RogueMX

Revisiting the Nerfs of 2020

So today I decided to go through all of the updates of 2020 and sort of recap them and give some of my thoughts.

Lets start with GWD changes in 2020

Starting with the Nerfs & changes to GWD throughout 2020 as I feel it was the largest source of AFK in RuneX

• April 17th update
    • We nerf the AFK ability of RuneX by capping blood spell healing. (you no longer gain extra healing from blood spells over 60 damage in a single hit-splat (main focus GWD)
    • Increased Accuracy & defense for GWD minions by 25%
    • Increased multi-attack damage of Superior GWD bosses

I listed blood barrage healing cap under a GWD nerf as there honestly isn't many places within RuneX that Blood Barrage is actually required to keep you alive. Since most PVM content in RuneX is just "pray this protection and take zero damage"  (outside of raids)

Blood Barrage at GWD allowed for full AFK-ability but you did need to at least be paying attention to make money here, since all the minions drop "junk" items, a looting bag would fill up quickly and you aren't making any money letting GCPs despawn.

• (June 2nd update)
    • Removed 10HP heal cap for Blood Barrage on single hit splats
    • Back end formula now reduces healing "SLIGHTLY" by 25% for any remainder damage above 50
    • Heal Cap is 35 and based on cast not hit splat (worse than the 10HP cap at GWD due to their being 4 things you hit there so 40HP down to 35)
    • Crest pieces removed from non-superior GWD
    • Superior GWD drops Crest Pieces at "a more frequent rate"
    • Diminishing returns on Pet Accessories
    • 20% Reduction on Prayer Renewal effectiveness AND 30 seconds reduction on effect

After the April 17th update high end players were still able to fully AFK GWD with slight tweaks to their gear. Basically less DPS more TANK. So the next step was to further nerf Blood Barrage healing and the ability to permanently keep prayer full.

The diminishing returns on Pet Accessories was mainly aimed at Lucks & Prayers, which wasn't a terrible thing since with 2 Prayer accessories you could permanently keep a protection prayer up.

But double nerfing prayer with the accessories & Prayer Renewals didn't make any sense. As you have to actually drink Prayer Renewals and it did not contribute to AFK-ability.
Overall the nerfs in this update were all focused at the AFK-ability of GWD & Wilderness Bosses for crest pieces (infinite prayer big for wildy bosses)....again.

• June 4th patch (no forums post, only discord)
    • Reduced the drop rate of GCPs from superior GWD bosses to 1/3
    • Reduced the diminishing accessory returns from 25% to 15% (meaning your accessory stacks are now more powerful)

Moving GCPs from GWD Bosses to their Superior variants did not have the intended effect. Anytime someone killed a Superior GWD they were receiving 3-6 GCPs. So definitely a needed adjustment here

Accessories felt terrible so this change was also greatly appreciated

• September 17th Update
    • All superior slayer bosses defenses raised by 20%
    • De-agro timer - 1 hour
    • Regen Boss Perk, 90 second cooldown

Not so much a nerf to just GWD but definitely hit GWD hard again.

Regen Perk cool-down made a huge nerf to AFK-ability as a lot of places depended on that 15-30% for a full hp/prayer proc to remain AFK.

But also making everything in RuneX stop attacking you after being somewhere for an hour kind of defeated the purpose of the Regen cool-down most places (outside of cerb?)

The de-agro timer still does not make sense to me as the highest profitability while semi-AFK was crest pieces from GWD bosses, which they no longer drop...
Now your best AFK money maker is going to be Brimstone Slayer in Kourend, but you will finish a task well before the 1 hour de-agro  even with Slaughter Brace and extended tasks.

The only other good AFK money maker is going to be Cerb, but that's only for the 8 people who have an E-Corp pet in RuneX (September 6th last Ecorp pet drop)

Buffing defenses of the GWD Superiors made some of them near impossible to farm in the actual dungeon, with the increased accuracy & defenses of the minions on top of it. Unless you're in absolute max gear. 

