Kong

Runex forum event [OFFICIAL]

1) What is your favourite aspect of RuneX?

I fell in love with the unique customs on the server. I used to hop from server to server looking for something that had a unique side to it. I wanted something that wasn't minigun's and lava torva. I needed something that fit the game, that didn't seem so far out of space that it wasn't a runescape server anymore.

2) What has been your favourite update here on RuneX?

Honestly? The day the prize cape was added to the enchantment chest. It really hit me due to it being my suggestion. I really felt that the owners looked out for the longevity of the server, not to mention they took the time to read my dingy post complaining about how there were not enough ingame. It felt really good that my voice was heard.

3) What is your favorite memory that you've made here on RuneX? 

It has to be between the day I maxed my prime, @Rasta was actually part of the reason I maxed that night(even though I lamped a few skills) It still felt great. He gave me a bunch of construction materials due to none of the Trading post. Or the day I pulled mini-me on my iron, I was screaming on the headest with my friends over Xbox(one who played the server for awhile and understood the whole situation).

4) How did you find out about RuneX?

I originally found spk, and had been playing on there for a few days when I had heard of a none spawn server that was more eco based. So I quickly jumped over here, and have stayed.

• Like 3

All of the custom interfaces, such as information on an item when you hover, and something as simple as examining a monster to see its drops and kc

Haven't been here long, probably the recent contest update - gets a lot of interaction on lots of content

Started a debate on how droprate works, maths turns me on

From a voting list, it was the best looking

• Like 1

My favorite aspect of RuneX has to be how the custom gear is super balanced and looks really good! It really shows how much work goes into developing the custom items.

I don't really have a specific favourite update, but all of the holiday events have been amazing and really motivate me to play.

Probably learning how to do ToB thanks to 9 who explained the whole thing to me! :)

I found out about RuneX on YT thanks to Wet Wizard. I recently came back to RuneX also thanks to his videos! I love his videos and the way he showcases the content on RuneX.

• Like 1

1) My favorite aspect of RuneX has to be the incorporation of custom items as if they were meant to be there. The items introduced make the game that much more enjoyable and expansive beyond the base game. I find it adds a large amount of customizability to load outs and adds a lot of end game activities for me to enjoy. 

2) My favorite update had to be the introduction of Raids. Not only did it introduce some great endgame content, but it also gave me a reason to pull up the discord and chat with the people I was raiding with. I think the team effort aspect to raids made me much more involved in the community than ever before. 

3) My favorite memory on RuneX would have to be when I first got a twisted bow and finally got to raid with the cool kids. (i.e the ones who don't let you raid with them unless you pay them or have a twisted bow). 

4) I found out about RuneX probably two months or so after release. I found it on coincidence by scrolling deep into the lists of RSPS servers to try and find something which was unique and incorporated custom items as I truly enjoy creativity beyond the vanilla. 

• Like 1

I generally like the rune coin shop and how you can turn almost all items into rune coins and buy amazing stuff.

2) What has been your favourite update here on RuneX?                                                                                                                                                                                                               Honestly pretty new I started mid Easter event. So the only update was the leadership update and over all I feel it was a good update as it allows people to compete with friends and gives us all that much more of a drive to try different things for the ranks. Also is nice that its split between normal,irons and ultimate irons.

3) What is your favorite memory that you've made here on RuneX?                                                                                                                                                                                             Opening the easter event chest's. Such an op event but was so fun. The main reason I stay. (hopes are high for the summer event lol)

4) How did you find out about RuneX?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Runelocus

• Like 1

1) What is your favorite aspect of Runex?

• The overwhelming amount of unique custom content Runex has to offer. I truly believe Ryan has developed 2 of the most unique servers in RSPS history. (Don't @ Me)

2) What has been your favorite update here on Runex?

• Rune Coin Exchange

3) What is your favorite memory that you've made here on Runex? 

• Spending 16 hours straight in the Kharazi Jungle Minigame the day it was released.. I was once the king of the jungle

4) How did you find out about Runex?

• Like 2

1) What is your favorite aspect of Runex

My favorite aspect of RuneX is raiding, I just love the PVE content that raids provide and just grinding for that 10b+ drop is super fun and is my favorite aspect of RuneX

2) What has been your favorite update on Runex?

