Kong

[Official] Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020 (ENDED)

1. What was your favourite memory on Runex during 2019?

The night my friend showed me this server for the first time, we were having a blast, and decided to donate 10$, we each rolled on a donator mystery box, and I got a dragon warhammer! Grind!

2. What was your favourite update during 2019?
Only update I've been active for is winter/Christmas but I've really enjoyed it!

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019?
a group of friends and I went snowboarding, most of them were still learning, a couple of us went for lunch inside the ski-lodge, as we come outside ; we see my friend (a learner) FLYING down the slope, he ends up flying past us, getting air off a small lip, and then cartwheeling 100-150 feet down the mountain. The snowboard on his feet the whole time.

1. What would you like to see changed/added on Runex during 2020?

I had a hard time finding information when I started, while most people are very helpful, they cant answer everything, or sometimes with enough detail. A game integrated boss strategy guide would help a lot of new players ease into bossing for the first time. Most guides are outdated and no longer display pictures / accurate information.

Guessing game - 542

Edited by digbickricky
Forgot guess for guessing game!

Favourite memory of runex would have to be pulling a Dark Horn on 19kc (managed to pull another on 21kc but that was in january), had 2 horns before a spear -_-

Well I started pretty late into 2019 so I missed all the bigger updates, so I would have to say the halloween event. Was first event I was a part of and enjoyed it alot.

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019?

Oh god, so this has to be one of most embarrassing days of my life. So I usually don't sleep in much clothing and decided I would burst into the living room to make the GF laugh. It worked. Sadly this was the day her Dad, Step mum and sister also decided to visit which i was not notified of. So there I am in the door way, everything hanging loose with her family staring at me.. 

I would like to see a function added to superior boss pets, I currently don't even own one but would like to see them become epic pets which has the effect of spawning the corresponding superior boss more often and also provides more damage/accuracy at the boss it is from. Superior pets look so awesome seems such a waste for them to be useless.

Guess: 296

Happy 2020 guys! ❤️

Edited by NikeJay1
forgot to add guess lol

Pulling B2B2B epic pet boxes at emole. I felt as if I was really dry for an actual reward. Decided I'd go to the first emole. I pull a box, legit had to change my pants. Emole #2 pops up, say F it... lets go to it again, 2nd box. Speechless at this point. What do you know? Another emole, I'm sitting there in my head... like the kermit the frog meme(get another one)... and sure enough... ANOTHA ONE. My twisted bow didn't even compare to this.

Also I called Cup's tbow in a raid.

Superiors. The main reason, was Cerberus. This bosses unique was(I assume based on my suggestion back in may ::topic 9514. Suggestion 17.) Now I assume this was my suggestion, it really hit home. I thought man, its so dope seeing my input put back into the game. Its awesome being able to play games that have my ideas added into game, and I can work towards that content. Like it's legit one of the best feelings seeing content you suggest being added. At first it was a bit demotivating. But I'm back to the grind. Cannot wait to achieve it.

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019?

During the summer, my family and I were in the garage when my sister, and the girl she was babysitting decided to do something we saw on facebook. Sure enough it works. We ended up taking a trash bag with a shop vac, and sitting in the bag. Turning the shop vac on. Didn't realize how tight it gets, legit looks like a gimp suit when your down. Left my sister in it to try and rip out. You can't move depending on how you are sitting. Family had a blast. Was a great time.

I would like to see a few things.

1. I would really enjoy seeing more active owners in the community, in the sense that we know what we can be expecting, as well as having some input on future content.

2. I would like to see legendary zone become a thing. Solo worked pretty hard to make the zone, and take everyone's ideas and make them a thing.

take b2b morrigan body and chaps from  crusept crypt and after 6 key corrupted bracelet

collection log of course

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in
during 2019

i fart near a girl (smell like shit) and she thing was his bf and they started fight near me

more boss with superiors

4. Player-base guessing game

hmm 567 i thing

1. What was your favourite memory on Runex during 2019? On my prime ironman getting first epic mystery box and from it mini-me pet ;D

2. What was your favourite update during 2019? xmass event

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019?

My friend was on facebook and he saw a girl in the site so he's decide to get her as hes girlfriend, he showed her picture to me she was beutifull, after 3 month of texting they decide to meet, when my friend get back he showed the true picture of her and she was ugly as f, he block her facebook think that he never saw her again, but she keep calling at his house every few days :D

i'd like to see runex game in mobile phones :), thats the best update that i can imagine at this moment.

Coming to runex with a funny and welcoming community. Very helpful clanchat. Even though the community small, its very welcoming and thats makes me enjoy the game.

I love seasonal events. I feel like they will always be my favorite events. We can grind all day for a reason and don't always need a rare drop. So, my favorite update during 2019 is the winter event.

I was walking back home from school and this guy came up to me and was like "Wassup bro, you look cute." Later to find it was a transgender. It got really awkward and everytime I see him around campus, I walk the other way. (Not trying to be mean but, yeah.)

I would love to see a change in the pvp stage of the game. I know Ryan has another server for pvp, but I feel like this one can be bringing more content in pvp as well. there is still life of pvp on the server, but not much because of bad rewards and broken pvp system. 

