Vise

Vise Staff Application 2.5

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Adam (The better Adam, Fake @Adam (ILY) )

3. Your age: 18 (19 in a month)

4. Your location: Australia EST+10

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12 Hours interchanging

6. Why you should receive the position:

·   I have experience over 3-5 years of being in multiple Staff Teams ranging through all ranks up to Co-owner/community manager and dealing with a variety of situations and circumstances 

·   Through the time I have been community manager on a range of servers I have taken it upon myself to interact with the community and ensure that they feel the sense of welcome and warmth you would when meeting a friend’s family, ensuring they are not left out and left waiting for hours and interacting with them as if I was just a normal player

·   I am originally born in Australia and speak fluent English and have proficient grammar

·   I believe that the current staff team is lacking in some aspects and staff in certain time-zones and we are in need of some new help

·  After seeing and dealing with this community for quite a while now, I can see what needs to be dealt with as well as the type of players we experience through day to day interactions and chats. I also believe i can benefit the community by ensuring all players are able to play by submitting tickets at any time of the day or helping them fix their client to ensure they can play as soon as possible 

·   I would encourage all players to keep the help chat for civic chats and of course 'help' for new and current players instead of the chat being filled with spam, and unneeded arguments .

· Ensure that in yell and friends chat the language is kept to English so everyone can join in the conversation if they have an input.

·  Due to the experience and knowledge I possess I believe I can make a great addition to the staff team and community through present and future

·    I am always active on forums through my phone, laptop or any other device I have on me or available to me and can submit tickets if someone has forgotten pass or pin

7. What would you do if you became a part of the Staff Team:

·  Through my experience I have seen a lot of servers go down, and majority of them I tried extremely hard to keep them running and the cause of that was staff activity and interactions with the community were lacking and even if all players were interactive with each other when a problem occurred no help was to be seen. 

·  If I became a part of the Staff Team I would encourage events such as mass bossing, PVP events, skilling events and host giveaways to help all new players in there journey through Runex. 

·  I would encourage everyone who rarely use forums only registered to play in-game to keep up to date with forums for events, giveaways and updates

8. Extra Information:

·  Although I can be professional when needed to be I am quite immature when it comes to general things

·  I like to play basketball a lot

· If I'm mean to you or you feel I am being a bit mean, feel free to tell me but my intentions are always for the best I don't mean to harm anyone 

~ Thank you for taking your time to read my Staff Application  

Edited by Vise
  • Like 4

Support from me.

Long standing member of the community, knowledgable and helpful.

Not to mention you are in a timezone that could really use an extra hand.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alpha Rye said:

You really wanna do this bud?? alpha 3.5 coming?

3.5? Please you'll need to get to 100.0 to beat me <3

+1 from me.

Like Logical said, you know a lot about RuneX, and you've been here for a long time.

You'd make a great addition to the staff team.

#MakeThrowyBoisGreatAgain

• Like 1

Finally an application where it looks like someone took there time to make it. Obviously you know its a support from me. Always level headed in-game.

• Like 1

Well it's also +1 from me cuz lvl of his knowledge about RuneX is big and no matter what gonna help to all persons as he can. Also we need a staff who isn't lazy and and will help cuz lately some staff members are slacking with their job i know they got real life too but we need a person who will bee active 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, London said:

-1 from me bc u edate

don't talk to my girl like that or I'll find u irl

• Like 2

That’s a big +1 from me. Any questions or general help that I’ve needed this lil’ boi has been able to answer. 

• Like 2

+1 from me for sure, good luck Vise

Edited by twitch
  • Like 2

-1, sorry. No support.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My personal experience with Vise is impressive. I'm pretty new and joined, and Vise was one of the ones giving me knowledge and support. I support his application, good luck Vise.

• Like 1

Has helped me alot when I first started a year ago, friendly and very knowledgeable of runex (+1)

• Like 1