weiners111

vip benefits

I really feel that the vip donator benefits are not at all worth it right now. Unless I'm missing something vip zone is never even worth going to and I really regret getting vip. I think some increased benefits are well overdue and would attract a lot more players toward donating.

I mean.. VIP zone used to be the best money making method RuneX had, and it probably still is between the tops of money making. Honestly, you're getting a lot of safezone wilderness bosses, so I don't see how that's bad. 

As @Matt said, You do get a good amount of wild bosses there as safe. So I mean that is pretty solid as it is being that people will come pk when a drop hits broadcast.

15 hours ago, Matt said:

I mean.. VIP zone used to be the best money making method RuneX had, and it probably still is between the tops of money making. Honestly, you're getting a lot of safezone wilderness bosses, so I don't see how that's bad. 

9 hours ago, twitch said:

As @Matt said, You do get a good amount of wild bosses there as safe. So I mean that is pretty solid as it is being that people will come pk when a drop hits broadcast.

Vip doesn't have access to wildly bosses.... vip actually has no real benefits with the removal of wildly bosses for us.

The made wildy bosses legendary+

We get gwd(a waste imo) and lizardman and thermo.. (a bigger waste)

So currently, we paid $500 for a nardah scroll every 24 hours, a cape with no benefits, and a few instance bosses that have little to no worth while drops currently. 

I'd prefer just to get the wildy bosses back.

Also @Matt we did have wildy bosses. But they were removed from our rank. The $500 is similar to the $50...

3 minutes ago, Bind said:

Also @Matt we did have wildy bosses. But they were removed from our rank. The $500 is similar to the $50...

OH lol, that's stupid. 

2 hours ago, Bind said:

Similar? not even. You have a zone, a free scroll and 6 bosses to kill. 50$ has nothing but a 50$ donator box.

Legendary status piggybacks your zone and has 4 unique bosses to our list (plus yours but it's your so w.e) and to top that off we piggyback your zone.

Let's not forget that donator zones are just little extra perks you get for donating, it's not like you paid $500 and only got the zone, you payed $500 and got at least $500 worth of bonds and promo items and if you choose to use the bonds you get the $500 rank, 50000 donor tickets and access to a zone due to your rank. 

Arguments can be made for improving the zones, but I'm not sure what exactly you want.

2 hours ago, Bind said:

I'd prefer just to get the wildy bosses back.

Then what will we be granting legendary donators? Players who have donated twice as much as you and you want to take some of their perks.

I'd prefer each tier of donator have their own zone and for them each to be properly balanced so that ::dzone isn't better than ::ezone etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Logical said:

Let's not forget that donator zones are just little extra perks you get for donating, it's not like you paid $500 and only got the zone, you payed $500 and got at least $500 worth of bonds and promo items and if you choose to use the bonds you get the $500 rank, 50000 donor tickets and access to a zone due to your rank. 

Arguments can be made for improving the zones, but I'm not sure what exactly you want.

Then what will we be granting legendary donators? Players who have donated twice as much as you and you want to take some of their perks.

I'd prefer each tier of donator have their own zone and for them each to be properly balanced so that ::dzone isn't better than ::ezone etc. 

I agree with this.

1 hour ago, Logical said:

I also agree with this.

I would like each rank to have x amount of bosses per day, rather then limiting the bosses we do. The 6 bosses we get, have not value of doing them in vip. At least in gwd I can kill minions for the extra drops. 

I'm saying vip should get what we used to have.

Vip- 25 kills

Legendary- 50 kills

Sponsor- 75 kills

When he changed the benefits, I personally haven't been happy with my rank. I did it mainly before of the benefit of killing wildy bosses.

Vip was the only rank that really got changed during this.

19 minutes ago, Bind said:

I would like each rank to have x amount of bosses per day, rather then limiting the bosses we do. The 6 bosses we get, have not value of doing them in vip. At least in gwd I can kill minions for the extra drops. 

I'm saying vip should get what we used to have.

Vip- 25 kills

Legendary- 50 kills

Sponsor- 75 kills

When he changed the benefits, I personally haven't been happy with my rank. I did it mainly before of the benefit of killing wildy bosses.

Vip was the only rank that really got changed during this.

No support. Want the other benefits? Donate for them. Things change all the time and you can't always revert something back because you want it that way. 

Judging from what you've said you only want it that way because it was more profitable. Try killing the wilderness bosses in the wild or donate more money to fight them safely. 

really makes no sense that I got vip, was happy killing wildy bosses every day, and now I come back to the game and only legendary+ can spawn wildy bosses.. why remove pretty much the only good perk of being a vip donator? Wish I could revert my status and get the bonds back lol..

Who knows, maybe there are plans in the near future to improve VIP.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:49 PM, Raw said:

No support. Want the other benefits? Donate for them. Things change all the time and you can't always revert something back because you want it that way. 

