Iron Logic

Scythe of Vitur

Just a quick thing that has been bothering me for a while now.

The scythe of vitur has a few issues with it's attack styles. On Runex we have 3;

• Swipe, a slash attack that gives strength experience,
  • Jab, a stabbing attack that gives shared experience,
  • Fend, a stabbing attack that gives defence experience.

The issue here is that on Runex, the scythe is 100% a slashing weapon, giving 0 attack bonuses in stab or crush, meaning that the 2 stabbing styles suffer from a lack in accuracy that is quit apparent over time. 
It isn't a huge issue as the swipe attack works fine, but I have 200m strength and would prefer to train my other combat skills without losing accuracy. 

On OSRS, the scythe has 4 attack styles, 3 swipes for each combat skill and a crush for strength. 

I'd like to see the scythe on Runex at the very least have 3 swipe styles as opposed to the 2 stab styles. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to be an ass out of this, but as someone said. "We are not OSRS". *This being you on a previous topic*. (I hope you understand this isn't myself attacking you, rather sharing light on the situation)

I personally don't care if it gets worked to being the way OSRS has it. 

So overall. Give it the change needed. 

So +1

I agree with @Iron Logic 100000%. It's very disheartening that the only viable way to use the scythe is for training strength. I also have 200m str exp, while att and def are both significantly lower. If I had all 200ms, this wouldn't be an issue. However, I agree that it should have a way to train all styles just like on OSRS.

@touched I also agree we are not OSRS, but it's a OSRS weapon and I feel like it should be in the game the same way its in OSRS. We don't have any other items suffering from the same issue (except maybe the DHL).