Aaadrum

Murdaaa clrd

2qkry45.jpg

rvepox.png

I've been muted for going on 5 months now, and ive been eating it. Raw, and Roger got the go ahead to go through appeals as long as they ran em thru Ramzi first, they accepted my appeal, he declined. After sticking with this place so faithfully after almost a half a year alone being muted this is where i call it quits. Not gonna sit here and bitch and moan about the bullshit that this is and has lead to, just gonna mind my business and keep on moving. Amazing server, terrible community manager. Goodbye RuneX!

• Sad 1

:(, "Did somebody order RAAAAMMBBOOO" That's how we became friends. So sad to see you go and I almost hate myself for the way we ended things. I hope life treats you well, and I'm glad to say that I was a team member of one of the most feared and best pker on runex. Peace my guy and hopefully one day, you'll return!

later bro didnt really get to know you but i wish you nothing but the best

much love though respect the pking 

dang it man :[ we beefed fairly often but- at least to me, the banter was all in good fun. I hope ramzi will revisit the appeal, you'll be missed by a LOT of people. RIP runex's greatest pker

• Like 1

Sad to see you go, regardless of our little spits in the past, it was a pleasure knowing you. Ropes will never be the same again :/

On the bright side, I can finally go into the wilderness again. Until you return that is.

Clrd 

• Like 2

Yeah a half a year is quite disproportional if you ask me. So very understandable. Ciao 

ha pfft noob for being a muted person we sure did have some beef, haha but all in fun n games, i can now breathe in the wild for once