And as stated by Ryan, GWD are BEGINNER bosses

So in total for GWD, there were 10 NERFS in 2020, either directly or indirectly. The only time people are farming GWD now seems to be during "Bossing" events or in VIP to avoid minions

God Wars Dungeon nerfs definitely need to be looked at this year and reassessed. As well as having an AFK-guard for PVM content in general since the max you can AFK any PVM  content now is 1 hour

Pets and Accessories

• February 1st Update
    • Infernal and Berserker pet accessory effects reduced in PvP only

• June 2nd Update
    • Most Accessories no longer work in wilderness (we still don't have a list of which still work)
    • Wilderness Pets Added to compensate 
    • Diminishing returns on multiple of same accessory on a pet (25% less potent per accessory)

Double nerf to accessories, we could have done with adding diminishing returns and leaving them working in wilderness and checked back in on how this was working in a month or two.

Anybody with EXP accessories now have zero reason to do Black Chinchompas as Red Chins will yield more experience

Made the February 1st nerf to Infernal and Berserker a waste of time

• June 4th Patch (Discord, no forum post)
    • Diminishing returns on accessories reduced from 25% to 15% (yay!)

• September 17th Update
    • Wildy Pet effects no longer work in Kharazi
    • Massive Nerfs to Ecorp pet..   20% damage reduction, same max hit but less likely to hit. 50% passive heal reduction
    • Galvek buffs- Double the effect chance +10 to effect damage. Lowers defense by 20% of that damage

Ecorp was definitely way too powerful as it allowed for anything to be AFKable with basically just the pet, but I do think it was way over-nerfed. We could have definitely done a smaller nerf and made adjustments to it throughout the year, but instead a massive nerf was handed out and wasn't looked at again

Pets in Kharazi were stupidly rare, you had to get a cursed casket and manage to pull the Blood Pet Myst box from that. Should have been left as is. Kharazi has just needed a rework for ages now.

I do feel that moving forwards all nerfs should be smaller and tuned until they fit instead of just over nerfing something into nonexistence

Would be great to finally get a list the community has been asking for on which accessories still work in the wilderness. The community knows Venom works and that's about it.
Exp accessories should continue working in the wilderness to bring people back actually doing black chins for the best Hunter exp per hour

Ending Thoughts

Did these two for now as most of the community complaints seem to revolve around these issues

All in all, I feel that we need smaller tweaks until we find a proper balance for a nerf/buff and we should always be going back and looking at past nerfs to see how they are sitting within the game and if they are having the intended effects. As well as having community polls on everyone's thoughts about the nerfs/buffs 1, 2, and 3 months after the changes.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if we had our Community Manager maybe once a month or once every two months make a post detailing whats going on within RuneX. What is currently being looked in to/fixed. Just some form of communication between the owners and the community, and James could be the middle person on this. 

Would also be great if he could also make posts once every one to three months with little updates on community suggestions. Even something as simple as:

"This person suggested this and it got FWD by suggestion squad and Ryan/Nate really liked the idea and want to improve upon it before having it enter the game!"

"We discussed this suggestion extensively and felt as it currently is, it would not be the right fit for RuneX"

This could really help find more qualified people for the 2 man suggestion squad.

I know as it is, @Logical and @touched do their best to FWD suggestions for discussion but there is no real feedback letting the community know this is happening or if Ryan/Nate even liked the idea. So it leaves the community feeling as if Suggestion Squad isn't doing anything and Ryan/Nate do not care. 

Which can be seen anytime Ryan or Nate log in to the game and immediately get flamed or memed on about the state of the current game. And I'm sure this makes them not want to engage with the community as much. So we really need our Community Manager to act as a buffer for this so we can get more communication flowing from the player base to the people who actually make changes to the game.

Thanks for reading it all if ya did bois 😁

Edited by RogueMX
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

After reading this, I see that some of our less recent "nerfs" that were intended to slow down the rate of profit p/h for playing AFK, are now somewhat a burden on beginner content for our new members that join.

