Ramzi

[Official] Questionnaire Event

Questionnaire Event

RuneX will be hosting a new Questionnaire Event where players will have the chance to win free prizes!
We would really love to read all your answers and gain some feedback so please look below to see how you can participate:

What is the event? 

• For 10 days players will post their answers for the questionnaire 
  • At the end of the event 3 random participants will be drawn and given a prize
  • To participate please use the proper format and post your replies down below
    • Please only do this on one account. Anyone caught doing this on multiple accounts will be instantly disqualified and may be subject to punishment
    • Low effort answers will not count as participating 

When is the event?

• Start: August 17th 2018
  • End: August 27th 2018

What is the proper format?

Proper format is below, the question followed by your answer

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Answer ...
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Answer...
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Answer...
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Answer...
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Answer...

What are the rewards?

• At the end of the event we will gather all the participants and put their names in a "random name picker" until we have 3 winners
  • From those 3 names drawn we will pick the player who put the most effort into their answers and he will be our grand prize winner
  • The other 2 will also receive a prize
    • Grand Prize Winner: $30 bond
    • Other 2 prizes: $10 bond (each)

Winners will be announced once the event ends.
Thank you for participating and good luck! 

• Like 2

• What is your favorite thing about Runex?
  • Rev Caves, Wildy bosses and our amazing staff team!
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Saw from a Sohan? vid I think.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Over 1.5 years.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Ironman mode back at the end of Feb 2017
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Getting a Kodai Wand drop on my ironman at raid kc 34. One of the best times I have is pking with @Roger ❤️ 
  • Like 1

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX?      Ability to raid with friends, seasonal events give us a chance to explore all of Runex.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?      Browsing RuneLocus to find something to play after work.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX?       Since October last year.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?      Raids 1 brought alot of hype for me, along with Raids 2/Vorkath with the identical mechanics to OSRS
  • What's your best memory on RuneX?      Going 704 Raids chests dry for my first chest drop!!!! 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? I very much love the daily task system.  Keeps me motivated to do skills/activities I wouldn't normally do,
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Was browsing around on different top lisrs and it looked intriguing.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I made my account in May, but I stopped for a month or so.  Ingame time is almost 8 days!
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? The best update from my experience so far has been boss instances.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Did raids for the first time a few nights ago, and it was a great time with some good people, and I got a muttadile pet!

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Hands down the community. There have been a few negatives every so often, but for the vast majority of the time the community has been fantastic.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Just came across it browsing through the server lists in early February last year. 
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I've been playing RuneX on and off for about a year and a half.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? The Ironman update. Had the most fun from it the moment it was released.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Getting maxed for the first time as a Supreme. Such a satisfying moment.

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? My favorite thing about RuneX is the exclusivity of some of the features from just about every other RSPS out there. The custom items aren't too crazy, and they fit and fill voids between neish and best-in-slot items. The way in which you inspect items and compare them to one another is incredible (Holding CTRL) - it's just features that I have never experienced and that's what makes RuneX different. The items such as grand crests, lava keys, and features such as the enchantment chest and tokens (luck, combat etc) are all small additions that make the server so enjoyable to return to play each and every day.

Where did you find-out about RuneX? I originally found out about RuneX while searching for RSPS' on the likes of TopG and Runelocus - after having been gone for so long, I re-found the server through @Wet wizard YouTube videos. (Shout out to Wizzy)

How long have you been playing RuneX? My time played on Elven is 29 days and 5 hrs as of writing this. I have played since 2017, though.

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I can not express how happy I was to see Raids 2 come to RuneX. I'd been a big fan of Raids 2 on OSRS and after quitting there, it was such a relief to see the content that I enjoyed so much make its way to RuneX - it's basically identical too! (Minus the Dark beast room, which I prefer tbh)

What's your best memory on RuneX? My best memory on RuneX happened just recently when after approximately 80 raids I had my first loot of an Ancient Relic. That wasn't all however, as the very next raid, I got another! - They were both solo, too. The easiest 7b I had ever made. 

Edited by Elven
  • Like 1

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The fact that you can just get rich instantly with the right methods,there is alot of content that you can enjoy and learn. It's a very unique server with not too many customs.

