Vergari

120 capes(and maybe something less insane for prime players)

Just as the title says, a cape to show that you've gotten 120 in a skill (104,273,167)

This would add more goals/rewards for high-level/maxed players

The design would really just be skillcapes with some particle trail(if possible) and similar effects to things like the Fused Slayer Helm(where it's sort of animated in a way) and such

also it would be nice if the forum default text color was set to this brighter white color, as I hate this default gray color lul

Edited by Vergari
  • Like 1

I feel like this should be optimised somehow due to the xp rates. Maybe have different so rates require different amounts of xp. As it would be unfair to prime players compared to normals and so on.

Other than that support. Same perks  maybe bit higher boost to them. And slightly higher stats. Nothing over powered 

Don't really support this due to the fact it's pretty unfair to players on harder game modes.

It was mentioned that the requirements could be lowered for harder game modes, but if you do the maths. If a normal player gets the cape at 104m exp, A prime mode player would get it at 2.3m exp, a little silly.

In all honesty, I think the capes should be left as they are and 120's do not need to be added.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Logical said:

Don't really support this due to the fact it's pretty unfair to players on harder game modes.

It was mentioned that the requirements could be lowered for harder game modes, but if you do the maths. If a normal player gets the cape at 104m exp, A prime mode player would get it at 2.3m exp, a little silly.

In all honesty, I think the capes should be left as they are and 120's do not need to be added.

Personally i'd like to see a prime grind out 200m all. 

14 minutes ago, Raw said:

Personally i'd like to see a prime grind out 200m all. 

Goodluck with that. there's barely 2 prime players are actually maxed, and If i'm correct there's only 1 prime player with 1 skill 200m exp. That is magic.

i don't think anybody noticed the other recommendation at the bottom of the post above my signature smh

I support this across all game modes, and I'm Supreme.

I think people need to get over the fact that THEY picked harder game modes.

That doesn't mean everyone else should suffer with rewards, that don't mean anything mind you.

24 minutes ago, 52xp said:

I support this across all game modes, and I'm Supreme.

I think people need to get over the fact that THEY picked harder game modes.

That doesn't mean everyone else should suffer with rewards, that don't mean anything mind you.

Nah, Ryan said if I didn't pick prime ironman he would keep stealing my lunch money. 

You do bring up a good point though, pretty much changed my mind on the topic. 

However, I'm still against them having any kind of buff other than a slight Stat increase on the 99 capes and the original 99 cape perk.

3 minutes ago, Logical said:

Nah, Ryan said if I didn't pick prime ironman he would keep stealing my lunch money. 

You do bring up a good point though, pretty much changed my mind on the topic. 

However, I'm still against them having any kind of buff other than a slight Stat increase on the 99 capes and the original 99 cape perk.

I think they should just be the same as skillcapes, maybe +1 everything more