ToxicIron

Button to show all items with runecoin value in bank

Should there be a button in your bank that shows you all the items that have runecoin value, also showing you how much?  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you like sitting in your bank looking for items that are worth runecoin value?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should they add my suggestion?:

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/15/18 at 10:45 PM

So, you know, it's annoying when you have to through your entire bank looking for items that have rune coin value. It's honestly annoying and quite a waste of time. Who wants to sit there for 5 mins looking for items that have rune coin value, so my suggestion is that you make a button in the bank, on the main bottom bar, a rune coin sorter basically, so it's pops up an interface or shows you all the items in the bank with the rune coin value, not just showing the items but also showing the rune coins value! This may be difficult, but it would be awesome to have it, it would make it a lot better, and make it so we can find the items we want to exchange for rune coins easier. Thank you for your time, appreciate it. Please add this, it would be amazing, and extremely helpful.

Edited by ToxicIron
  • Like 2

-1. Clean up your bank so you'll know what's in it to runecoin. Quit being lazy.

Not everyone knows what is worth runecoin value, this would help new comers too!

Edited by ToxicIron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ToxicIron said:

Not everyone knows what is worth runecoin value, this would help new comers too!

The in-game knowledge base also helps people with rune coins and inventory equipment hovers tells you how much items are for runecoin value. This isn't a needed update. It's not hard to check through your bank. 

12 minutes ago, Raw said:

-1. Clean up your bank so you'll know what's in it to runecoin. Quit being lazy.

Or they can implement this and make finding runecoinable items more easy.. Hate it when i rune coin items and realize afterwards i had more in bank...

I never said it was needed, but it would be very helpful to a lot of people, people that have problems staying organized it's hard. So it's just a suggestion and it would be awesome if it was updated. But thank you for the comments! I'm going to try my best to get this added. It would be amazing and thank you :). But I feel like it would be an unique update, and it would help out a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Raw said:

The in-game knowledge base also helps people with rune coins and inventory equipment hovers tells you how much items are for runecoin value. This isn't a needed update. It's not hard to check through your bank. 

How is this in-game knowledge? There are plenty of players that do not know all items that can be rune coined? It is a simple addition that could make it better for all players. Cause yup lemme memorize all the H2 helps etc that are rune coins and or not. It is not about being lazy its an add that just makes it better to use the content. Being that it is endgame content to get the items in the chest etc I think this is a great idea help players do it. Just like the wildly lvls was a good add.. Think people want to do the math in their head before attacking someone or knowing what lvls can attack you?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, twitch said:

How is this in-game knowledge? There are plenty of players that do not know all items that can be rune coined? It is a simple addition that could make it better for all players. Cause yup lemme memorize all the H2 helps etc that are rune coins and or not. It is not about being lazy its an add that just makes it better to use the content. Being that it is endgame content to get the items in the chest etc I think this is a great idea help players do it. Just like the wildly lvls was a good add.. Think people want to do the math in their head before attacking someone or knowing what lvls can attack you?

The in-game knowledge base gives a general description of runecoins and tells you to visit the runecoin machine which tells you what is runecoinable. 

13 hours ago, Raw said:

The in-game knowledge base gives a general description of runecoins and tells you to visit the runecoin machine which tells you what is runecoinable. 

But an option to hover over an item to see the RC item value in the bank is not that big of a deal to add, Would just make life easier. No reason this can not be put in just like when an item is in the inventory or the TP. So I say if you honestly think this is a bad idea we should remove the option for you to see rune coin value via the ctrl button in the inventory and in the TP. Just makes complete sense if we go with your logic.

• Like 1