Woox

One Big Wilderness Guide

ALL IN ONE WILDERNESS GUIDE

Ok this took me a While to put this togeather Because of it getting Wiped 2 times and I have to start from scratch again Well here we go In this Guide I will be Covering all of the Following

• Wilderness Bosses Such as
  • Vet'ion
  • Callisto
  • Venenatis
  • The Infamous Cursed Caverns
  • Lava Maze

Wilderness Bosses

Spoiler
  • In Every Boss Guides I will Be covering the Following Gear I recommend (completely Up too you on what you wish to Risk Due to it Being the Wilderness) this is what I typically bring Choise of Magic/Range/melee up to you Of course.
  • Gear Set-up
  • Inventory Set-up
  • How to Teleport to the Boss
  • How to Kill it & What to Pray 
  • Please Note I did Forget Blood Orb/Tabs for Bosses

All Wildness Bosses Can be Found Under the Pk Teleport Known as (Skull and Bones) Icon in you Magic Spell Tab

14b3pra.jpg

I tend to Bring same kind of Invent when going bossing in wildy invent changes abit to my liking totally up to you on what u decide to Bring.

Vet'ion

e6anes.jpg

Vet'ion (pronounced "VET-tee-un") is a skeletal champion that resides north of the Bone yard. He uses Melee  attacks, Vet'ion has two forms: the (purple) regular form and the (orange) reborn form. (As for Runex He only will Have 1 Form.

Gear Recommendations
jhbg9f.jpg

Inventory Recommendations

2h3rd6h.jpg

(yes I forgot Blood Orb sorry)

How to Kill & What to Pray Against Him

Basically for Vet'ion Only being a Melee Type of Wildness Boss Just have protect From melee up at all times and Smash Away.

Possible Rare Drops

2csfbdf.jpg

Callisto

35c1ob5.jpg

Callisto is an enormous bear that resides south of the Demonic Ruins, and is notable for being the only monster to drop the Tyrannical ring and the Callisto cub.

• Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
  • His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
  • There is a pile of bear droppings in the woods south of his spawn, with the examine text "Now you know." - a reference to the popular colloquialism, "Does a bear shit in the woods?"
  • Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.

Gear Set-up (Melee)

jhbg9f.jpg

Inventory Set-up

2h3rd6h.jpg

How to Kill it & What to Pray

When fighting Callisto, the player should activate Protect from Melee and go into melee distance.

Possible Rare Drops

vq5g9k.jpg

Venenatis

mjmfsx.jpg

(Shoutout to the Random I forgot you Name Lol)

Venenatis is a large poison spider that resides east of the Bone Yard, and is the only monster to drop the Treasonous ring.

• She was a player-suggested boss, which was adopted into the game after a substantial amount of positive forum feedback.
  • The term Venenatis comes from the Latin "Venēnātis", which means "Venomous" or "Poisoned".

Reccomended Gear setup

jhbg9f.jpg

Obviously Serp or Jungle Totem Is best items Either to Bring for Venom Protection Just didn't have 1 of them lel

Reccomanded Inventory Setup

fodd10.jpg

Possible Rare Drops

j9u3bb.jpg

The Infamous Cursed Caverns

Here is a Map of the Cursed Caverns for the people who don't know where to go (since the mini Map is Blacked out When inside)

15my4p4.jpg

Credit for Map goes to (Vergari for his Amazing work Show him some Love) (original Post can be found at

Slayer Gear setup(completely up to you)

jhbg9f.jpg

Inventory setup(completely up to you)

