1) Blood Barrage waves
2) Monsters stack on top of eachother
3) You walk up to 180s when you range them
4) Hits are delayed
5) 180s hit through walls
6) You hit through walls with ranged/mage
7) Jad being hit has the same animation as his mage attack animation
8) Italy rocks bugged to the maximum
* Can't safespot 180/360 because you walk up to him or he attacks through wall, see point 3 and 5

Incase some of you dumbies from ingame say its not bugged do a few times of Jad on RuneScape and then here thank you.

Edited by Perfect God

Personally, I've done multiple runs through the fight caves. I do admit some of these spots are bugged. However, jad's animation when he is hit is fine. I can clearly tell when he is being hit and when he is maging. Italy rock works perfectly fine for me, monsters stacking is never a problem with me, if you are using Italy correctly, the monsters will not be stacked. I have no clue what you mean by the hits are delayed, my hits are always fine, as well as the hits of the monsters. I do understand how this fight caves differs from osrs fight caves, however in my personal opinion, fight caves on here is a lot easier than fight caves on osrs. This is just my two cents but I think the only reason you made this post was to justify your failure of a fight caves run.

However I do admit that some of the spots in fight caves need improvements. The Italy rock is bugged slightly, but all you have to do to safespot there is take a step away from the wall. Good luck on your fire cape runs in the future.

i have done a a lot of jad in osrs as slayer tasks but this is a private server its bound to be slightly different than what your used to its very easy to do on this server.

9 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Personally, I've done multiple runs through the fight caves. I do admit some of these spots are bugged. However, jad's animation when he is hit is fine. I can clearly tell when he is being hit and when he is maging. Italy rock works perfectly fine for me, monsters stacking is never a problem with me, if you are using Italy correctly, the monsters will not be stacked. I have no clue what you mean by the hits are delayed, my hits are always fine, as well as the hits of the monsters. I do understand how this fight caves differs from osrs fight caves, however in my personal opinion, fight caves on here is a lot easier than fight caves on osrs. This is just my two cents but I think the only reason you made this post was to justify your failure of a fight caves run.

However I do admit that some of the spots in fight caves need improvements. The Italy rock is bugged slightly, but all you have to do to safespot there is take a step away from the wall. Good luck on your fire cape runs in the future.

I have done my firecape on the first run with alot of problems which I stated in the main topic.

Look at Jad mage attack animation, on this server his "getting attacked" and "mage attack" is almost identical, don't believe me? Go do it yourself again.

Go to 7:20, and tell me again it's the same as the first video.

3:10, Thats what I mean with monsters stack on top of eachother, it's not supposted to be like that.

Went to 7:20, have no clue what you are talking about, I just did an inferno run (which has jad in it) had absolutely no problem with it, didn't even see a "getting attacked" animation. I am legitimately confused by what you mean by the "getting attacked" animation, I see nothing of the sort. I see what you mean by monsters stacking up now, however when I do my fire cape runs, it isn't a problem for me. Restating what I said I do believe there are some bugged parts of fight caves, but that shouldn't prohibit you from getting a fire cape. 

Again I do agree that some parts of fight caves do need to be fixed, however I don't believe its as bugged as you guys are saying it is. 

Also my apologies @I Hanter I for misunderstanding the scenario.

12 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Went to 7:20, have no clue what you are talking about, I just did an inferno run (which has jad in it) had absolutely no problem with it, didn't even see a "getting attacked" animation. I am legitimately confused by what you mean by the "getting attacked" animation, I see nothing of the sort. I see what you mean by monsters stacking up now, however when I do my fire cape runs, it isn't a problem for me. Restating what I said I do believe there are some bugged parts of fight caves, but that shouldn't prohibit you from getting a fire cape. 

Again I do agree that some parts of fight caves do need to be fixed, however I don't believe its as bugged as you guys are saying it is. 

Also my apologies @I Hanter I for misunderstanding the scenario.

I mean, the caves are not beyond bugged that its not possible to do, you can do it still easily, but it has his problems which are annoying sometimes especially when you are ranging.

Edited by Perfect God

1 hour ago, Perfect God said:

I mean, the caves are not beyond bugged that its not possible to do, you can do it still easily, but it has his problems which are annoying sometimes especially when you are ranging.

I agree there are some bugs, it just seemed as if you were talking about it being bugged to hell

It is a bit bugged, not game breaking tho as I never had any troubles when doing inferno/jad