I'm going to forward this through to the suggestion squad and make sure that we can come up with an agreement that we can fix this and make sure that Nate and Ryan are on board with said changes.

------------------------

As for your suggestions for jobs that I could take on:

I can't deny that there isn't more that I can do, but it takes time and planning to get Ryan and Nate in a group/call to discuss these matters, and with the time frame of how things have gone over the last few months, there hasn't been a chance for me to grab them both - Don't take this as myself making an excuse, I'm trying to explain the difficulties I face when trying to do the things above.

As for explaining why I can't get Ryan and Nate in a call/group, I'll try to bullet point them below:

• Ryan and Nate have been working hard on the H'ween/Winter event for all of us to enjoy, as well as trying to wrap their head around a way to comfortably allow these events to happen without them damaging the economy more than it already is.
  • They have also had their own issues that they've had to deal with, specially with the current pandemic happening. (Illnesses etc.)
    • I obviously can't go into detail with some of the details but believe me when I say it, Ryan and Nate work as hard as they can to make the content you guys deserve and want.

The only thing I can really say is that I can try to get them together to get rough ideas from them and basically let everyone know what Ryan and Nate are thinking of doing, due to the fact that some things will come before others, but when it comes to things like this, I have to be careful not to release too much information.

I will try to make a post this weekend about the things that Ryan and Nate are thinking of doing over the year of 2021, and then we can see what the community thinks about all of them, I'm pretty sure that'll give the community the power of what comes first.

P.S, for anyone that wanted to know: They haven't forgotten about the Nightmare update, Ryan has been very ill over the recent weeks. You should expect to see the update fairly soon - Not even sure if I was supposed to release this, but I have anyway.

I appreciate you making this suggestion. @RogueMX

Just now, James said:

After reading this, I see that some of our less recent "nerfs" that were intended to slow down the rate of profit p/h for playing AFK, are now somewhat a burden on beginner content for our new members that join.

I'm going to forward this through to the suggestion squad and make sure that we can come up with an agreement that we can fix this and make sure that Nate and Ryan are on board with said changes.

------------------------

As for your suggestions for jobs that I could take on:

I can't deny that there isn't more that I can do, but it takes time and planning to get Ryan and Nate in a group/call to discuss these matters, and with the time frame of how things have gone over the last few months, there hasn't been a chance for me to grab them both - Don't take this as myself making an excuse, I'm trying to explain the difficulties I face when trying to do the things above.

As for explaining why I can't get Ryan and Nate in a call/group, I'll try to bullet point them below:

• Ryan and Nate have been working hard on the H'ween/Winter event for all of us to enjoy, as well as trying to wrap their head around a way to comfortably allow these events to happen without them damaging the economy more than it already is.
  • They have also had their own issues that they've had to deal with, specially with the current pandemic happening. (Illnesses etc.)
    • I obviously can't go into detail with some of the details but believe me when I say it, Ryan and Nate work as hard as they can to make the content you guys deserve and want.

The only thing I can really say is that I can try to get them together to get rough ideas from them and basically let everyone know what Ryan and Nate are thinking of doing, due to the fact that some things will come before others, but when it comes to things like this, I have to be careful not to release too much information.

I will try to make a post this weekend about the things that Ryan and Nate are thinking of doing over the year of 2021, and then we can see what the community thinks about all of them, I'm pretty sure that'll give the community the power of what comes first.

P.S, for anyone that wanted to know: They haven't forgotten about the Nightmare update, Ryan has been very ill over the recent weeks. You should expect to see the update fairly soon - Not even sure if I was supposed to release this, but I have anyway.

I appreciate you making this suggestion. @RogueMX

yeah, this was in no way a dig at anyone. Just my thoughts on things that could help player morale and retention.