2exmphk.jpg

Some Information on Cursed cavern

• Spoiler

• Large cavern located in the deep wilderness, open for plenty of exploration and pking (level 50 wilderness, single combat within cave)
    • Entrance portal location located within wilderness teleports. Requires a blood orb in inventory (of any type) to enter the portal.
      • Using the entrance portal will spawn/teleport you to a random part of the cavern
      • There are nine different portal locations that you can be spawned in
    • Alternative entrance: Ladder in the center of lava maze (no blood orb requires) (web cutting now works at lava maze)
    • Your minimap and compass are blinded (blacked out) while in the cavern, so be careful!
    • All of the monsters in this cavern will drop blood money!
    • Cavern contains the following features:
      • Cursed tree
        • Can be cut down for cursed branches, which can be exchanged to the lumberjack (next to the tree) for various items
      • Dark altar
        • This altar allows you to craft blood, nature, death, or soul runes
        • There is a "Cursed essence rock" next to the altar that can be mined for pure essence (unlimited)
        • The altar provides double runecrafting experience, and an extra rune per essence
        • The altar can also be used to restore prayer (right-click "pray-to") every 30 seconds
      • Larry (merchant)
        • This blood money merchant is found roaming around the cavern
        • Taking the risk to bring your blood money for his store may be very rewarding!
        • Includes new item: Dragon spear p++ (functional special attack)
        • Includes new item: Cursed cape (currently the best magic cape bonuses)
      • Cursed mine
        • Contains runite, adamantite, and mithril mining rocks
        • Runite ore can be exchanged with the miner for various items (including runite bars)
      • Slayer master
        • Special slayer master that gives 2X slayer point tasks
        • Tasks mainly consist of the monsters within the cavern
    • Cavern contains the following monsters:
      • Lava dragons
        • Drops lava dragon bones (85 base experience bury) (340 base experience on altar)
        • Rare chance to drop cursed gloves, casket, and blessing!
        • Rare chance to drop lava whip
      • Frost dragons
        • Drops frost dragon bones (180 base experience bury) (630 base experience on altar)
        • Rare chance to drop cursed boots, casket, and blessing!
        • Rare chance to drop ice whip
      • Abyssal demons
        • Demons in this cursed cavern have a rare chance to drop the new abyssal bludgeon!
      • Chaos druid warriors
      • Ankous
      • King lava dragon
      • To enter the king lava dragon lair, you must obtain a rare teleport scroll from lava dragon drops (cursed cavern)
      • The scroll takes you to an instanced lair (the KLD does not respawn after death, one kill per instance)
      • This dragon drops the following new exclusive items:
        • Grand lava dragonhide
          • Common drop chance
          • These hides can be used to craft new lava dragon d'hide equipment
          • Current craftable set pieces: body, chaps, and boots
          • This set offers great ranged combat bonuses!
        • Lavafire shield
          • Very rare drop chance
          • Dragonfire shield with animated lava texture aesthetics
          • Improved stats, in comparison to the traditional shield
          • Capable of the same dragon breath effects as the traditional shield
      • Cursed equipment
        • Within the cursed cavern, you can use blood money upgrade certain equipment into new cursed set pieces
        • In order to create these equipment pieces, speak to the "Cursed enchanter" found within the cavern
        • He will offer to upgrade equipment for the cost of blood money:
          • Cursed platebody
            • Costs 12,500 blood money and an obsidian platebody
          • Cursed helmet
            • Costs 7,500 blood money an obsidian helmet
          • Cursed platelegs
            • Costs 10,000 blood money and obsidian platelegs
          • Cursed amulet
            • Costs 5,000 blood money and an occult necklace
          • Cursed cannon
            • Costs 25,000 blood money and a handcannon
        • The following items are also now available from the cursed casket:
          • Cursed ward
          • Cursed ring

•  

All Information on Cursed Cavern Was Provided Via (Ryan's) Update info Please If you Haven't checked them out please do so for Further Information

Possible Rare Drop

Frost Dragon

33kw58l.jpg

Lava Dragon

34rvju9.jpg

King lava Dragon

2882jro.jpg

As well as Grand Crest pieces 2&3

Possible Drops Include Abyssal Bludgeon

mjlthg.jpg

Possible Drop From Abyssal Demons When Killing them Within the Cursed Caverns

Cursed Key

29ef5l.jpg

Cursed Keys Can only Be found/obtained Within the Cursed Cavern To obtain one All you have to do is Kill Monsters (Frost/Lava Dragons/Anks/Chaos Druids/Abyssal Demons) You have a Random Chance of getting one to Drop Apon Landing a Drop you can Proceed to the Cursed Crypt Located in the Mining Area (Reffer to the Map Above Done By Vergari)

Once inside you will Face the 4 Cursed Brother (Much Like Burrows Consisting of 2 Melee Brothers/1 Range Brother/1 Mage Brother) After Killing all 4 You can Open the Chest up. Some possible Loot From the Cursed Chest Includes

• Coins
  • Blood Runes
  • Death Runes
  • Blood Money
  • A variety of Cursed Items
  • Player vs Player Armour (aka pvp)
  • Gran Crest Pieces 1,2,3
  • And Many More Different Kinds of loot to Be obtained (Note I haven't don't very many Cursed Keys Only Noted Some of the Items I have gotten/seen

Lava Maze

(I wont be Added any Gear setup's/Inventory Setups Due to the Fact I will leave this Section completely up to you be for warned This is a High Pk Zone With Very much wealth to gain if Lucky

