Ralph

Solo Corporeal Beast Guide

Recommended gear

For my Corp solos I use this gear

11HPFQo.png

Corporeal Beast is one of the hardest bosses in the game so bare minimum stats I would say is max melee stats (or close) and at least 70 prayer for piety.

Sidenote: Bringing a spear is one of the only ways to easily solo corp, I do not recommend using range or a rapier or cls.... you won't get very efficient kills

This is what you should be wearing:

• Lava/Frost Slayer helms > Fused Slayer helm > Melee Slayer helm > Slayer helm (i)
    • You could bring other helms off of task but doing corp on a slayer task makes it a lot easier. In that case just use your best melee helm (not recommended)
  • Cape: Inferno cape (w/ ring of war and war bless) > Champ cape (with champ blessing) > Inferno cape (w/o ring of war and war bless) > Max cape (or tokhaar-kal) > Fire cape
  • Neck: Torture (or) > Torture > Amulet of Fury/Amulet of the Damned
  • Arrow slot: War Blessing (w/ or w/o ring of war) > Cursed Blessing
  • Weapon: Kharazi spear (e) > Sunspear > Zamorak Hasta > Zamorak Spear > Kharazi spear (p++)
  • Shield Slot: Dragon Defender (t) > Dragonfire Shield > Dragon Defender
    • In my own opinion offence is a lot better at corp than defense so I personally recommend bringing D def (t) over Dfs. It's really just preference
  • Gloves: Karamja Gloves 3 > Molten gloves > Penance Gloves > Barrows Gloves
    • Karamja Gloves 3 are bis because they give 15% bonus damage to hastas and spears. They are also acquired from 2500 trading sticks.
  • Ring: Ring of War > Cursed Ring (i) > Berserker Ring (i) > Cursed Ring > Berserker Ring
  • Boots: Molten boots > Warria Boots > Primordial Boots > Dragon boots
  • Body: Draconic platebody > Mystic Sand Body > Cursed Platebody > Fighters Torso (i) > Bandos Chestplate > Fighters Torso
  • Legs: Draconic platelegs > Mystic Sand Legs > Cursed Platelegs > Bandos Tassets > Tank Barrows Platelegs (not guthan's chainskirt)

Inventory Setup

The setup I use for Corp trips is in the video but there are a few items I strongly suggest bringing to Corp to make it as easy as possible

• Dragon Warhammer
    • The special attack lowers Corps defense so you can hit him more accuratly
  • Steel titan (and scrolls)
    • The steel titan helps out a lot during one corp kill, why not bring him if you are 99 summoning. 
      • Tip: If you are using a max cape start out your kill by using all of the steel titan specs then use your max cape perk bonuses which will replenish your steel titans special attack bar.
  • Gilded Cannon/Cannon
    • Obviously helps out with the extra dps you get onto Corp
  • Super Combat Potions (or max cape perk bonus activation)
    • Boosting your defense to 118 (from 99) really helps with the tanking needed to kill a corp efficiently. As well as 118 attack helping accuracy and 118 strength so you hit harder and more accurate.
  • Luck Items
    • Row (i) gives 7.5% bonus drop rate.
    • Greater slayer emblem gives 10%, Lesser emblem gives 5%
      • These are stackable but you can't have more than one of a type of each emblem (can't have 2 greater slayer emblems and still get the effect)
    • Legendary pet with luck accessories (7.5% per accessory)
  • Luck tokens or Epic luck tokens
    • Corp's regular drops make luck tokens viable here. Luck tokens also give a chance at double sigil/spirit shield/holy elixir drop.
      • jXmsG3W.png
      •  
      • 4fYJfmx.png
      •  
      • c8IYl27.png
        • F6fwiYh.png
      • X1zyltp.png
        • The dream drop.
  • Plenty of Food
    • Manta rays, Sea turtles, or Sharks

Boss Mechanics

• Pray mage (it hits higher than his melee)
    • Corp does hit with melee sometimes, but to afk the boss I just pray mage and eat food.
      • You can pray switch Corp but it is very difficult to do.
  • Do NOT stand underneath the Corp otherwise he will stomp on you and deal a bunch of damage

Example Kill

Spoiler

That's it! Goodluck on your Corp solos!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2