Even if Ryan and Nate just gave you the go ahead to openly discuss certain aspects of current suggestions being discussed, or even the Agreed Suggestion section

After something gets sent to agreed section, it could be presented to the community to get further thoughts and sent back to SS to discuss further

Give Touched and Logical the go ahead to let players know: "hey this person made a suggestion, we fwd'd it and everyone really likes it!"

this could be a section on the forums that only staff and SS members can make new threads in, but the entire community can see and comment on, similar to the updates section; and would bring more people to the forums for activity (i probably made Logical shed a tear here)

just small engagements like this would help even without having to try and organize a call with Ryan/Nate

57 minutes ago, RogueMX said:

It wouldn't be a bad idea if we had our Community Manager maybe once a month or once every two months make a post detailing whats going on within RuneX. What is currently being looked in to/fixed. Just some form of communication between the owners and the community, and James could be the middle person on this.

It was more this part that I'd need the call/group for. I don't want to say something is in the works and it be complete BS.

I'd rather have it told to me from Ryan and Nate themselves so I know they're at least thinking about it - Then I should hopefully be able to give the community a poll to see what comes first and so on.

1 minute ago, RogueMX said:

Give Touched and Logical the go ahead to let players know: "hey this person made a suggestion, we fwd'd it and everyone really likes it!"

@touched and @Logical - They have my permission to let people know if there suggestion has been discussed, I'd rather no details given out about it, but I have no quarrel with the community member that's made the suggestion to be let know if their suggestion was a hit or a flop. (No offence to anyones suggestions..)

I hope this clears some of the air.

Listen I understand that there are some big issues in the world of Runex that we have plans to tackle soon, but blaming it all on nerfs and saying we're not doing enough isn't gonna make things better or even happen faster. This holiday season was rough, the roughest one we've had yet as far as those go. Things ranging from multiple minor inconveniences to major serious problems. Im not gonna get into personal details on here but on the discord I've briefly mentioned some things.

This thread's bias is apparent though and I want to address that. Mentioning all these nerfs without talking about *any* of the things added in return is acting like all we've done this year is make the game harder. It just lists things out that we nerfed without any context. It makes it look worse than it the situation really is. Like saying "Blood barrage nerfed, why?" but not mentioning the supplements of Blood chinchompas or Blood amulet of fury. 

And if you don't think Blood chinchompas or Blood amulet of fury are worth using then make that known. Those are the things that need buffed. Not blood barrage. Theres a workaround to all these things. We just have to find the right sweetspot for the game. We opened up a lot of new metas and things by doing stuff like accessory changes. Now its not just "Pile on 4 berserker accessorys" and call it a day, you have actually have to be creative and come up with new stuff. And hey, if you still want the old boosts we can compensate for that too. We can add new Master berserker accessories or somethin. Same with GWD. Dont just say "Buff GWD", give examples to help create constructive feedback community-wide. What exactly does GWD need? Weaker bosses? Better drops? By not giving information and just saying "This is a problem" it gets us nowhere closer to our goals of making fair and fun content or your goals of having fun with that content. 

That being said things also just change in general and naturally. This thread is super fixated on GWD but GWD isnt even huge on OSRS anymore. Things like Nightmare and Raids are the big hitters. So in turn thats why we've also changed with the times. Its nothing against GWD, I like GWD thats why we added Superiors. But still that being said things are bound to change and not stay the same as they did in 07. New armors and weapons replace the old like Inquisitor and Justiciar and stuff, and thats just how it goes. Some of the changes we made listed above were to make room for that content. A lot of really strong stuff did get slightly weakened this year. But its to make room for new better stuff and more fun stuff. As well as to help the economy and stabilization. Our player counts were dwindling due to the economical issues, our playerbase was unhappy with the inflation of items and things. It was really bad. But after all these "nerfs" that you bring up, things actually got a lot better and 2020 went pretty well for Runex. So I dont think just reverting them and making drastic changes is the solution here. I believe theres a middle ground we can take that keeps the game healthy and the players happy.