• Where did you find-out about RuneX? idk top100 rsps xD

• How long have you been playing RuneX? About half a year, back and forth

• What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Chambers of Xeric,pet accs,custom items

• What's your best memory on RuneX? When i started the game and some guy came up to me "Jammin Clam" and gave me around 20m cash and some ranging gear to start out, that motivated me to give more back to the community as a whole 😃

Edited by Adam

4 minutes ago, Ramzi said:
  • What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The achievements and daily moneymaking, those are amazing and always gives you a thing to aim for! Since i started playing Runex i have never even for a moment been bored, as there was something rewarding to do with every skill and with alot of different daily challenges.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I was voting for another server and saw the banner on the site i was voting on and was intrigued. I checked out the site and started watching videos about the server and joined immediately!
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I have 4 days and 3 hours in the game at the moment, and played for about a week.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I have yet to experienced any major update, since i am quite new...
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Doing all my dailies side by side with a friend, having fun while doing so and accidentally attacking each other in the cursed caverns

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The time it takes to slowly level my prime acc and pvming
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? From the PvP Version of the game.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? A little over a year ago, or close to it.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? This years summer event because of the amount of gold it netted me.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? My favorite memory would have to be whenever i started the game and anti-pked some1 for 700m cash when i had a lump some of 40m

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Seasonal events. makes grinding so much fun and gives much rewards for a ironman ❤️
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?   i found runex on a toplist somewhere back in december
  • How long have you been playing RuneX?   i have been playing runex since december 23rd. been a bit on and off
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?   my favorite addition ingame must be boss teleports in poh and it being free of charge for ironmen
  • What's your best memory on RuneX?    best memory is when @Roger and @Kliksa hunted me down at green dragons and ripped my hcim status 💔
Edited by racoon

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? My favourite thing about RuneX is the community and the custom content.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? From one of Sohan's vids.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? since the beginning of the year (between January and February).
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Chambers of Xeric and Theatre of Blood.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Winning a $100 bond in a giveaway.

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? I would have to say the community and diversety. RuneX is by far the most diverse community i've ever been apart of, There are so many people from all over the world playing this server. on top of that, the server itself is diverse. there are so many different ways to go about playing on this server and there are always new goals you can aim to achieve. and if for whatever reason you need help with anything these is always a bunch of people willing to take their time to help you out. this was DEFINITELY the case when i started playing the server and it has left a good impression on me ever since. 
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? i was browsing around different top rsps lists looking for a new server when i saw that "RuneX" was around the top on almost every site i visited. i downloaded it and found it to be very unique, it was different from all the other servers i have played in the past and i was hooed from there.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? my current ingame time stands at 2 days and 7 hours although and i am soon maxed on my main. as soon as i accomplish that i am creating an ultimate iron man and starting a grind as i feel i have A LOT more to discover on this server.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? As i have not yet experienced more than a few updates i am not really sure, although i like the Raids 2 update as the fuzz around it ingame is quite big.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Getting to know some of the awesome people on the server while going about my daily actvities.

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX?
  • The game economy is awesome! And the playability is even better.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?
  • Saw it on rsps website, don't really remember what website it was, but since then I not even looked up for any other rsps since ive got really addicted XD
  • How long have you been playing RuneX?
  • For more then a year now.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?
  • I think the addition of runecoin and nardah pyramid.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX?
  • When I've got the cursed blade XD

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Pvm and gambling.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?   I found runex on a toplist in a rsps privite list in march or april 2017 i am correct.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX?   i have been playing runex since march or april 2017 with some interruptions.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?  At the momment best update on runex is raid 2 100%.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX?    My best memory was when I gave that grind to dailys to try to have a minimally good bank.

• unique content that the server has to offer
  • Wet wizards, Ironman Ep. 1 
  • 1 month (23 07 2018) 
  • Raids, the unique content like cursed, revs, and daily activities
  • getting a Mini-me pet in my first 5 pet boxes with 2 acc upgrades
  • Like 1

• What is your favourite thing about RuneX? 

I really love the wilderness content, especially things like revenants that have nice drops paired with a grand looting bag. I also really love raids 2.

