Justis

Introduction

Hey everyone, I just recently joined this community and I thought I would introduce myself.

My real name is my username, which I was gladly able to get. I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore in high school. I try to be as mature and polite as I possibly can to everyone cause I don't see a need for toxicity.

My biggest interests are music (primarily rap), video games, history, and hockey. Hockey's mainly the sport I pay attention to but recently I've been trying to get into basketball because it interests me.

I'm excited to get to know the people in this community, because from what I've seen so far on the server, you guys all seem like some great people! If you say something to me in game I'm probably AFK, watching something in another tab or I just missed it. See you guys around!

Welcome to RuneX, Justis. That's quite a unique name you have there, never met a Justis before.

Welcome to the server my brotha (yes. He's my irl brother. We play games together while I'm gone in the military)

Told ya this rsps is fun. 😜

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 9:59 PM, Justis said:

Hey everyone, I just recently joined this community and I thought I would introduce myself.

My real name is my username, which I was gladly able to get. I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore in high school. I try to be as mature and polite as I possibly can to everyone cause I don't see a need for toxicity.

My biggest interests are music (primarily rap), video games, history, and hockey. Hockey's mainly the sport I pay attention to but recently I've been trying to get into basketball because it interests me.

I'm excited to get to know the people in this community, because from what I've seen so far on the server, you guys all seem like some great people! If you say something to me in game I'm probably AFK, watching something in another tab or I just missed it. See you guys around!

I don't play on this account anymore, I play on this one instead because I wanted to start a supreme account and ended up liking it much more, so if you wanna talk with me im on this account, not that one.