Ramzi

[Official] Questionnaire Event

56 minutes ago, Roger said:
  • What is your favorite thing about RuneX? My favourite thing has to be the constant updates that gives me stuff to do, even after nearly 2 years of playing, I still find something fun to do/grind for.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? That's a funny story actually. I was playing the pk version of this game, before it had released. A friend of mine was a staff member there and I was looking for something new to play, after just coming back to the rsps scene. So he told me that he's beta testing this new server owned by the owner of the pk version. I got mad interested and decided to hit him up with the "yo can i haz client pls". Back then only the pk server's staff members were allowed to play the beta and test it, but my man Faith Pots was like "Yo, I'll give you the client but keep it a secret and if anyone asks, NATE invited you. So that's how me and "Primal", got into the beta client undercover and were playing before anyone else.
  •  How long have you been playing RuneX? 20th of December 2016
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Honestly... That's a hard one, I really enjoyed Vorkath, Raids 2 and Xeric's.. But my favourite one is probably the update where "Roger's property" got added :~).
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? This is the hardest question here forsure. I have so fucking many memories on here. I'd be writing a whole 20 page essay if I had to write up all good memories I've had, but here are some, that are most rememberable ones:
  • Just after the release, when the beta testers were already in the mid levels, like 1.7k total on a prime, near maxed hard etc. , the players who joined on release started calling us betas and we didn't count as normal people, so if we maxed, apparently it didn't count. Shit's like prime ironman nowadays smh. Good times.
  • Pvming on the first few days of the server, when there's close to no gwd, or any boss items ingame really, so when you got a loot, it was first ingame. I remember getting the first arma hilt ingame and I was livinggg, jeesh
  • Being the first person to obtain max cash stack (2147m) with merching only, used to merch 1 ingame items like elysian, ags etc. That was mad fun.
  • When lizardmen shaman's got released, everyone was camping that shit for ages.. I remember getting the 2nd ever dwh ingame and I sold it for a $20 bond + a rainbow partyhat
  • Bonds being 40m per bond, since like noone had cash, and cash was hard to come by back then
  • Meeting luca brasi and his friend randomly when playing, and us getting along mad quick, friends still to this date
  • FUCKING #FREEKLIKSA, Dillan = badmod
  • Dylan getting demoted after 3 days of being a helper, managed to ::jail himself just after getting attacked, to escape the wilderness. Smh.
  • "Esketit" flaming me out and calling me for a nh fight, then crying about me having better items (which i didn't, man was just dizzy). Decided to ask for my snapchat and sent me a snapchat (said he was huge and muscular etc), dude looked like a nerdy child molester, that made me laugh. Dude got cleared off the game soon after.
  • Fp 220 super combats
  • Being the first player to get a completionist cape, that was mad hype when it happened
  • Pking with Levi and Kliksa were and still are the best memories I've had aswell.

There's a lot more memories I've had on here but I'm legit too lazy to type up more, if I remember, I'll add some in the near future.

Thanks for the good times my dudes

58c9fdfead97c_dillanfpscb.png.b5c7d90c1fe77294d30ee771623e91ce.png

• Haha 1

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Answer ...

Prime mode, I love that the mode is x3 xp, makes the game fun because you dont get 99 by hitting chicken once. I also like all the content and the fact content is being added at quite constant rate.

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? Answer...

I found-out about RuneX trought youtube videos.

• How long have you been playing RuneX? Answer...

I started on October 2017, and now have grand total of 25/26days of playtime

• What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Answer...

Definitely raids, tho currently raids drop rate is so low its not even worth doing.

• What's your best memory on RuneX? Answer...

Getting lava pendant drop after 1 week of grinding for it, after all the times getting pked by 2 guys who team and are in max.

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Great community / overall fun server to play.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I played Spk
    • How long have you been playing RuneX? 4 days ingame time
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Dont think there has been any since i started playing, but Tob is good.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Havent played long enough to have any lmao

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? So far it would be the updates are pretty dope, new content coming into the game is very nice to look forward to. Plus the server owners always looking into the community's suggestions for future game improvements. The community is always fun to be in, the help chat can get interesting sometimes with some salt being thrown around etc etc etc. Or the smart ass remarks lol. But most of it is in a fun aspect as being a lot of us are friends in-game. 

Where did you find-out about RuneX? I do not even know how I found runex, I wanna say I was looking for a new server to play due to another being closed down or something like that. But since the first day I logged into runex I was hooked. Now, this is the only server I play and still enjoy it and plus a lot of old players that started with me are still playing. People leave and some people come back.

