rag n Bone man with mini-quest,
  • Add in Tolnas Rift with the 'Angry' npcs, possibly a new training area,
  • Fix the digsite area, could also be walled off an used for a new V.I.P zone!,
  • Add Alkarid guards at the palace, could be a low level afk training area,
  • Add sorceress garden minigame as an agility and farming alternative,
  • Fix lumbridge swamp buildings,
  • Add lumbridge swamp dungeon,
  • Add frogs and giant rats to lumbridge swamp,
  • Add wizards to wizards tower,
  • Add dark wizards to Draynor willow trees,
  • Fix crafting guild and replace the crafting skilling teleport with the guild,
  • Add Asgarnian Ice dungeon,
  • Fix the ore rocks near port sarim,
  • Remove all of the Raid crystals in port sarim,

There are a heap more to add, but the general idea is just fixing existing things and adding the NPCs that you would expect around certain areas to make it look less empty.

Also! i believe he should add an "announcement" for the Kharazi and cursed implings spawning... For instance, "cursed impling will be spawning within the hour" that would be very spicy :D

Ryan said he was going to fix the maps (Way back on my 2nd Q&A) -Seems like he's forgotten, or simply too busy to fix the areas 

A fix to this as well; (Urgent)

• Add Construction, Hunter (With imps), & Summoning
  • Add all the customer armours & weapons
  • Correct the Herblore, Thieving, & Agility
  • Add bosses to Slayer

tLKSDJX.png

110% Agree with you that the broken areas makes our server look incomplete.. Runex deserves a lot more TLC for what it's worth :S

Edited by Wayne
  • Like 1

I'm not too sure whether to agree on this or not. Expand on the f2p areas to do.. what exactly? Sure, adding some activities in the area would help with that. But fixing everything on the list does feel like a slight waste of time at the moment. There are so much more things to fix about the server. Cant see this as being a priority.

2 minutes ago, Loud said:

I'm not too sure whether to agree on this or not. Expand on the f2p areas to do.. what exactly?

Are you aware there's implings flying around the world of Runex (as of 2 updates ago) killing all the crops? It's causing a massive food famine..

Expanding the maps would be a monumental achievement here on Runex! #DeathToAllImps >:(

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Are you aware there's implings flying around the world of Runex (as of 2 updates ago) killing all the crops? It's causing a massive food famine..

Expanding the maps would be a monumental achievement here on Runex! #DeathToAllImps >:(

They are just trying to eat and live just like the rest of us, you cold hearted monster

#LongLiveAllImps :x:x

Just showing my support. Everything that needed to be said is already said.

+1

5 hours ago, Loud said:

I'm not too sure whether to agree on this or not. Expand on the f2p areas to do.. what exactly? Sure, adding some activities in the area would help with that. But fixing everything on the list does feel like a slight waste of time at the moment. There are so much more things to fix about the server. Cant see this as being a priority.

Please let us know all of these things that need to be fixed so that I can pass them on to Ryan.