I am guessing 211?

Edited by Everclear v2

IGN: byehcstatus

A: when i Started of course! there was alot to learn.

A: Collectio logs. doesnt everyone want too see all the juicy loot they have amassed

A: I was inbetween jobs and went to build a house with a friend of mine. so on our last day putting up walls it started to pour rain. we ran into the trailer to hide from the rain. (i left my phone sitting on a windowseal) so i go running out of the trailer and slip in the mud. i slid a few feet nothing to crazy but I was covered in mud litterately half of me. so i worked the final 3 hours half mud monster half cleanish. thats about it.

A: id like to see the donator zones for $50 plus updated. (i feel like its not worth the money for such a small benefit)

Event Questions

Finding the server ;)

I like all the winter ones, anything bringing community together is what makes the game better

None yet, maybe in the future :)

More multi bosses/ pay an amount for a boss to spawn - Doesnt need a big req to get a drop (emole can be hard as noob)

Favourite memory is finding this server, best server i have ever played :)

Collection logs :) !

There is nothing funny about angry wife because im playing to much runex :D

I allready like it as it is, but im happy with all updates u guys make, keep up the good work !

Getting tekton pet on 0 kc in raids :)

Waar? daar

my friend accidently deleted my dhl xd that was quite funny

some cool events ya know

Well, the 2 kc Dark Horn and 11 kc Emole pet on Suggi were pretty nice. Making @nota more and more mad with every heron I get. Working towards 200m max on Beedle is surprisingly enjoyable as well, really.

Probably superior bosses and the boss perk tree in general. Most of my time nowadays, at least on Beedle, is spent just camping boss slayer, so the added bonus of superiors for the ones that have them is quite nice. Not to mention with regen 2, the fact that I play 3 accounts at once is more viable so I'm not having to keep a constant eye on my hp.

Hell, I don't know. I don't go out much, so it was probably just some stupid joke one of my friends made when we were all hanging out.

Hopefully we can manage to find a fix to the lag issues instead of just having to wait until we can get a server restart, but we'll see about that. Otherwise, I'm super excited for more superiors and events to come. 

As for the player count max, I'm gonna say 303.

1. What was your favourite memory on Runex during 2019? Opened zaryte bow from winter box  :)

2. What was your favourite update during 2019? Winter event

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019? Fucked my friend wife

1. What would you like to see changed/added on Runex during 2020? Maybe some new bosses? This game already has enough content for me to handle. And new donator zone

1. What was your favourite memory on Runex during 2019? Starting my first hardcore iron man that I'm dedicated too even though I planked at emole and I'm still dedicated to it.

2. What was your favourite update during 2019?  My favorite update was probably winter event I finally cleared a chest for once from an event although I think the event boss needed a big buff since no one ever did it

[Bonus question] What was the funniest IRL situation you were involved in during 2019?  funniest irl situation was when me and my mate iron rivers were playing runex and he bet he could tank a shot at olm and took his shield off and got 1 shot

I think the peak player base was 320 players.

1. What would you like to see changed/added on Runex during 2020? Id like to see group iron man added reletivily soon because it would provide a fun experience to the player base. Id also like a way for iron men to get prize keys other than events. and maybe have an open option on the regular looting bag. Thanks for looking at my suggestions :D

(IF I Win anything) cant win on my iron or get the items on my iron I have a main methedman but prefer them to go on my iron! 

Iron meth

Event Questions

Favorite memory would be the boxing tournament held mostly at duel , it was a nice way for any player regardless of experience to have fun , compete and also have a way to help them progress in the game. 

The winter event, it added a layer to the game that enhanced all facets of play.

Its sort of been overshadowed by me tearing my ACL and my dog dying, sorry to bring down the room lol, but i drove a hour to see this girl and we ended up watching the bee movie. After we finished that she chose the emoji movie and told me to wash my hands( which were clean), i proceeded to go outside for a "smoke" and then drove home knowing that i was about to be murdered.

Three thing i think would be neat:

1. A white and gold variant of crestbearer armour

2.  Purple roll chest at home... i forget the name... re-balance items needed (imbue stones)

3.  Another slayer helm that is the absolute best ( Rlly hard to get ) 

4. Community pooling for emole, its a nice event. idk if possible but a thought.

My favorite memory is probably discovering that this wasn't just another generic RSPS shortly after I joined. I really like the custom aspect of this server, its not over the top, yet not bland either. I feel like RuneX has found a good balance and its probably why I have invested so much time on this server since I joined.

The collection log and boss perks. I wasn't around at the time the update came, but I'm truly glad its here. I feel like it makes the grind worth it.

Went drinking with my girlfriend and some friends, few hours later when we were all drunk I needed to pee and found a nice bush, little did I know my girlfriend was hiding in/near the bush because she wanted to scare me and I ended up peeing on her lmao.

More world bosses, similar to the way Enormous Mole works.

Coming back to the server and laughing at all of the simps who worship Abigail in cc.

Winter event.

I stabbed a man to death for breaking and entering into my home.

Vorkath head guaranteed at a reasonable KC.