Sign in to follow this  
Bar

Runex Needs A New Community Manager

Hi.

I have waited almost a week on whether or not I'm being banned because of someone pretending to be me, on my account, and scamming other members of the community. I've been stuck in jail, not being able to do anything, when all the staff are waiting on a response from the Community Manager.

You need a Community Manager that actually cares. Ramzi is not active. I don't care if he's busy with school, if the staff can't do their job properly because the person they go to is not active enough to give a response, then you either need a second Community Manager or a brand new one.

I'm not saying this just because of my recent issue, it's been evident in the past, as stated by multiple members of the community.

@Kong or @Logical would suit the position.

Thanks.

EDIT: Before you post "Read the rules about rule-sharing, bla bla". My account is not the main topic. This topic is about nobody know who Ramzi is or what he said, and the staff team not being able to do anything without his permission which takes forever because he's busy with SPK or School.

Edited by Bar

I agree with this topic, I’ve seen many people wait for a very long time for a response on stuff from donation-bans etc etc etc. we all have stuff going on Irl but if a job is to much for one person to handle then maybe adding another community manager to the mix would be a solid idea. 

4 hours ago, Bar said:

Hi.

I have waited almost a week on whether or not I'm being banned because of someone pretending to be me, on my account, and scamming other members of the community. I've been stuck in jail, not being able to do anything, when all the staff are waiting on a response from the Community Manager.

You need a Community Manager that actually cares. Ramzi is not active. I don't care if he's busy with school, if the staff can't do their job properly because the person they go to is not active enough to give a response, then you either need a second Community Manager or a brand new one.

I'm not saying this just because of my recent issue, it's been evident in the past, as stated by multiple members of the community.

@Kong or @Logical would suit the position.

Thanks.

EDIT: Before you post "Read the rules about rule-sharing, bla bla". My account is not the main topic. This topic is about nobody know who Ramzi is or what he said, and the staff team not being able to do anything without his permission which takes forever because he's busy with SPK or School.

In all fairness, you should be banned. Ramzi is as active as he can be all things considered with what he's got going on.

Onto why you should be banned. You gave out your password/pin to someone yet you're claiming you don't know who was on your account. Right. That's not believable at all. I'm quite certain the person that tried 'scamming' people on your account is in Murdaaa's discord with you. (my first thought is Kliksa without any evidence on my part) simply because the staff aren't able to tell who the person on your account was if you're still in jail and they haven't made a decision. 

Runex doesn't need a new community manager and who are you to say Ramzi doesn't care? You haven't had personal conversations with him about how much he loves Runex and the community. I'm not even a staff member here nor do i play the game anymore but I have a lot of respect for him and everything he does for this game to make sure everyone is all set. Him and Ryan may be hard to get a hold of but they have lives too, just like everyone else on this game. Having a little patience is always a good thing.  

As far as this case is considered, yes. You should be banned and any alts the person on your account had should be banned as well.
The staff team REALLY shouldn't have an issue handling this case or even needing Ramzi for that matter. 

tl;dr - No, Runex doesn't need a 2nd or new community manager. Ramzi does a fine job with everything else on his plate.

Edited by Raw
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Raw said:

In all fairness, you should be banned. Ramzi is as active as he can be all things considered with what he's got going on.

Onto why you should be banned. You gave out your password/pin to someone yet you're claiming you don't know who was on your account. Right. That's not believable at all. I'm quite certain the person that tried 'scamming' people on your account is in Murdaaa's discord with you. (my first thought is Kliksa without any evidence on my part) simply because the staff aren't able to tell who the person on your account was if you're still in jail and they haven't made a decision. 

First of all, I literally wrote at the bottom of my post that this is not about my ban. It's about the community manager. 

Second of all, when did I claim that I don't know who was on my account? I'm the one who reported the person to the staff team and gave them all the evidence. The user was U I M.

Third of all, I am not in Murdaaa's discord. 

10 minutes ago, Raw said:

Runex doesn't need a new community manager and who are you to say Ramzi doesn't care? You haven't had personal conversations with him about how much he loves Runex and the community. I'm not even a staff member here nor do i play the game anymore but I have a lot of respect for him and everything he does for this game to make sure everyone is all set. Him and Ryan may be hard to get a hold of but they have lives too, just like everyone else on this game. Having a little patients is always a good thing.  

