Vergari

QoL Things

1)Allow multiple people in a boss fight to get credit for achievements if they deal a certain percent of health in damage, currently the one that deals the most damagege is the only one that gets the credit.  Would be very helpful for bosses that are more difficult to solo(i.e Corp or GWD bosses)

2)Slayer task streak bonus(3-5x points every 10th task) as getting 6,000 points will take a large amount of time

3)A 'cliam-all' option on the achievement menu, or a way to claim multiple without the menu closing after every achievement

4)Craftable Slayer Helm (i) - This is because currently, the black mask reward from Task Master II is next to useless, since you'll more than likely be at 100 points before you even finish the achievement to get it

1 - Support but should be required to do quite a bit of damage as leeching? id say about 20% dmg atleast?

2 - Same bonus as OSRS? 

• 5x points every 10th task
  • 15x points every 50th task
  • 25x points every 100th task
  • 35x points every 250th task
  • 50x points every 1,000th task

3 - Wouldn't Helm me, but could help out newer players, as some don't know how to claim. so Yes still.

4 - Require it crafting level to make. it would still cost 15 Points to make, for the Face mask, Ear Muffs, and Nose peg. 

1. support

2. no, slayer points are extremely easy to obtain as is via bonus boxes and chests.

3. support

4. support-ish, instead of crafting a mask, (i) should be given after completing task master ii versus a black-mask.

1. No support. Ironmen have been requesting a similar system for months. Also, all bosses are easy to solo once you get the right gear. This just encourages leeching.

2. No, the points are quite easy to farm. Not to mention our slayer tasks are incredibly small, eliminating the need for streaks.

3. Only helps brand new players, but wouldnt hurt.

4. Black masks are useless period. No support on crafting them unless you have to pay 100+ points to unlock the ability.

48 minutes ago, Logical said:

1. No support. Ironmen have been requesting a similar system for months. Also, all bosses are easy to solo once you get the right gear. This just encourages leeching.

2. No, the points are quite easy to farm. Not to mention our slayer tasks are incredibly small, eliminating the need for streaks.

3. Only helps brand new players, but wouldnt hurt.

4. Black masks are useless period. No support on crafting them unless you have to pay 100+ points to unlock the ability.

I feel the reward at a minimum has to be a crystal key or prize box from the task master II achievement

1 hour ago, Vergari said:

I feel the reward at a minimum has to be a crystal key or prize box from the task master II achievement

Not really, when you look at the reward for III, you get a free chaotic which is pretty OP.

Not to mention that you dont go out of your way to do the slayer achievements. Simply doing the skill is doing the achievement. Any reward from achievements is just a bonus.

• Like 1

1. Well atm its already deal 51% dmg and u get credited for the kill techincally, makes no sense to get a + 1 kill count for less than that

2. x5 is a bit op, also considering that u get hella slay pts from bonus boxes ppl will end up getting fused in their first week - i do support some kind of reward for doing consecutive tasks without cancelling but it should be additive, not multiplicative.

3. This would be a nice QoL addition. Support.

4. Support changing black mask to something shit but at least useful like a bonus box or smtn