How long have you been playing RuneX? I have been playing March 4th, 2017, so a total of 1 year and 5 months.

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? 

What's your best memory on RuneX?  Best memory,

where do I even start when it comes to all the memories I have had on runex. Well, let's start with the "Ware Shop Agliety".

Or how about "#FreeMurdaaa" @Murdaaa

Or how about "6pack clan" thinking they ran the wildly... "#6PackClrd" and let's say the link: ::toipic 6436 for the funny vid of him calling the squad out.

Or how about if I got 1m for every time @Kliksa  or @Roger called me retarded, noob, and or idiot while pking, I would run the ECO. Its all in fun jokes tho cause sometimes I fail hard.

Or that I found out that I suck at drawing... But also how about toomattooo? @Basil @bepis 

Or  @fe lamb at KBD, some people will know what I am talking about.

But anyways, I am very glad I have found this server and been able to stay active for so long. For sure the best server I have ever played for sure.  It had been very amazing to watch a server grow since day one with so many amazing updates. I do not plan on going anywhere anytime soon for sure, I will continue to play and grind my accounts. 

I will see you all in-game as always.

~Twitch/ Milf Hunter/ Life Proof

Edited by twitch
  • Like 2

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? 100% would be opening all the differnt type of boxs,and getting them good loots :P:P
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? i used to play a long time ago so i dont really remember but i got back in to it by my friend pvm dylan
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? i made a account around a year a go but just started playing again 2 weeeks ago igt 5days 20hours
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? raids for sure and all the boxs from last time i played
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? getting a infintie blessing drop and running for my life from huski,i lived :):)
Edited by mrwizard420
cuz

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? 

You see I have multiple favourite things about this fuck fest of a server ;) First of all it's the way the game modes are set out and ironman is 10/10, another thing is the cracking community and the serious amount of daft cunts that play with me every day, finally the memes that come with the daft cunts :D If theres a way, a meme is being made.

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? 

I aint even going to lie, It was from a wildyowns1 video on my recommended, I don't even watch that tosspot ffs

• How long have you been playing RuneX? 

My first account was made March 17th 2017 but then I soon moved onto Bedpiss my ironman and the meme that it is XD!!!

• What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? 

Runecoins/Raids/Vorkath/Events i.e. summer and winter

• What's your best memory on RuneX? 

Image result for ahrims skirt osrsImage result for seercull osrs

These images say it all tbh ;)

If you know you know x

What is your favorite thing about RuneX?

It has to be the people of the server, being able to talk to anyone, and a community that you can actually talk too. 

Where did you find-out about RuneX?

I found RuneX through a youtube video from "Sohan".

How long have you been playing RuneX? 

Since July last year. (Enjoyed every minute also)

It has to be said, RAIDS 2 😍😍😍😍

What's your best memory on RuneX?

It has got to be this.

298157d0b452f3a20945fd81d0b91b01-png.jpg

SORRY KLEIN ❤️

• What is your favourite thing about RuneX? My favourite thing on RuneX has to be the variety of content available, i still haven't started all of the content. Edit: Also the achievement system and store are incredibly thought out.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I found out about RuneX from googling "custom rsps".
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Around about a month 1 day 20h playtime as i answer this.
  • What has been your favourite addition/update to RuneX? Honestly I am enjoying everything i do so i really couldn't say but imp-lings are a godsend to us irons.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Maxing, although I have only a normal ironman maxed I dont get as much time to play as i would like to, so i had the option of an easier account so i can focus only on pvm now which i am thoroughly enjoying.
Edited by fe luke
additions

• The casualness of the game comparative to osrs and being able to achieve what I want and then helping beginners
  • I found it off a voting page for rsps' and continued to play because of the community
  • About half a year
  • My favorite addition are the things not included and specific to Runex like grand crest pieces and grinding based events like the summer one.
  • My favorite memory was making friends and challenging each other to get max gear and the occasional roasts in the chat!