Runex has had a lot of amazing updates, each of them adding to the overall experience that I love. But If I had to pick one but more like 2. It would be raids 1 and 2, Just having fun PVE content that most servers don't have is amazing and the amount of happiness I and my friends got from completing their first raid was huge and that happiness continued on for me to stay on this server. 

3) What is your favorite memory made on Runex?

My favorite memory made on runex is my brother Sarcothis got a Kodai Wand on his Ironman and my second greatest memory was making 20b off of flower power and gambling the proceeding to lose it all after going all in :) happy times. 

4) How did you find out about Runex?

My brother Sarcothis, we both like Runescape a lot and when he said he found a great server with raids I just came along. 

• Like 1

I love that fact that in the early stages of the game, combat and skilling tokens really help a lot. It's really awesome that they last a certain amount of experience, so I don't have to be playing with maximum effort to get the most out of them. Apart from that I really enjoy all the achievements you can do and the dailies. Can't wait to get into upgrading my gear a lot more!

There hasn't been any updates since I started playing unfortunately

I don't have one yet, only 3 days in game time, so I'm still quite new!

I was trying different servers on one of the rsps listing websites to see if I could find one that I really liked and I stopped looking after I played this for about 15 minutes.

• Like 1

When i started there weren't many Iron man Servers Online which was at the Time my fav. ascpect :3

In my Opinion the Placeholder update. I cant live or play without it :D

My Favourite moment was when i got my Dragon warhammer and the lizard shaman pet on the same drop. which i think is 1 in 1.000.000

I searchen for "best Private Osrs Server" and this came up ... well seems google was right.

• Like 1

Honestly speaking, first thing that stoods out for me is how chat is being moderated (or the lack of it). Not too harsh like other server where u get muted for saying a curse word. I like the freedom for speech that Runex offers. Many smiles and laughs have been had and hopefully many more to come (yes even the flamming and all other shenanigans happening daily on the cc). Secondly, server itself feels like an upgrade to osrs with all the custom content but I feel like everyone already said it better than me.

I haven't been around long enough to see alot of them, so last update it is. Really great ideas with all the leaderboards for various things, but the reward shop prices for runex armour set feels like should be lowered or somehow made easier to obtain because the grind for em probably surpassed most grinds on osrs.

When 1 guy yelled that he's doing dp at gamble to call more people. Whole server went ballistic on him, like 20 people came. I'm guessing he didn't know about fake dp rule. He started panicking and look for items to drop, but only had 1 abyss cbow, so he dropped that. I got it cause I was standing on it, but nobody believed me lmao, saying he traded me that and poor guy got jailed for fake dp rule. 😂

Nothing special here. Went on Runelocus (only legit toplist btw) looking for servers to play and runex popped in in mid 10's.

Edited by 2gp
  • Like 3

1) What is your favourite aspect of RuneX? My favourite aspect of RuneX is gotta be amazing updates and unique contents the owners add to the server because they never dissapoint me with there updates.

2) What has been your favourite update here on RuneX? My favourite update on Runex is gonna go to ironman mode because i liked ironman for such a long time its a lot of grind and work u have to put to ur ironman to complete it and thats what it makes it so enjoyable to play.

3) What is your favorite memory that you've made here on RuneX?  The favourite memory i made on runex is to start Prime ironman series and make a lot of progress such as: catching 10k implings none did that and i was first to do it.

4) How did you find out about RuneX? I was playing spawnpk and it got bored than i saw a announcement of a new server being reliesed called runex then i came to check on and thats how i got to start playing runex.

• Like 2

My favorite aspect of runex is  probably bare-hand fishing, because you can get xp in things that aren't afkable while being afk.

2) What has been your favorite update here on RuneX?

The Barbarian trainer is probably my favorite update because it brought bare-hand fishing into the game.

My favorite memory is catching 250k raw sharks and not getting a heron

found out about RuneX on one of the voting sites, can't remember which one.

Edited by nota
done screwed up
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1) What is your favorite aspect of RuneX?

I would say my favorite aspect would be the prime mode. I had made an account when I first started this server I believe it was normal, no idea what the password even is tbh. But then I made this account and made it a prime and I have loved it ever since. The diversity of xp modes is awesome. The sheer challenge is what keeps me here/coming back when I take brakes.

2) What has been your favorite update here on RuneX?