Lastly I want to address the lack of communication to the community over the last month and a half. This holiday season has been a doooozy of a time irl. Many many issues occured like sudden illness, corona delays, internet shutdowns, literally anything you can picture that could go wrong did. But, that being said Ive got a ton of confidence in the future updates and content to come. We will do our best to be more vocal and let you guys know whats going on behind the scenes. The simplest answer as to whats going on behind the scenes right now is not much. We're recovering from a terrible holiday season and getting our ducks in a row for 2021. Thank you guys for your continued patience, I can assure you guys that things will get back on the right track very soon. Much love guys, and appreciate all your passion and care for Runex, it really does mean a lot and I know your hearts in the right place.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

Listen I understand that there are some big issues in the world of Runex that we have plans to tackle soon, but blaming it all on nerfs and saying we're not doing enough isn't gonna make things better or even happen faster. This holiday season was rough, the roughest one we've had yet as far as those go. Things ranging from multiple minor inconveniences to major serious problems. Im not gonna get into personal details on here but on the discord I've briefly mentioned some things.

This thread's bias is apparent though and I want to address that. Mentioning all these nerfs without talking about *any* of the things added in return is acting like all we've done this year is make the game harder. It just lists things out that we nerfed without any context. It makes it look worse than it the situation really is. Like saying "Blood barrage nerfed, why?" but not mentioning the supplements of Blood chinchompas or Blood amulet of fury. 

And if you don't think Blood chinchompas or Blood amulet of fury are worth using then make that known. Those are the things that need buffed. Not blood barrage. Theres a workaround to all these things. We just have to find the right sweetspot for the game. We opened up a lot of new metas and things by doing stuff like accessory changes. Now its not just "Pile on 4 berserker accessorys" and call it a day, you have actually have to be creative and come up with new stuff. And hey, if you still want the old boosts we can compensate for that too. We can add new Master berserker accessories or somethin. Same with GWD. Dont just say "Buff GWD", give examples to help create constructive feedback community-wide. What exactly does GWD need? Weaker bosses? Better drops? By not giving information and just saying "This is a problem" it gets us nowhere closer to our goals of making fair and fun content or your goals of having fun with that content. 

That being said things also just change in general and naturally. This thread is super fixated on GWD but GWD isnt even huge on OSRS anymore. Things like Nightmare and Raids are the big hitters. So in turn thats why we've also changed with the times. Its nothing against GWD, I like GWD thats why we added Superiors. But still that being said things are bound to change and not stay the same as they did in 07. New armors and weapons replace the old like Inquisitor and Justiciar and stuff, and thats just how it goes. Some of the changes we made listed above were to make room for that content. A lot of really strong stuff did get slightly weakened this year. But its to make room for new better stuff and more fun stuff. As well as to help the economy and stabilization. Our player counts were dwindling due to the economical issues, our playerbase was unhappy with the inflation of items and things. It was really bad. But after all these "nerfs" that you bring up, things actually got a lot better and 2020 went pretty well for Runex. So I dont think just reverting them and making drastic changes is the solution here. I believe theres a middle ground we can take that keeps the game healthy and the players happy.

Lastly I want to address the lack of communication to the community over the last month and a half. This holiday season has been a doooozy of a time irl. Many many issues occured like sudden illness, corona delays, internet shutdowns, literally anything you can picture that could go wrong did. But, that being said Ive got a ton of confidence in the future updates and content to come. We will do our best to be more vocal and let you guys know whats going on behind the scenes. The simplest answer as to whats going on behind the scenes right now is not much. We're recovering from a terrible holiday season and getting our ducks in a row for 2021. Thank you guys for your continued patience, I can assure you guys that things will get back on the right track very soon. Much love guys, and appreciate all your passion and care for Runex, it really does mean a lot and I know your hearts in the right place.

Uhm, this post wasn't meant to call out the devlopers or to piss anyone off, so I apologize if that's what has happened here......but

I also stated the reason GWD was a main focus is because I had asked the community last night and this morning before posting this what things they disliked most of the 2020 updates on RuneX.
Nearly everyone said either AFK-ability or GWD nerfs/changes.

I personally felt GWD was the main reason so many of the AFK changes came to RuneX so I focused on that portion.

This post was not about Blood Barrage, but about the AFK-ability that Blood Barrage brought to GWD was mentioned.