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? How helpful and friendly most of the community are, the customs and the amount of amazing updates which never leave me with nothing to do.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? After getting bored of OSRS I had been trying a few RSPS' but never really got into them. Until I found Runex through a YouTuber (Vihtic). Once I started playing I was immediately hooked.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? June 26th 2017. (Not gonna lie I had to ask 'Raw' how to find this information out..)
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I'd have to say my favourite update had to be Raids 1.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? My best memory on Runex has to be doing raids for the very first time. On the first boss, which was Tekton, I got an Elder Maul. :)

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The variety. Whether it be custom items, Bosses, Or minigames. There is always something to do while playing RuneX, Anything from the Custom Kharazi minigame to Imp hunting to your dailies! There's always so much to do and enjoy!
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Youtube, More specifically Wet Wizard.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I joined the RuneX Community mid June, So about 2 months as of now. 
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Raids, Xerics and Theatre of Blood. They both have been very fun, And were extremely well done by the developers!
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? My favorite memory to this date so far has to be getting lost in the cursed caverns ( 50+ wildy ), With over 120,000 Blood money on me! LOL 

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Definitely not the pay 2 win

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? Googling about RSPS
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Not long
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? It would be great if you guys actually spent some work fixing skills, such as barbarian village agility course which is literally more xp/h if you just do the last 3 obstacles over and over.... You guys love to spend time on getting donators to spend money on overpowered items but won't fix the skilling.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? The fact that while going for 99 agility on hardcore prime, that it is faster to do the 3 final obstacles on the barbarian village course rather than do the entire course because the admins did no quality testing at all and just made updates and left them to die to work on pay2win overpowered gear.

Oh you thought because there was a reward that all the feedback would be positive?

If i do happen to win if I cant claim on my iron man then my main stitchez thank you.

amongst the large amounts of content some of my favorites are: raids, daily tasks, the interfaces, the friendly staff, and the constant amazing updates. miss the summer event. 

Advertisement on RSPS topllist. I read all the features, to be honest the features that brought me were safe gambling and raiding.

• How long have you been playing RuneX? about a year on my main
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Raid 2 and new donar prizes
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? My best memory was getting a lizard shaman pet after 30 kills on my prime.

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? man, i love everything about Runex but if i had to say 1 thing that would raids that shits awesome
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?  i watched alot of "BEST RSPS" videos and one of those servers was Runex
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? um since January/June of 2017
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? well i have a few favourites of mine raids 1 n 2, revs, and the imp drop table is amazing for iron-man in general helps out alot
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? probably when i came back to runex opened 2 bags of riches and got 75k bm that was great

My favorite thing about RuneX is the unique custom items that this rsps has. Such as the Grand ring, cursed items, sun spear, khrazi weapons and armour, nardah wand, nardah robes, mummy set, lava pendant, and many others.

Some YouTubers by the names of Vihtic, Dorfism and Sohan brought me here. They posted some RuneX videos.

I've been playing this game for about 3 months now.

The summer event was amazing. Probably my favorite addition to the game. Wish it hadn't have ended so fast, though. The rewards were lit too. This event was during when the new sack of riches and epic bonus chests were added to the game. I thought that those rewards were awesome, and they made it a lot easier to grind out some blood money, rune coins, cash, RuneX points and slayer points.  My favorite event was probably the nardah sarcophagus one. 

What's your best memory on RuneX? My best memory on RuneX has got to be when I gambled my cursed blade for 2 $5 dollar bonds and a grand crest piece. I was quite nervous at the time and thought about doubling my bank. I decided to take the plunge. I thought to myself If I won that would be fantastic, if I lost; that's okay, at least I had fun and I might do it again later on. When I realized I won the flower poker gamble, I was surprised and glad that I won the my first huge gamble pot. I felt like I was Sohan for at least one day. I have gambled bigger in the past, but this memory of mine has always been my favorite because it was the first time I had gambled something on any rsps that was worth 1bill or more. 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? I really enjoy Nardah and Kharazi
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Through SpawnPk
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Probably about a year on and off
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I was really happy when Kharazi was added because it was already in SpawnPK and I really enjoy it
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Definitely getting a twisted bow from mystery chest even though it was only 8b at the time

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? ironman and the dailys.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? when i was playing on spk, some friends of me told that this server is amazing for ironman so i joined.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? maybe a month of real play but before that i played some hours but had no time to play on the pc.
    more dailys, i love them (ironman)
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? well i have 2:
    1:when dwh's were 30-40m, i could play a little bit and i got it on first kill.
    2:when i had 50b+ i was borred, this sounds weard but i was happy when i was cleaned, give me the mood to play ironman :D .

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Raids and the people.

