Sign in to follow this  
Death Fury

Few Suggestions

Implement the Runelite client completely. This would not only attract new players but also make playing interesting. Specifically with all the plugins you can use to help you along the way. I.E. Spots to place cannon and how many cannonballs are left in your cannon.

As for slayer, can we just take a moment to read this topic by logical. It was very well written, had a lot of positive and constrictive feedback that should be looked at and implemented. Here

Slayer at the moment isn't all that exciting and superior monsters aren't all that easy to find and even when one does pop up, its a pretty shitty loot. Again, logical touched on this topic a while back and i believe it should be looked at as well. Here

Another suggestion that has been made by dragon paws that basically touches on abyssal sire and catacombs. Catacombs would just make slayer so so so nice. You can check it Here

Would really love to see these changes made. Even after getting 99 slayer as a prime, these changes would encourge that grind even more so for 200m slayer xp. Whereas at the moment the grind isn't really worth it. 

My last suggestion would be to add a kill log and collection log. A kill log following bosses and maybe high level monsters. As for the collection log, would be great to see what rare drops we have got or havent got. 

Thank you for reading, please leave your feedback.

Edited by Death Fury