You are also saying I did not mention any of the buffs that occurred with Blood Barrage, but I did, and I also mentioned how they were not buffs to GWD.

I did not mention Blood Chins, because nobody wants to use them because they are expensive to make, and this post was not about healing but more about the AFK changes to Runex, GWD changes and pet accessory changes. Because I had asked the community and those were their top complaints they were wanting me to talk about

And I fully agreed, on not making drastic changes: 

All in all, I feel that we need smaller tweaks until we find a proper balance for a nerf/buff and we should always be going back and looking at past nerfs to see how they are sitting within the game and if they are having the intended effects.

And yes constructive feedback is something that I also want more of in 2021: 

As well as having community polls on everyone's thoughts about the nerfs/buffs 1, 2, and 3 months after the changes.

I did not go in to possible changes on here as of yet because I wanted to get more community feedback on this thread before doing so and gather more peoples thoughts on these 2 topics. But I did have some PMs with Raw on possible changes and I assumed he had FWD'd this to you and let you know we had some decent ideas on this

I highlighted and underlined the points in your post that I addressed @Nate

Once again, apologies if this upset you in anyway Nate as that wasn't my intention

• Like 1

Wonderful post.

I think it is important to note that Runex was facing some big issued in 2019/2020 due to the excessive AFKing people were doing. 3 Alts at GWD just farming up those crests and runecoins while playing Rust or League, and we had to take some drastic action to fix it. However, each time we thought we fixed it, the players we were worried about just moved on over to something just as AFK or were able to circumvent our nerfs. 

We do need to go back and rework some of the nerfs and remove others, but before we do we will need to make some other changes. 
Such as splitting GWD in to two areas, one for the normal GWD for new players and one for superior GWD. GWD is meant to be a starter boss, but once you add a superior with some really good drops, it becomes end-game AFK fodder, which was the biggest mistake we have made to GWD. 

The accessories needed to be changed, and I see their current position as a good one, diminishing returns offers a better variety of set-ups to use outside of being a mega rich player with 18 pet switches. 

The Kharazi pet thing was the right decision, sure it is super rare to get one of those pets, but they offer a pretty big advantage to the player who obtained them. You can technically get things like a zaryte bow etc if you get lucky. Cursed Casket > Donor Mystery Box > Dumb OP shit for kharazi. The minigame needs an overhaul, but we never came to a proper decision on how to do it, since players already have OP stuff, but we can't exactly reset everyone and expect no backlash. 

On the topic of communication, Runex has always struggled, and Ryan and Nate are in the same boat. I've been trying to get them to communicate more for years, hosting developer Q&As, begging them to reply to suggestion posts and one of the last things I managed to do during my "Departure" from the staff team was to get them to promise to increase communications. Which happened for a few weeks. 
Their major issue is getting all the Admins together to discuss things each time a new 'communication' is needed. What they really need to do is talk to James once, and get a bi-weekly, or monthly schedule for communications. James can gather the topics players want to be discussed on a poll on the prior post and send those to Nate, Ryan and Ramzi to reply to in their own time before the next post is due. 

As for the suggestion squad, we need more members. Some previous members destroyed the trust that the staff team has for new members, and while it's nice to know that they trust Bind and myself, we may as well just discuss suggestions in our PMs, or in a group chat with Rawruwu, as he's the only other active member.  It went from checking discord everyday to see 50-500 messages I need to catch up on, to 2-3 days without a message. The holiday season might explain some of it, but not all. 
I don't really care what Nate, Ryan or James have to do to get the team going again, I just want an actual team, so we can get shit done that the community wants to see. 

With SS communications, I'd love to make posts going through everything we discuss and their outcomes, polling for feedback etc, but no-one cares about a post from a player, the 'admin' badge is a magnet for replies because it is official.

I have faith that Runex will thrive in 2021, and the community needs to be a bigger part of decision making, and that will happen as long as players like you keep speaking out.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing what comes of it. 

All I got to say to Nate and Ryan the only content I play is Razi Jungle.

