welfare

Welfare’s farewell and issues.

well, as you all know I’m welfare. 18 years old lots of life to live. I’ll be missing off of runex for quite a while I hope if my will is strong enough. I’m taking my hiatus because I’m tired of being the nice guy, I’m tired of being the one everybody turns too when they act a fool and lose everything they grind for. Me, I’m not afraid to lose anything on runex. I never grinded for it, that’s a good thing for most of you all to hear may bring you all some peace. I’ve become one of the most respected and hated players on runex and I want to thank you guys for everything. The compassion, the outgoingness to talk to me, and the hate because I have things a lot of you do not have. I’ve tried my best to make everyone a happy camper on runex and sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don’t. But my biggest issue is being constantly begged, that is my main problem and the reason I want to be gone for a while. For an example today I gambled somebody for hours on end, I ended up cleaning the dude. He decides to ask me for help and me of course being the nice guy I am gives him 1/4 of what he originally had started with. The guy then Comes back hours later after I was done gambling for the day and begs me to gamble him.  That is scummy there it really is 1/10 of the people I have met are just like that. 

but thank you all for showing me how some people really are 

shout-out to logical, castleman,iron special, Rasta, notiiice, murdaaa, cup of rice, batty ,tilted/hi Im guy, and turmoil dds.  You guys are the best of friends I’ve had on a rsps ever , thank you . 

Edited by welfare
  • Like 2

i'd say a nice goodbye but i have to point out the "nice guy" you've ignored me countless times, 99% of msgs i say are ignored, i've asked if you needed help or wanted help but all i get back is "newkid" or "rando" even though i've got over 200 days playtime over 3 accounts, i'm not saying this because i've personally gotten nothing from you, i just don't like it when people try to act like they're the nice guy, both you and turmoil do it towards me for 0 reason and i don't understand it, nonetheless.. farewell.

• Sad 1

Just now, Dragon Paws said:

i'd say a nice goodbye but i have to point out the "nice guy" you've ignored me countless times, 99% of msgs i say are ignored, i've asked if you needed help or wanted help but all i get back is "newkid" or "rando" even though i've got over 200 days playtime over 3 accounts, i'm not saying this because i've personally gotten nothing from you, i just don't like it when people try to act like they're the nice guy, both you and turmoil do it towards me for 0 reason and i don't understand it, nonetheless.. farewell.

Cypher I remember when I had just made bank we were chilling together at ::meet and I was talking to you a lot back then . I’m pretty sure I’ve been your friend but it’s all okay buddy I enjoyed our time together

Just now, welfare said:

Cypher I remember when I had just made bank we were chilling together at ::meet and I was talking to you a lot back then . I’m pretty sure I’ve been your friend but it’s all okay buddy I enjoyed our time together

that was the only time we did that, after you had made the money i was just forgotten and you treated me like trash, i really tried my best to keep friends with you but you just kept pushing me off like i was nothing so i let it be

I told you that you would gamble again!

I know that you'll be back one day and I'll still be here, so until then best of luck with your life.

It was very fun to jump on discord with you and the guys, I'll miss you,

Outsanding.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, touched said:

So the real question here is, how many tbows are going to sit on a afk account?

Ironman btw.

20 minutes ago, Logical said:

I told you that you would gamble again!

I know that you'll be back one day and I'll still be here, so until then best of luck with your life.

It was very fun to jump on discord with you and the guys, I'll miss you,

Outsanding.

Outsanding my boy thanks for everything logical see you soon

Gonna miss you buddy. Come see us all soon. You know my disc and pms etc are always open. :)

Glad to have had time spent with you on the server, and most of all thanks for giving me inspiration to come back to the game.

Safe travels,

Rasta

Best of luck in the future, maybe I’ll see you ingame again but if not you got me on discord homie.

Damn man, sad news. Gunna miss you @ gamble. I'll be here for your return (if you do) 

We had lots of fun and good times, it was great to know you. We'll keep in touch. 

Edited by Ban
Thanks for not tagging me noob

Locking this thread as player hasn't quit.