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? Through the pk version of this server.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? 18 months?
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Raids, TP and pet accessories.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? making friends. :)

On 8/18/2018 at 12:39 AM, Ramzi said:
  • What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The well thought of game design makes RuneX appealing & People standing outside Edgeville bank and flexing their gear.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I searched for an RSPS on Youtube after many years of not playing any, I eventually found this server through SohanRS
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? This account has existed since the beginning of 2017 I think. But I went gone for a while and returned during this summer.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I was not present the day it was introduced, probably the Rune coin exchange because of the KICK-ASS samurai armor. Love the offensive stats.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Me saying - "Everheard of gambian niggerball with dandruff" in the clan chat. Iron Eggy running up to me and threatens me - "IMMMA REPORT AND BAN YOU" (something in that style). Me - "*SCREECH*" then I got muted.
  • Thank you - Chlex

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? My Favourite thing about runex is that it is so unique and fun! The achievement system is like no other I've seen and the constant updates nearly every week is what makes this game amazing!
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I can't really remember, I've been playing since early 2017 so I don't even know how I came to find it.
  •  
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I just answered that question haha, but I'm sure it was early 2017, I went by the names of "SumBoi" and "Sumboi1".
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? The achievement system is what pretty much brought me to the server, followed by the amazing money making dailies system, and as well as the amazing wilderness. I just love it all!
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Probably when I maxed, it was only a normal account so I can't praise it that much, but it made me happy.

My favorite thing about Runex is the amount of openable goodie bags (caskets,prize boxes, etc..)

I found out about Runex after one of "Eggyrs"'s ironman progress video came up on my newsfeed. I accidentally clicked on it because I was searching for videos about another RSPS with a similar name. I then realized how unique the system was. From using Runex points, magic coins, blood money, and all the openable mystery boxes.

I have been playing Runex for 4 days now and I have now gotten 1days 5hrs playtime as of this moment right now.

I'm not sure about my favorite addition/update to Runex yet as I've only been playing for a few days. I haven't gotten to a good combat level and I also still rock a very nooby outfit so I don't think I would be able to even access/try  future updates.

My best memory on Runex is looting Arcan boots at a drop party. It was a nice boost to my bank (even though I sold it and gambled the cash away with cursed caskets :D).

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The custom content. It feels like what a private server should be, not just a straight rip of os. Runex has more content than os, and not only that, it's more fun. The customs aren't crazy either, they fit the rs idea and make the game perfect.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? My friends and I have been playing rsps's together for 8+ years from when we all met on an old one. Since then we've made our own small community around other games, and some of us have even met irl. We tend to get the rsps itch every few months and this time we found runex, and it found a place in my heart, although they don't play anymore, I can't stop.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I joined in April, and haven't been able to stop. 
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Theatre of Blood. I've been working on max exp so much that I didn't feel like I'd be good at raids, but seeing all the fun of ToB I finally started to attempt and enjoy the big boi content.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Although recent, my first raid. It was my first time ever raiding outside of rs3, and I found it so much fun. The people who carried and helped me were so nice and accommodating to my noobness. 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Probably the toxicness
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Some yter? fuck knows
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Enough this acc has like 5h playtime other accs has more
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? MINING, DEFINATELY MINING... sarcasm
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? N/A

Dynamics of server. Runex is different from others servers and tries it best to deliver good content to various players who can all enjoy it at full potential. You have on one side amazing community for bossing, obtaining custom items, pk, gambling which can offer enjoyment to players who want to experience all of that things and for us ironmans on other side, you created utopia. World of obtainable achievements, bossing, custom items and amazing experience for ironman mode on maximum. hands down for effort to create it. When players need staff they are there for them (us) and even community is not so toxic as on others servers. 

Last year i heard of Runex from Youtubers who were doing achievements on it and making road to max videos playing server. I enjoy it so much that I decided to created my own account and play it. After a while (around 3-4 months) I quited and I recently (today) came back. 

As I said, I played about 3-4 months last year and I quited because I had obligations to other things in life. Now I'm back after a while with new account. 

There are few of them. One of them is Imps for hunter skill. They give ironmans better opportunity to obtain different items easier. But I must say that every update It's enjoyable and it's hard to succeed that; a lot of other servers tries and they fail with relaxing things that destroy their special environment, but you guys do it good.  

What's your best memory on RuneX? 

Obtaining my first donator status on other account with money that I earned myself. Diversity of items and a lot of hours spend without regret. Meeting different people and being part of this community. We'll see what kind of memories I will obtain with this account, but I hope for the best. 

With best regards to staff and players,

Brainless

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Answer ... my favourite thing about runex is the content that is offered for both regular and ironmen / and the helpful community provided

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? Answer... i played spawnpk and found out that there was a eco version called runex
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Answer... ive been playing runex for about 5-6 months now and cant get enough
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Answer... my favourte update to runex te be totally honest has been all of them since it grants us more things to do
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Answer... my best memory on runex is probably when i won a 3b flower poker bet