Ramzi

[Official] Questionnaire Event

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? I love how there are different modes to 
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Through SpawnPK
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I've not been playing too long. Used to play a while ago for a 3 month period but just getting back into it :)
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I haven't been here long enough :(
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Honestly the server is my memory. By far the best memory I could ever have <3

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The achievement system. It seriously helps to have a proper sense of progression, something most servers lack. Iron mode is also well balanced. Drop rates aren't so ridiculously low that it feels like a chore, and there are enough alternative means of progression that you can always just take a break and try something else.

Where did you find-out about RuneX? It was actually the achievement system that caught my eye, specifically!

How long have you been playing RuneX? Off and on for months, really. A year-ish, if we count my original account.

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?  I really liked the daily rework;making it obvious you weren't intended to do every single daily every single day helped to feel like it was a "pick and choose."

What's your best memory on RuneX? Oof. IMO RuneX is so good because it's a sustained good time, rather than a few good memories tethered by grinding. It was pretty sweet getting a visage on an iron as early into the account as I did though~!

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Variety of things to do

Where did you find-out about RuneX? Runelocus (I think)

How long have you been playing RuneX? Since May 2017

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Raids

What's your best memory on RuneX? Team Pking at rogues castle

What is your favorite thing about RuneX?

My favourite thing about runex is the amazing different style pets you can get and the daily money making activities which allows you to make some quick cash to head to a good start in game. Another unique thing I like about runex is the kharazi jungle minigame and other unique items and minigames which makes the game more exciting all together.

• Where did you find-out about RuneX?

Personally, I found about runex through a youtuber names vihtic which brought my interest to the server seeing how much content there is in the server aswell as the friendly community.

• How long have you been playing RuneX?

I have not being playing runex for long as I have only been playing for a maximum of 2 days but these 2 days of the server have brought me so much excitement and fun

• What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX?

My favourite addition/update to the server is impling catching as not many server put much effort and time in to skills like hunter and its also a fun money making method which I personally love the best.

• What's your best memory on RuneX?

So far I have no memories of this server as I said before I have not being playing this server for very long. However, throughout my time in runex I hope to build a good memory of this server.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, Ramzi said:

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? I like doing the dailys each time im on. because it helps my bank grow. and its something to do when your bored of pvming or bossing. its something easy but not to easy. besides raids. raids for me is very hard still till this day. maybe one day ill learn the raids.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? I found out about runex. back in janurary of 2017. when there was a Christmas event. that gave u firemaking and the winter partyhat. etc.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? I played back then each day for about a month solid. but took a break. because irl problems. but ive been back for about a month or so now. probably closer to 2 months. but my accounts been made over a year plus
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? well raids is a nice update for sure. back then when I played I rarely heard about raiding really.  and the pets and stuff are always a bonus for updates. and a addition to runex. like I love gambling lol. I don't have bank. but I tend to meet cool people there.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Best memory. well meeting friends at gambling really and winning a 2b pot. but to be honest. memorys was just meeting a lot of youtubers/ people very known at gambling and getting to know them all. stinks some left because they got cleaned. but im glad I met them and got to know them before they left.
  •  

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The constant updates
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? Learned about the release while playing SpawnPK
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Since release
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Cursed cavern (really just wilderness content)
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Winning a 1b+ risk fight in the first few months of release

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The endless ammount of content that is offered to many players, which i think is really unique about Runex.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? From a SohanRS Video about a year ago.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Pretty sure i have played for more than a year, recently came back after a long break.
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? PETS! I love pets, i have a goal of getting every single one of them and one day i will achieve it.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Deep wilderness PKing trips with great friends (Roger,Samuel,Macklinn) when we pked 1.5b from someone we did not really like, revenge is sweet!

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? Events, Bossing, Box openings, ironman mode.

Where did you find-out about RuneX? My brother told me about Runex and never stopped playing since.

How long have you been playing RuneX?  Since the winter event last winter.

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Boss instances.

What's your best memory on RuneX?  Maxing my prime ironman (nuke) in 36 days play time

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? All the custom stuff is really well made.
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? My friend @ironman can told me about it.
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? From May or June(started with @kyrpasaurus)
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Boss portals in POH.
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? I would say when I lost HC status on my first account(Kyrpasaurus), it is not a good memory, but it is the best.

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? The dailies that you're able to do, the absolute massive amount of content and the community
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? It was a while ago but I think a top rsps listing website
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? Since January 2018
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? The revenant caves
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? Getting a dragon warhammer drop after farming for a while
Edited by Feepo

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? i love the game play and the achievements

Where did you find-out about RuneX? i found it while playing spawn pk

How long have you been playing RuneX? 1 day

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? not seen one yet

What's your best memory on RuneX? getting my first level 60 on att str and def for some reason

What is your favorite thing about RuneX? im in love with the game play

Where did you find-out about RuneX? Through SpawnPK

How long have you been playing RuneX? 2 days now

What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? I haven't been here long enough :(

What's your best memory on RuneX? Honestly the server is my memory. By far the best memory I could ever have

• What is your favorite thing about RuneX? you will never get bored too many things to do
  • Where did you find-out about RuneX? gtop100
  • How long have you been playing RuneX? My first day
  • What has been your favorite addition/update to RuneX? Daily Task with good rewards!
  • What's your best memory on RuneX? First time loging in to the server with tons of contents!

Thank you to everyone who participated, we appreciate all the great feedback! 

Rewards: 

What are the rewards?

• At the end of the event we will gather all the participants and put their names in a "random name picker" until we have 3 winners
  • From those 3 names drawn we will pick the player who put the most effort into their answers and he will be our grand prize winner
  • The other 2 will also receive a prize
    • Grand Prize Winner: $30 bond
    • Other 2 prizes: $10 bond (each)

Congratulations to our lucky winners: 

@fosen  $30 bond

@coolsexguy69 and @Iron Sum $10 bond (each)

Stay tuned for the next event! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1