HC Frost

[YT-Event] Hardcore Ironman Progression videos

I'm sorry man I can tell you put effort intoo making a video but it was just so I don't know how to explain it, dull.

It was just you doing agility for half an hour

I understand you made an effort but  it just wasn't entertaining at all :/ 

1 minute ago, Safi said:

I'm sorry man I can tell you put effort intoo making a video but it was just so I don't know how to explain it, dull.

Thank you for the feedback any recommendations as to what I could change?

On 5/27/2018 at 10:21 AM, Safi said:

I would have to agree.

I understand that you're enjoying making video's but just raw clips of you playing isn't really a progression video. It's more of just... a video. 

If i was you i'd collect content over a few days and then collate them into a single video. Right now, what it looks like you're doing is just trying to pump out video to collect points in the YT Event and not actually putting thought into the content you're sharing. 17 minutes of you killing Banshee's and experiments is not the most thrilling content.

However, glad to see you're producing something. Keep up the good work and good luck.

1 hour ago, Kong said:

I would have to agree.

I understand that you're enjoying making video's but just raw clips of you playing isn't really a progression video. It's more of just... a video. 

If i was you i'd collect content over a few days and then collate them into a single video. Right now, what it looks like you're doing is just trying to pump out video to collect points in the YT Event and not actually putting thought into the content you're sharing. 17 minutes of you killing Banshee's and experiments is not the most thrilling content.

However, glad to see you're producing something. Keep up the good work and good luck.

That's the problem I have been looking for a good video editing software like imovie but have not been able to find one. I may be able to record 2 hours of game play and trim it into one using movie creator but it will probably be worse than just uploading straight 15 minutes of gameplay

11 hours ago, HC Frost said:

That's the problem I have been looking for a good video editing software like imovie but have not been able to find one. I may be able to record 2 hours of game play and trim it into one using movie creator but it will probably be worse than just uploading straight 15 minutes of gameplay

I use movavi 14 for my videos, I have 0 editing experience as well, I just watched Youtube videos on how to do it... I also bought the full package so I don't get watermarks on my exported files, and limited usage on the editor itself. Honestly its a ton of fun and I enjoy every second of it (: if you have any questions, feel free to PM me in game @Alpha Rye  

I recommend getting Sony Vegas; it's got a lot of features and is rather easy to use

So basically it had said it only uses 1/2 the audio but all the audio I recorded was actually in that video. Now I know for future reference xD