Sign in to follow this  
Ralph

Enormous Mole Guide

Enormous Mole Guide

FAQ

• Q: When does the Enormous mole spawn?
    • A: The Enormous mole will spawn as a random chance after the Giant mole is killed. It can also be spawned by players who activate the "Horn of the underground", which is purchased with 5,000 Sponsor tokens in the Sponsor zone. Sponsor zone is accessed by typing ::sponsor and being a Sponsor donator ($2,500).
      • 1Lza92j.png
      • h6zIfr2.png
  • Q: How do I get to the Enormous mole?
    • A: The Enormous mole is located in the cave entrance just to the south of the Giant mole's spawn location. 
      • Spoiler

• Q: Does everyone get a drop?
    • A: You will only receive a drop if you've done 5% damage to the Enormous mole.

Gear/Inventory Setup

• Optimal gear
    • I recommend using either magic or ranged when fighting the Enormous mole. I do not recommend using melee as it will put you in the melee range of the Enormous mole, which will make him capable of one hitting you if you do not react with a melee prayer flick fast enough.
  • Optimal inventory
    • Gilded cannon/Dwarf cannon and cannonballs.
      • A cannon provides much needed DPS for securing your 5% damage in order to receive loots from the Enormous mole.
    • Prayer potion(s), Stamina potion(s) and some sort of combo food.
      • Combo food: Saradomin brew(s) + Super restore(s), or Karambwans
    • Twisted heart/Ranging potion or Imbued heart/Magic potion depending on combat style.
    • Drop related items
      • Luck token/Epic luck tokenRing of wealth (i), and Legendary pet with luck accessories

Boss Information

• The Enormous mole is a very strong boss; he is very capable of one hitting players, even those with a lot of experience. However, the Enormous mole's tactics are not too hard to understand, and once you do understand them, surviving him is much less of a dice roll.
  • Enormous mole's attacks
    • The Enormous mole attacks with both range and melee. However he will only hit you with melee if he walks up to you (the reason I don't recommend using melee to fight him). For this reason, camp range prayer in order to not take damage. When he walks up to you and swings his claw at you, switch to melee prayer. An alternative to this is spam eating food, but he can hit you multiple times which would make spam eating food an unreliable option.
    • The Enormous mole also has an attack where he spawns vines from the ground. If you're standing in the vines when they appear, you will be frozen and start taking damage, being frozen also makes it easier for the Enormous mole to come up and melee combo you for your full hp.
      • This attack is extremely telegraphed, the ground will begin to rumble before the vines appear, making it easily avoidable.
      • This attack is the reason why most players choose to run frantically around the Enormous mole's cavern. 

Example Kill

Spoiler

P.S. I hate you @Logical for spawning afk guards on me when trying to make a video.

Potential Loots

• If you manage to deal 5% of the Enormous mole's hitpoints, you will receive a guaranteed drop of Enormous mole skin/claw, which can be exchanged at Fred the farmer either directly east of the Giant mole teleport or inside of the Enormous mole's cavern.
    • Rare drops from the Enormous mole exchange include, Crystal key halves, Crystal keys, Epic crystal keysTask bottles, Master task bottles, Bags of riches, and Bags of tokens.
  • The Enormous mole's good drops are as follows:
    • Spoiler

xl8oi27.png
      QcKM4C2.png

Hope my guide has helped, have fun mole hunting!

Also shout out to @Wayne for hosting a guide making event :) best of luck everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome guide Ralphy!

rich get richer

Edited by Bar

Awesome guide as alway @Ralph! Very in depth, hopefully this will help a lot of people.

You did forget to mention; DON'T GO IF YOUR CONNECTION IS THE SLIGHTEST BIT LAGGY. YOU WILL GET KO'd!

Rb24Ts3.jpg

LOL @Logical! I fking love you, man! :D

Very informative guide! I think it does lack a few images, regardless of the video of course. 

Thank you for this.