Woox

Running Cata Tokens(x3exp Per 5k) Guide

Some People Ask me how do I get catalyst tokens and Where to go Well heres how to get you Cata Tokens

o6a0rb.jpg(Please Be advised This will require you Going into Deep Wildy So be aware of Pkers) o6a0rb.jpg

In this Guide I will Cover the Following

• Getting Set-up for the Run
  • Required Items to Bring
  • Any Additional Information Tips/Tricks

What are Catalyst Tokens And Why should you Want to Invest in Getting Some for you self Here's Why

nv731y.jpg

Great For Using them When Skilling/Combat Training for Faster Exp Gains

Start By Talking to the Wildy Trader located North When you Teleport Home In-between the General Shops and Rune coin Exchange There You can Purchase Blood Orbs from 1m(1,000,000gp) to 15m(15,000,000gp)

1z3t2cx.jpg

How to Teleport to the Cursed Cavern Click on you Magic Spell Book>Then Look for a o6a0rb.jpgIcon

3093kgp.jpg

After That You Select Cursed Cavern (Be Aware This is A Wilderness Teleport)

When you First teleport there you will be Teleported Infront of a Giant Portal

xp10k4.jpg

You will be given 2 Options

1. Enter the Cursed Cavern

2. Teleport Home(cost of 100 Blood Money)

3.Nothing/Cancel

Here is a Cursed Cavern Map for Those who don't know where to go or Where they have Been Randomly Teleported too Nice to look around At what Monsters you Spawned closest too.

a45zqq.jpg

Credit A Big Thanks Vergari for His Amazing Work Mapping Cursed Caverns(show him some Love Original Post ::topic 1247)

How to Do the Run
Ok  Reffering to the map above Find out where you teleported to By looking around and Find the closes Monster near you then Look at the Map try and Pinpoint where your at.

n1e2qa.jpg

After that Make you Way to the Top Middle Section called (Mining Area) there you will Find a Npc Called Miner

When you talk to him he will Offer you 3 Different Types of items to Trade to him for a Cost of you Runite ore

rbme4j.jpg

• Blood Money 10 Runite Ore per 50 Blood Money
  • Runite bar (10 Runite Ore per 10 Noted Runite bars)
  • Catalyst Tokens (15 Runite ore per 20 Tokens)

If you have Decided to Bring a pack yak Bring a Dragon Pickaxe With you Not When You are there All you need to do is Drop 4 Runite Ore's and Mine 4 Runite Rocks Around the Room/Near the miner. There are some other Rocks there such as adamant ore/Mithril Ore. Also Located where the Cursed Crypt(Cursed Brothers Dwell)

zt9nra.jpg

wall41.jpg

Then its Just Simply Trading in Ores Opening up the Summoning Tab Located Bottem Right of Of you Game options Click on the First Option to open up the Inventory Marked in Red (beware to keep a eye on how long yr famila has left otherwise it may run out of time and disappear leaving all your runite ore on the ground)

Ok After you Have Finished with handing ore into Miner and Ready to Leave the Caverns Simply Follow the Arrows to the Exit Potal and Either Run to Mage Arena bans(for those who didn't Bring 100 BLood Money or if you did Use the Portal again and Select option 2. Teleport Home (Cost of 100 Blood money)

209kg82.jpg

Inventory Setup

w6qhcp.jpg
Blood Money Is Optional Depending if you want Fast Runs or don't Mind Running all the way to the mage Arena (taking a sip of stamina Potion and Refilling Inventory/Summoning Familiar Inventory)

Summoning Familiar

LVL 57 Summoning Spirit Bird (12 Extra Inventory Slots)
2edwhzr.jpg

2lmqib7.jpg

For those players with Lower Summoning lvls you can use the Spirit Bird (average 40 Tokens Per Run)e87ec5.jpg

LVL 67 Summoning War Tortious (18 Extra Inventory Slots)

25rmie1.jpg

244u101.jpg

For those players with Lower Summoning lvls you can use the War tortious (average 60 Tokens Per Run)i1a80n.jpg

