ironman can

ghraak and lava wagtails bugs

Description: Ghraak set protect values are all over the place, hat protects over brews but top and bottom dont.

How or when it occurs: when you have ghraak items and other items in inventory

Screenshot/video if available:  44183e6d94930125ec1ad341272e20e6.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: When catching lava wagtails you need to have 6 inventory slots open on the first catch to get any lava feathers.

How or when it occurs: When catching lava wagtails you pick trap>bones>raw meat>lava feathers. Meaning if you dont have enough space for everything the things you dont have space for dissappear, in this case usually lava feathers. They do not even drop on the ground they just dissappear.

Screenshot/video if available: GIF of it here: https://gyazo.com/4b6e6f324749ef4e1d1f233382e27927

Edited by ironman can
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twitch said:

I have never seen feathers disappear? It normally says not enough inv space. 

i get this aswell

A simple fix is to bring 1 feather before each time, and as long as u have a feather in your inv u will get feathers.

8 hours ago, twitch said:

I have never seen feathers disappear? It normally says not enough inv space. 

it says no inv space then the stuff you dont have space for dissappear. added gif to show

6 hours ago, kegan said:

i get this aswell

added gif to show 

5 hours ago, zFireshots said:

A simple fix is to bring 1 feather before each time, and as long as u have a feather in your inv u will get feathers.

So because there is a way around a bug it shouldnt be fixed?

1 minute ago, ironman can said:

So because there is a way around a bug it shouldnt be fixed?

I don't necessarily mean that it shouldn't be fixed; however, for the time being that trick can be used to avoid it being excessively annoying to catch them.

Just now, zFireshots said:

I don't necessarily mean that it shouldn't be fixed; however, for the time being that trick can be used to avoid it being excessively annoying to catch them.

I know, but I reported it because its clearly a bug and not intended to be in the game like it is now.