Judging from what you've said you only want it that way because it was more profitable. Try killing the wilderness bosses in the wild or donate more money to fight them safely. 

But that's just bullshit, removing benefits from other ranks just to make another rank better is bullshit. If legendary wasn't worth it compared to VIP, then make legendary better and don't nerf other rank.

13 minutes ago, kyrpasaurus said:

But that's just bullshit, removing benefits from other ranks just to make another rank better is bullshit. If legendary wasn't worth it compared to VIP, then make legendary better and don't nerf other rank.

I also can agree with this, if you donated for VIP for benefits that was advertised then they are taken away should not happen in all honesty. But that is just my opinion on that whole topic.

17 minutes ago, kyrpasaurus said:

First off, no need to feel entitled. 2nd, the boss spawner was added as an added benefit to both ranks and didn't have wilderness bosses in it at all on release. Those were added a bit later. Only recently did Ryan split them up. If you're going to complain about a piece of content then I implore you to at least do your research on the matter. 

All we are saying, is that we donated that amount for those benefits. I wouldn't have gone past $100 had I known I'd be losing my main reason for my donations to begin with. I had 500 on my main, and slowly working up on my iron at 380. I regret it and wish id only done it on my iron. The status alone is a waste as of now being that the spawnables are easily accessible and never really crowded. Not to mention.... instances. I'd rather have just bought the Pets and did instances on my main.

The people who have put their money into this server should feel entitled. Most of the high end donors buy bonds. While most of the mid tier donors come from their pocket.

Just because the benefits were added later doesn't matter. I'll go out of my way, and say most people did it for the spawner. It's just like most people with legendary went for the increased amount.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:17 PM, Logical said:

Agreed would love to see each zone have its own specialty.

On 8/19/2018 at 12:38 AM, Bind said:

The people who have put their money into this server should feel entitled. Most of the high end donors buy bonds. While most of the mid tier donors come from their pocket.

Neither me or Asuna buy bonds, we sell them or redeem them. Same with Rolla, he donate and use/sell them. I've bought $750 in bonds from in-game cash, and a good $5k+ from wallet. 

I can see both sides of the case here, it sucks to lose some perks you have, but in the beginning they were not part of the rank. I just recently realised I got free kharazi teleports and nardah teleports from vip zone.. That alone will save you a ton of money in the long run if you do it on a daily basis. 

Not all ranks have something added to it. Legendary has the exact same as VIP, just a few more bosses added to the spawner. I am yet to see Legendary rank players go out of their way to complain. 

I agree that it's a lot of money and you should feel that it's worth the money you spent, but a server will change and I am sure it's never the intend to nerf a rank. The teleport scrolls that was added is a great replacement for the bosses that was taken off. You can also kill chaos elemental in the ezone safe.

kinda shitty.  people paid 500$ for set of benefits that were advertised for 500$ then it gets taken away.  its like buying a car and then after a month the dealer saying ohh u know we decided we need the wheels and tires back, good luck, or u can pay the advertised price again and get them back.

also for those who say people donate to support the server and not for the benefits, i would agrue that 75% of donations made are from poorer players wanting a headstart or a boost to the "that item" they want so they donate and sell the bond to veterns who have all the items and just want the ranks.  so to tell someone that "you donated to support the server" would be wrong as most of the players with vip didnt donate to support the server but yet without them noone would be buying bonds therefore no one would donate for ingame currency as there wouldnt be a market.  

this topic doesnt affect me at all and i have no preference over what happens to donor rank benefits, just stating how a normal player would view this.  it seems shady as fuck and questionable at best.

5 hours ago, kegan said:

kinda shitty.  people paid 500$ for set of benefits that were advertised for 500$ then it gets taken away.  its like buying a car and then after a month the dealer saying ohh u know we decided we need the wheels and tires back, good luck, or u can pay the advertised price again and get them back.

also for those who say people donate to support the server and not for the benefits, i would agrue that 75% of donations made are from poorer players wanting a headstart or a boost to the "that item" they want so they donate and sell the bond to veterns who have all the items and just want the ranks.  so to tell someone that "you donated to support the server" would be wrong as most of the players with vip didnt donate to support the server but yet without them noone would be buying bonds therefore no one would donate for ingame currency as there wouldnt be a market.  

this topic doesnt affect me at all and i have no preference over what happens to donor rank benefits, just stating how a normal player would view this.  it seems shady as fuck and questionable at best.

Thank you. You said this better then I could have.

22 minutes ago, Bind said:

Thank you. You said this better then I could have.

keep in mind im an elite donor lol so i could not care less about vip benefits

1 hour ago, kegan said:

keep in mind im an elite donor lol so i could not care less about vip benefits

But it’s still valid