Loud

No staff?

Hi everyone, 

This one is very simple, last few days I barely saw any staff online.

A few issues occurred but there was nobody I could contact, while i'm on very regularly.

I don't know if this a roster issue, or just the amount of staff/helpers on.

I'd like to hear what you think about it.

Solution: Recruit more staff, better staff schedule? 

Edited by Loud

The staff team are fully aware that they need more staff members in the european timezones.

Many of our staff are busy at this point in time,

Such as Ralph being away on a camping trip, Raw being full on at work and myself currently doing 16 hour days. We apologise for this but there is always the report a player section if things get out of hand while no staff are online.

14 hours ago, Logical said:

Many of our staff are busy at this point in time,

Such as Ralph being away on a camping trip, Raw being full on at work and myself currently doing 16 hour days. We apologise for this but there is always the report a player section if things get out of hand while no staff are online.

Okay, all very understandable. But it's not just for the issues. Also for new players not getting their questions answered. And for the knowledge there is always someone there, just in case. I know its not something you can fix overnight, but maybe, just maybe considering recruiting 1 or 2 new people. Also to alleviate some pressure off yourselves. This is also a factor that can help stagnate the growth of a server.

1 hour ago, Loud said:

Okay, all very understandable. But it's not just for the issues. Also for new players not getting their questions answered. And for the knowledge there is always someone there, just in case. I know its not something you can fix overnight, but maybe, just maybe considering recruiting 1 or 2 new people. Also to alleviate some pressure off yourselves. This is also a factor that can help stagnate the growth of a server.

All of this is very true. I seen this thread yesterday and i logged in for 2 hours. Answered questions and did a small raid event. I'm currently working 8 days in a row and possibly more depending on my works situation. (i work in a hospital) we're doing our best to make sure that we are available. You can always pm me on the forums and I will be more than happy to help with anything you need. 

On 5/13/2018 at 5:13 AM, Adam said:

The staff team are fully aware that they need more staff members in the european timezones.

+aussie timezone ;)

There's like 4 staff members that actually log on, the rest are inactive. Shame the person that'd stop it all and rework the staff team is just as inactive as them :)