LVL 96 Summoning Pack Yak (30 Extra Inventory Slots)

zx4d4m.jpg

2w4i2zc.jpg

If you Have 96 Summoning you can Use Pack yak for Best Tokens Per Trip (average 80 Tokens per Trip)1zgdn46.jpg

Required Items

25jf33o.jpg

x15 Runite ore per 20 Tokens

j990s0.jpg

Blood Orb(Reccomanded to Bring The Lesser blood orb as its Cheap and only Costs 1m(1,000,000gp)

Aditional Information Tips/Tricks
2cy1ruu.jpg
For those Players Wishing for GO for the 80 Tokens Per Run Method Its Required to Bring a (Pickaxe of Any Kind (Rune-Dragon Preferred)

2eeh7xc.jpg

As well as 100 Blood money  to Make you Trips a lot Faster

Aditional Methods If you Don't Feel Like Running Essence

Method 1

Cursed cavern Woodcutting Cursed Tree (Semi afk-Just make sure to watch for Afk Guards)

Please Refer to the Map Above On where you are and Where the Cursed Tree is Located

Where to Find/Chop Cursed Tree and the NPC to hand in Cursed branches

o6a0rb.jpgBe Warned Cursed Cavern is A Highly Traffic Pking Spot Rarely see People But there are chances of seeing pkers Quite often depending on when you goo6a0rb.jpg

20kxd7k.jpg

If you do see Pkers Coming after you Be Prepared to Turn Protect From magic/Range up And try to make it to the Ladder Near the other side of the Room There u can Try and Juke them Hoping they Mess up and u can land the 10 sec Log Good Luck!

2ue3es7.jpg

Credit A Big Thanks to ~Logical~ and ~Roger~ for there help in Making this Awesome Picture

Remember to show them some Love

Inventory Set-up (recommended)

282q0ww.jpg

Lesser Orb is optional for those who want to go straight there Faster or you can use lava Maze run around and Be Right at the Tree just takes a few mins Longer to get there

Reccomanded Items to Bring

2j6963p.jpgDragon Woodcutting Axe    25rmie1.jpg War tourtoious

zx4d4m.jpgPack yak    2edwhzr.jpg Spirit Bird

Or Best Wood Cutting Axe you have For Faster Wood Gathering Summoning familas to hold yr other Items if u choose to get some BM as well as tokens

Npc Will trade Cursed branches for these items

2ueilvt.jpg

alrfys.jpgoavod2.jpg

apikba.jpgsmeq9j.jpg

Method 2

Setting up Traps In the lava Maze to Catch Lava Birds.

How to Teleport to the Lava Maze Click on you Magic Spell Book>Then Look for a o6a0rb.jpgIcon

2m4x56t.jpg

Then select Lava Maze and Click Teleport

After you Teleport you will arrive here

975f5u.jpg

v4qzxf.jpg

After Talking to NPC you will Be able to Trade in Lava Feathers for Such Rewards as,

2rpwxv9.jpg

263ixkh.jpg5y9ea9.jpg

55ih3o.jpgnqziux.jpg

Inventory Set-up(recommended)

9fmhpj.jpg

Reason Why I have only 2 Traps Already had 3 Setup (best to Bring Max of 5 or 6 if you have 99 Hunter Cape)

Also Reason behind Summoning Familiar Listed Below 

Recommended Items to Bring

25rmie1.jpg War tourtoious

zx4d4m.jpgPack yak    2edwhzr.jpg Spirit Bird

Reason why its Better to Bring along a Summoning familiar is because of Pkers so you don't lose any of your Lava Feathers so when yr done u can cash out and store the items in your familiar or (take them out and buy catalyst tokens when your happy and ready to leave)

20qi1wj.jpg

Credit A Big Thanks to ~Logical~for there help in Making this Awesome Picture

If I Have Missed Anything/Forgotten Anything Please Feel Free to Tell me In game or by Leaving a Comment and ill be Sure to Correct/Fix it up.

As Always I wish you Luck on Running into the Caverns for your Catalyst Tokens

Until Next Time

Bye For Now,

Woox

Edited by Woox

Nice guide, you should also add in a few other decent catalyst token methods in the wilderness such as Cursed tree woodcutting and lava wagtail hunting.