This all starts on Darkscape [RS2 era deadman] and I met a guy on there who called himself Logic. After Darkscape died we went to a 762 [something] revision server which had a 3x and 1x experience mode, in which we competed against each other in. Being the troll I am, I decided to call myself Iogic to mess with him. 
After a while on that server he told me about a server with a 3x experience mode, so I came over to compete with on the 3x ironman mode. That server was RuneX and that lil scrub didn't stand a chance. 

I first joined on January 23th, 2017, in which I played a prime ironman account. However I soon quit after obtaining a DFS from the crystal chest, I just didn't enjoy a server that gave such high tier gear to ironmen so easily. 
I later rejoined 7 days later after Logic challenged me and I have been playing ever since. 

• What has been your favourite addition/update to RuneX? 

Rogues chest. 

Carrying the my raids team to completing the first raids 1 run because I was the only one who brought a lava pendant. 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Runex is completely different from all other private servers. There are dailies, achievements, drop display tables, custom mini-games, and multiple layers of gear progression through enchantment, sacrifice, and currency exchange to name a few
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Youtube, but I don't remember the title of the video or who uploaded it
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I joined around December 2017 and have 15d 5h on record as of this reply
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? The Item Enchantment Chest, I love the idea of improving or exchanging your items rather than replacing them entirely 
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Getting the infused slayer helmet, it was a long grind but it stands out to me as my greatest day on RuneX

• Qual é a sua vez sobre o RuneX? resposta: o sistema de recompensas, e ótimo, jogabilidade.

• Onde você descobriu sobre o RuneX?  resposta: pesquisando em youtube.e sorte encontrei esse jogo.

• Há quanto tempo você joga RuneX?  resposta: em sistema 1 dia, real 1 semana.

• Qual foi sua adição / gosto do RuneX? resposta: não  notei nenhum   creio eu, mas o jogo esta ótimo.   

• Qual é a sua melhor memória não RuneX? RESPOSTA: conhecer Alguém  Que fale Minha língua , Primeira vez, e Olha que  joguei bastante por ai.mas de mil.
Edited by Kante

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? For me its not a thing, it was an event that happened to me, i just started playing and was strugling to find where to get gear and where to do everything, in help chat i asked general question like "where is *insert monster name* and instead of telling me where it was 1 person noticed i was new and hooked me up with basic gear (trident, spirit shield, barrows legs, d boots, whip and tent) and got me a nice starter pack and told me that if i ever had questions to just pm, that's when i found out the community was great and thats one thing i always look for in an rsps.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? On a Rsps top 100 list after the old rsps i played shut down.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? About 1-2 years split over several accounts.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Raids because thats where i met a lot of people that i play with and talk to.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? When me and Wuffalufugus talked over pm's and came up with the plan for him to make a similar account with a slightly diff name and then suicided a hci and people believed for like 3 minutes, it was so funny to me that i laughed for a good 10-15 minutes after. (also i totally told him to do it the first time, Don't let him take credit for it EVER!)

53 minutes ago, Kante said:
  • Qual é a sua vez sobre o RuneX? resposta: o sistema de recompensas, e ótimo, jogabilidade.

• Onde você descobriu sobre o RuneX?  resposta: pesquisando em youtube.e sorte encontrei esse jogo.

• Há quanto tempo você joga RuneX?  resposta: em sistema 1 dia, real 1 semana.

• Qual foi sua adição / gosto do RuneX? resposta: não  noteinenhum   creio eu, mas o jogo esta ótimo.   

• Qual é a sua melhor memória não RuneX? RESPOSTA: conhecer Alguém  Que fale Minha língua , Primeira vez, e Olha que  joguei bastante por ai.mas de mil.

Going to translate this to the best of my ability:

the rewards system, and great game play

searching on youtube. and lucky I found this game.

One week, but one one day in-game

I do not know, but the game is great. 