I was wrong to say Ramzi doesn't care, it's just super frustrating when we have no idea who the person is, personally. The fact that you say "you haven't had personal conversations with him" is a great example, thank you. We can't have a personal conversation with him as he's never online for us to see. 

A little patience is fine, but when it turns out that the majority of the staff team has to wait a long time for a proper response, that's not great. And when most users aren't able to talk to the COMMUNITY MANAGER himself. I don't understand why Ryan/Ramzi are so against having a community manager that is actively known within the community? Who is on every day, and knows the details of most punishments/issues.

Edited by Bar

15 minutes ago, Raw said:

Runex doesn't need a new community manager and who are you to say Ramzi doesn't care? You haven't had personal conversations with him about how much he loves Runex and the community. I'm not even a staff member here nor do i play the game anymore but I have a lot of respect for him and everything he does for this game to make sure everyone is all set. Him and Ryan may be hard to get a hold of but they have lives too, just like everyone else on this game. Having a little patience is always a good thing.  

As far as this case is considered, yes. You should be banned and any alts the person on your account had should be banned as well.
The staff team REALLY shouldn't have an issue handling this case or even needing Ramzi for that matter. 

tl;dr - No, Runex doesn't need a 2nd or new community manager. Ramzi does a fine job with everything else on his plate.

I have no ill feelings toward ramzi but the fact that you said "Ramzi does a fine job with everything else on his plate" is the problem yes all things considered ramzi works hard and has a life we get that but that's exactly why he should have assistance. saying that someones performance is fine all things considered isn't exactly a bonus, its like having an injured player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bar said:

Second of all, when did I claim that I don't know who was on my account? I'm the one who reported the person to the staff team and gave them all the evidence. The user was U I M.

The way you speak about the issue on your first post and now this post made me think you didn't know who was on your account at all.

3 minutes ago, Bar said:

Third of all, I am not in Murdaaa's discord. 

That's hard to believe when you're on their side with literally anything.

5 minutes ago, Bar said:

A little patience is fine, but when it turns out that the majority of the staff team has to wait a long time for a proper response, that's not great. I don't understand why Ryan/Ramzi are so against having a community manager that is actively known within the community? Who is on every day, and knows the details of most punishments/issues.

The longest they have to wait is either a few hours or 8-10 hours depending on if Ramzi is asleep or busy. (at least when I was staffing) Keep in mind, we don't know Ramzi's timezone either. All of the staff are aware of punishments and issues too there's a reason they have to log everything.

4 minutes ago, siah said:

I have no ill feelings toward ramzi but the fact that you said "Ramzi does a fine job with everything else on his plate" is the problem yes all things considered ramzi works hard and has a life we get that but that's exactly why he should have assistance. saying that someones performance is fine all things considered isn't exactly a bonus, its like having an injured player. 

This.

2 minutes ago, siah said:

The issue isn't so much with Ramzi. Tickets get done in a good, timely manner. Staff should be able to handle issues like Bar's without needing Ramzi. If they already know who was on the account and have all of the information (which Bar said they do) then it should be open\shut. 

I'm fully aware there are other situations that definitely will require a log check on things and I'm just using Bar as an example because it's the truth. With all the information staff have (the persons name and whatever else Bar provided them) this should have been handled with either a very serious warning or an account ban depending on the severity of what was scammed. (if the items weren't returned) 

1 minute ago, Raw said:

this should have been handled with either a very serious warning or an account ban depending on the severity of what was scammed. (if the items weren't returned) 

I'm permanently jailed until they get a proper response from Ramzi, who has to track the items. :)

27 minutes ago, Raw said:

you are clueless. bar is not in my discord, and Ramzi doesnt manage the community the way it needs to be. appeals sit for weeks without being answered whereas there used to be a reply / action within 48 hours. stick to being a player like us, you clearly werent fit to make executive decisions. no argument, just a statement.

Just now, Aaadrum said:

you are clueless. bar is not in my discord, and Ramzi doesnt manage the community the way it needs to be. appeals sit for weeks without being answered whereas there used to be a reply / action within 48 hours. stick to being a player like us, you clearly werent fit to make executive decisions. no argument, just a statement.

I'm not sure what information you're going by but appeals never took 48 hours to get done, general tickets have.
Also yes, captain obvious, I was clueless on him being in your discord as he corrected me already on that. 

As far as "executive decisions" go you really have no place to talk other than here, quite literally.