Rolla

200 Promo Packages I (Break down)

Hey it's Rolla again, if you don't know what I am talking about / to get a reference of what I am talking about watch @Sohan new video linked below

So from 200 Promo Packages I he received the following:

(he opened 1 pet box and one grande box)

c7XNQfY.png

Myself and many others are having a hard time pricing these packages, so below I do my nerdy math... as usual. To not only figure out drop rates, but also an average rough price of everything.

Please note, if I talk about bonds, they will be priced at 500M per 10$, and Donator tickets will be priced at 300k a ticket.

Firstly lets break down the stats on the bonds 

(per roll, two rolls per chest)

$20 Bond 62% (1B)

$30 Bond 19.5% (1.5B) (hard to sell)

$45 Bond 18.5% (2.25B) (extremely hard to sell)

So from just the bond roll's your best possibility is hitting the top 18.5% twice, which would give you either $90 or a cool 4.5B. And if you are like most of us, you will hit the low end giving you either $40 or 2B, for this part I've simply added the two highest prices together and divided by 2 and added 1B for the other roll. as just below 40% I still think this should apply for the over all price

Current price: 2.875B

Now for the chest part

Raid Mystery box .5% drop ((chance at Tbow, honestly would personally price this at 4-5B)

Grand Mystery box 35% drop ((Looks similar to to maybe 2 1/2 chests 5000 dtix, i'd say 1.5B is a fair price)

Pet Mystery chest 34.5% drop (( 4 rolls +access upgrade so 8000 dtix +600-800M 3-3.2B)

Nardah Tokens 100K 19% drop (30-40k per (honestly i'd lean towards 40k since these are not as easily obtained anymore 3-4B))

Grand Chest (3) 11% drop (each piece sells for 250m-300M so 750M-900M per chest total: 2.25B-2.7B

So we have the super rare chance at the raid mystery box, but for pricing I honestly think we should ignore it all together as I can't see more than 20-30 of these packages coming into play during this time period. So we take the other 4 prices add and divide by 4 to get 2.85B. We add this all up and in conclusion I believe the promo pack I is worth around

5.5B-6B, if you are selling the whole package to an ironman remember, bonds are easily sold for 500m per 10$ meaning this + the package is easily worth 13B.

• Like 2

Many Thanks for this! 

This means that this is the best promotion to spend $150 on. Since past promotions weren't even close to being worth this much, this is mostly due to the extra bonds that u get when u open the package.

• Like 1

yea I see that his Rng is better than mines Always Broken that's the price of being Prime I gess

4 minutes ago, Woox said:

yea I see that his Rng is better than mines Always Broken that's the price of being Prime I gess

So I have a conspiracy theory right now. Vithic also made a Runex video opening 25 Promo packages. And also got the raid box on the first package. Leading me to believe something fishy is going on here. Let’s say this sample size is in fact true and the box is .5 drop rate. The chances of both YouTubers first box being the rarest drop is actually retardly low to even be considered “lucky” and seems more so staged so that it gives this fake persona that these things are way more worth getting than they actually are.

ya ik I kept getting Pet boxes Never anything else tho ive never been lucky ended up geting full gwd pet set lol

Edited by Woox