I’ve tried bossing as far as Kraken,Lizard,DKs are only bosses afkable.

GWD is nearly impossible to do more than a kill with basic gear, you need nearly max.

I got to say the RNG is not balanced on game, I have over 450 Jungle Demon kills with no spear, over 90 Nazi kills no tome, 400 Jungle titan no razi armor, over 200 dark beast no dark bow. Spear 1/500, Dbow 1/100 Razi Armor 1/66.

I am also playing Superior account that should have a boost on RNG/Drops which I don’t see. 

Blood chins not worth it. If it was BM+Red/Black chins it might be worth it. But again not enough damage.
Meta is Blowpipe Range, Shadow Burst -Mage/ DSS/DHL/Scythe

Why are Chaotic nerfed and not worth using anymore besides pking cuz they not tradable? 

we need a rework on some of the older weapons/Armor, or nerf defenses on low tier bosses GWD,Jungle Demon, KBD/LKD. 

I didn’t want to talk about Razi till logic said it was fair they removed wildy pet buffs from Razi. I can not fully agree, we spend hours grinding bosses, NPCs, doing slayer that is busted broken and not working just for BM to buy caskets. I personally don’t have OP gear as you talk about. My best item is ogre boots/club, tranq just recently hooked me up with dbow b/c he felt sorry that I’m over 200 dark beast dry. Imagine we still had superiors I probably would of had one by now.

The Blood Pet Casket is super rare and nearly impossible to pull as you said with zbow’s. 
Nearly no one has these pets besides Tranq.

No one has end game weapons in Razi. 

Razi B Axe is nearly impossible to pull from caskets. 

Razi imps do not give anything besides Karambwans + trading sticks + purple sweets.

I do not see any imbalance in Razi that you speak of. Before joining tranq I was able to grind k3 gloves, hunter set, leaf-blade axe, Gmaul enough to pk anyone on our jungle team. 

Edited by Toxic Main

@Toxic Main

On the kharazi stuff, it has never been properly rebalanced since release, back when MSB, Rune C'bow and granite items were considered good. 

It is a self-contained pvp minigame, and we need to be careful to not increase the time from start to end-game too much, otherwise new players just wont join in.

I'm sure you'd feel differently about the balance within if Tranquil wasn't your friend and instead hunted you down, as what can you do to beat him, he's so progressed and has items that take 100s of hours to get with decent RNG. 

Touching on the rarity of the wilderness pets and donor mbox mega rares only highlights why they need to be removed, as someone will hit the jackpot one day and completely destroy the balance within Kharazi, both pvm and pvp.

Kharazi should have their own cursed caskets, with the normal mega rares removed and the junk items replaced with things more useful inside of kharazi. 

@Iron Logic

Not true, like I said earlier I was a new player and fell in love with jungle. I grind hunter set, sticks for k3 gloves, weapons.

Tranq is not as active as he once was he is busy IRL, and I don’t hunt people for sport.

I show them fast ways of cutting trees to get sticks. 800-1k sticks hour. I tell them about slayer in Razi and how to get axe as starting weapon. I give pointers on how to utilize safe timer and use house portals to return.

we thrive from more people being in Razi. My way of thinking is if we get more people into Razi maybe out suggestions will be heard.

Unholy is an example he has 2 ogre clubs from Demon on under 80 kills and can easily fight any of us off.

The other day I was tagged by 3 Kristoff, Inept, Cup for over 40 mins they were fighting me.

they all were able to get hunter sets, dbows, tomes, spears in under the drop rate KC.

Which I have yet to hit.

Leaf Axe, msb, cbow are all unreliable weapons as they were hard nerfed early 2020 or mid 2020. 

All the bosses in Razi got defense buffs, and their weaknesses that were share with update are inaccurate. Says Demon is weak to crush/range, I tried dbolts it’s shit, I tried lead axe 145 crush its shit, Ancient staff is good and ogre club. 

What I’m saying is Razi got nerfs but nothing positive in return. Most of us Razi die hard fans put out good ways to revive it and we are ignored.