Catacombs, I absolutely love slayer and the slayer cape. Catacombs is a little bit of a let down due to the lack of monsters in it but it's still pretty awesome. Superior slayer monsters is my next favorite lol. I legit did abyssal demons and dark beasts as slayer tasks for about a week in hopes of a superior monster showing up and giving me that imbuing stone, which never happened but I remained hopeful lol.

I would have to say my favorite memory was when I found this server. Honestly. I have been on other servers and seen what they bring to the table but none of them having quite what RuneX has. We have a community here. It may be small and forever changing but at the core of it are players who are driven to be committed to this server and show that loyalty does exist. I love the bond that this server has with its community. Yes sometimes players can be toxic and get angry but they still stick together within this community. Its outstanding and a lot of servers lack that. Some places may hit 1k players online but do you really feel that connection, specially with the staff members?

I found RuneX on rune-server, as where I find all my servers that I play lol. I wasn't really going to try it out at first because I had been hopping from server to server and was about to make a change to 718 servers but figured fuck it and gave it a shot. Here I still am.

• Like 1

1) What is your favorite aspect of RuneX? I would have to say the community , as troll as they can be, everyone pretty much knows everyone, and can be a fun place to hang out and talk even if your not really playing the game from time to time.

2) What has been your favorite update here on RuneX? That is a very tough question, But i would have to say content-wise: the prize box rework etc. as a mainly ironman player. the frequency of rare drops from them and bags of riches kind of took some of the feeling of accomplishment out of playing the game mode. but as QOL update: i would give it to the addition of bis guides etc. took a lot of the frequently asked questions out of the cc. which in turn caused a lot less trolling.

3) What is your favorite memory that you've made here on RuneX? they are all mostly pretty good memories. but i would have to give it to pking as a hcim on x videos. The risk of basically deleting my character and starting over from scratch if i died was just exhilarating. 

4) How did you find out about RuneX? Honestly i thinked i just happened to find it on a top vote list back in january when it started.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by Batties dad
he fixed spelling
  • Like 1

There is always something more to do. I recently got my max cape and started PvMing for the first time on any server/live game. I love that there's always a new goal to be made. I haven't run out of stuff to do and I don't think I will.

The 200m capes have motivated me to keep training skills I would have just 99ed and never touched again. I also love all the wildy content. Makes the risk of going to the wildy worth it.

3) What is your favourite memory that you've made here on RuneX? 

Me and a few others just yesterday decided to try raids for the first time together and try to piece it together on our own. Most fun I have had in a MMO in a very long time. Shoutout to bluevoid for helping us!

I had to edit this post I now have a new favorite moment! After 3 unsuccessful attempts I completed a solo raid!!!!!!! It is the biggest PvM achievement I have ever made on any server!

Sohan on YouTube

Edited by justbored
New memory!
  • Like 1

Honestly, where do I start.. but if i had to choose:
My favourite aspect has to be the PVM side of everything. There is something to kill at any time, specially considering the new boss point update that just released.
Raids are always going to be fun (TOB especially).

Like I said in the first question, RAIDS ALL DAY.
But an honourary mention goes to Alchemical Hydra, its the one boss that has mechanics that are difficult to learn but when you learn them it becomes easier. I've always liked to challenge myself when it comes to bossing, if you're not challenging yourself, there is no fun in my honest opinion.

3) What is your favourite memory that you've made here on RuneX? 

Honestly, I can say my happiest memory was when I was accepted into the staff team. If it wasn't for @Raw, i wouldn't of even considering going for staff again due to my last application going no-where. I know this is supposed to be a favourite memory, but thank you Ramzi for giving me this opportunity. It's been a great journey getting to where I am now, I love working with the staff team aswell as the owners, I love helping when I can.

But my most favourite memory? Getting a twisted bow on 16KC and also getting a Kodai on 1KC. Love you @Klein ❤️

I found out about RuneX from the youtuber "SohanRS". I was just watching a few videos on youtube about RS moments, and was autoplaying. He was doing a video on SpawnPK (Our sister server).I logged into SPK to give it a try, I noticed someone mention a economy server that had the same owners, I've always liked to gain things that have an actual price, and make money from PVMing. I hopped over to give RuneX a go and look where I am now.

Thanks everyone and good luck in the draw!

Hello, Runex!

This event has official closed.

Please be patient while the staff team make their decisions on their favorite comments. A separate post announcing the winners will be made later on today.

Thank you to all of those who have participated in this event! ❤️