Wayne

Smouldering Stone (Suggestion) - Wayne

(Forgive me if this has been suggested before, I couldn't find anything due to the forums being limited right now)

If you don't know what a Smouldering Stone is, it allows you to upgrade the following tools;

• oAlbEhj.png Smouldering Stone + h4BIFM0.png Dragon Pickaxe  CF0NVMu.png Infernal Pickaxe

IXCfGlI.png 85 Smithing is required to make the Infernal Pickaxe

• oAlbEhj.png Smouldering Stone + tyySoeE.png Dragon Axe  fp8pQ0n.png Infernal Axe

yxx5Wdl.png 85 Firemaking is required to make the Infernal Axe

• oAlbEhj.png Smouldering Stone + GyJ5gdj.png Dragon Harpoon AlOL2N0.png Infernal Harpoon

RYHCPXi.png 85 Cooking is required to make the Infernal Harpoon

Each of these infernal tools have a special use to them; Slightly different from OSRS, Runex would allow a 5% boost

• CF0NVMu.png Infernal Pickaxe →  Allows you to Mine 5% faster, along with a 1/3 chance for the ore to be smelted as its mined (Smithing EXP)
  • fp8pQ0n.png Infernal Axe → Allows you to Woodcut 5% faster, along with a 1/3 chance for the log to be burnt as they're chopped (Firemaking EXP)
  • AlOL2N0.png Infernal Harpoon → Allows you to Fish 5% faster, along with a 1/3 chance for the fish to be cooked as its fished (Cooking EXP)

Note: OSRS allows you 5,000 Charges per tool, then it degrades. -That shouldn't be the case here on Runex, infinite use would be more ideal.

qYgPJiE.png Bxc9uEL.png?1

• Cerberus & Hellhounds should drop the Smouldering Stone, Drop Rates likely decided by @Ryan.
  • Perhaps a reward from Prize Boxes, Ultimate Prize Boxes, Prize Chests, & Crystal Chests as well.
Edited by Wayne
  • Like 2

Sent to Ryan.

I'd like to see these as long as they are balanced between dragon and third age, mainly due to the fact that third age tools were very recently released as the new BIS skilling tools for their respective skills. 

• Like 1

+1 but I also agree these would make 3a tools almost worthless.

Great suggestions!

Lava doge will see some revitalization in the near future.

Thanks,
Ryan

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ironman can said:

+1million

This constitutes grave digging, 

If you wish to support an old suggestion feel free to make a new post regarding it and quote/link to the old one.