Meeting someone who speaks my language 

(Tried the best I can) 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The variety of achievements, various ways to efficiently make money, and the numerous different types of game modes! First time player, Prime account all the way! I love the community, I love getting home from work to jump on, escape from the real world, With infinite possibilities playing this server and umpteen goals you can accomplish daily for rewards. Always see people willing to help you out. With multiple options to progress from Pvm, Magic, Minigames, and Gambling items, RuneX has it all.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Downloaded it months ago, client wouldn't work on my old laptop then got a new laptop and upon transferring stuff to my new one, I saw the client and downloaded it on new laptop. Been playing ever since! 
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Less than a week, 1 day 13 hours in game time.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Can't say I've really been on to witness the direct impact it may have made to benefit the server.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? So far, my best memory is a drop party I attended yesterday, I got a cursed blade. It REALLY gave me something to shoot for as a good goal. 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The grind on prime and the custom items. ❤️
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? TopG
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Around 1 year and 3 months i think.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Cursed cavern. 
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Everytime is always the best memory. :)

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The Monster Drop Table because it's nice to actually know what monsters drop which items.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?  Probably some top 100 list while trying to find a server that ain't shit, and i found this server which ain't shit
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Couple months? Probably have like 2 weeks in-game time spread over like 7 accounts because I have trouble staying with one account
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Idk. Implings i guess? Kind of fun to run around and catch those little shits.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? My first time logging in and finding out how nice RuneX actually is 

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX?    Cursed Carvens, Decent custom items (not too overpowered), bosses, community.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX?    Wet Wizard YouTube channel
  • How long have you been playing RuneX?    About months, ingame time is 7 days and 3hrs.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?    Revenant cave. 
  • What's your best memory on RuneX?   So many people from my home country! :)
  • Like 1

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? My favourite thing has to be the constant updates that gives me stuff to do, even after nearly 2 years of playing, I still find something fun to do/grind for.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? That's a funny story actually. I was playing the pk version of this game, before it had released. A friend of mine was a staff member there and I was looking for something new to play, after just coming back to the rsps scene. So he told me that he's beta testing this new server owned by the owner of the pk version. I got mad interested and decided to hit him up with the "yo can i haz client pls". Back then only the pk server's staff members were allowed to play the beta and test it, but my man Faith Pots was like "Yo, I'll give you the client but keep it a secret and if anyone asks, NATE invited you. So that's how me and "Primal", got into the beta client undercover and were playing before anyone else.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? 20th of December 2016
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Honestly... That's a hard one, I really enjoyed Vorkath, Raids 2 and Xeric's.. But my favourite one is probably the update where "Roger's property" got added :~).
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? This is the hardest question here forsure. I have so fucking many memories on here. I'd be writing a whole 20 page essay if I had to write up all good memories I've had, but here are some, that are most rememberable ones:
  • Just after the release, when the beta testers were already in the mid levels, like 1.7k total on a prime, near maxed hard etc. , the players who joined on release started calling us betas and we didn't count as normal people, so if we maxed, apparently it didn't count. Shit's like prime ironman nowadays smh. Good times.
  • Pvming on the first few days of the server, when there's close to no gwd, or any boss items ingame really, so when you got a loot, it was first ingame. I remember getting the first arma hilt ingame and I was livinggg, jeesh
  • Being the first person to obtain max cash stack (2147m) with merching only, used to merch 1 ingame items like elysian, ags etc. That was mad fun.
  • When lizardmen shaman's got released, everyone was camping that shit for ages.. I remember getting the 2nd ever dwh ingame and I sold it for a $20 bond + a rainbow partyhat
  • Bonds being 40m per bond, since like noone had cash, and cash was hard to come by back then
  • Meeting luca brasi and his friend randomly when playing, and us getting along mad quick, friends still to this date
  • FUCKING #FREEKLIKSA, Dillan = badmod
  • Dylan getting demoted after 3 days of being a helper, managed to ::jail himself just after getting attacked, to escape the wilderness. Smh.
  • "Esketit" flaming me out and calling me for a nh fight, then crying about me having better items (which i didn't, man was just dizzy). Decided to ask for my snapchat and sent me a snapchat (said he was huge and muscular etc), dude looked like a nerdy child molester, that made me laugh. Dude got cleared off the game soon after.
  • Fp 220 super combats
  • Being the first player to get a completionist cape, that was mad hype when it happened
  • Pking with Levi and Kliksa were and still are the best memories I've had aswell.

There's a lot more memories I've had on here but I'm legit too lazy to type up more, if I remember, I'll add some in the near future.

Thanks for the good times my dudes