Here are some Pictures if you are unsure What you can do u can Also Read Below/On Updates

25qf4tx.jpg

When Fighting Lava Demons Rember to have Pray Against Melee up at all times

wv7814.jpgnbunb8.jpg

Skilling Fishing Lava Eels & Lava Wagtails Alterative to killing demons for Keys

21m6tlx.jpg

Sergeant daemon

2nw05lh.jpg

Entrence to Cursed Cavern

1rojh0.jpg

Lava Key Chest for when u get Key drops

P.S Go Kill I Am Iron He Never Leaves Here Go Gang Up On Him (LOL #REKT#RATTED#GOODLUCK#RESPECT)

(Credit to I Am Iron for Letting me Take a Picture with him)

Lava maze

• Spoiler
    •  
    • Lava maze has been added to the wilderness teleports
    • Lava demons
      • Found roaming around the maze
      • Includes some exclusive drop items, such as:
        • Lava keys
          • Opens the lava chest (see below)
        • Lava pendant
          • A unique amulet that acts as an anti-fire shield
    • Lava wagtails
      • These huntable creatures can not be caught with the falconer's glove
      • Gives lava feathers when trapped
    • Sergeant daemon
      • Found within the maze, offers rewards in exchange for lava feathers:
        • Blood money
        • Catalyst tokens
        • Experience lamps
        • Lava keys
    • Lava eels
      • Available to be caught at fishing locations
      • Lava feathers are used to bait them
    • Lava chest
      • Found in the center of the maze
      • Opened with lava keys (dropped by lava demons)
      • Gives a variety of different rewards
        • Includes rares, such as the Lava pendant

•  

All Information on Lava Maze Was Provided Via (Ryan's) Update info Please If you Haven't checked them out please do so for Further Information

Lava Demon Common Drop

2z6xq0w.jpg

Other Rare Drops You may have a change at Getting Are

Lava Key

sfxdo9.jpg

Lava Key is a 1/128 Drop Chance of Receiving one From a Lava Demon When Obtained You can then Run around to the Middle of the maze to Open a Chest for Some Possibly Good Loot And Many Other Items Here are some Possible loot.

• Dragon Claws
  • Cursed Key
  • Lava Dragon Bones (Noted)
  • Tytrus Helm
  • Lava Dragon Hide(noted)
  • Master Task Bottle
  • Pheonix Cross Bow
  • Dragon Full Helm
  • Lava Fire Shield(or Dragon fire shield Not too sure on that 1)
  • Lava Whip
  • Cursed Casket
  • Dragon Spear

Cursed Chest

2jdhsia.jpg

Chance For some good Random Loot(Not quite Sure wat is the Droptable)

Lava Pendant

xogztk.jpg

Is a 1/128 Chance of Receiving this Drop Which is Highly Sort after for Raids in General Because of the Effect it Provides

Lava Pendant has This Effect When Worn

9i8i11.jpg

Stats on the lava Pendant

2ujmrtz.jpg

If you have Made it to the End of this Guide Thank You Very Much for Reading and I hope this Information helps a bit I know I didn't do Mage/Range Setups I have yet to add them and will do so When I have the Time.

This Guide too over 2 hours to do casue of the Forums Timing out or something I had to re write all of this 4 Dam times and Now its Finally Finished THANK YOU RAW YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!.

Now as All ways I Wish you Luck on your Adventure Into the Wilderness to Face off Agianst the Bosses/Monsters/Creatures/Dragons/PKERS And May the RNG Gods be forever in you Favour

Until Next Time,

Woox

• Like 2

There are multiple things in this guide that are not yours, proper credit should be awarded.

Ex. Cursed dungeon map (Vergari made this), Cursed dungeon explanation (from update thread)

Please don't carelessly copy and paste without giving credits.

Other than that, great guide.

Edited by Ralph

i really appreciate this guide but you did copy and paste +1 this is very helpful for me since i never go in wildy only for dailes will check out the lava keys 

yes I know Ralph I still have to edit for Credit Thankyou for Reminding me Should Be Updated Now

Edited by Woox

Just now, Murdaaa said:

do not come to the wilderness.. i am always watching 

loc

Ya im always up for Help and Fixing it up If you Wish to lend me a Hand

I haven't added in other stuff Like Rogues castle, Chaos elemental, Mage Arena, Training Grounds Haven't got around to Adding them

Edited by Woox

Cannot get lava fire shield from chest, also its called Tyras Helm not tytrus, good guide over all