iron viser

Raids improvements

I kinda love to do raids but the way it is atm it is, is literly impossible to do it solo without dieing (even with a team it is hard) and if you do, you lose 100% of all your points?  For real, this demotes me so hard. I mean spending 30mins - 1h to die at olm and losing all points. Also the Bosses before olm are semi - kinda hard and when you kill them you get 3 mantas and a pray pot. Srsly ... From my side Raids is too Hard for Players that want to do it but only can afford low tier Gear. I`d like to see some changes.

Please support this post if you agree.

- viserbro

yeah i do think the same way... then again raids are the end game stuff, but even with barrows stuff its hard

Edited by Iron Series

Well the thing is that raids is endgame content, you aren't going to pull off a flawless run with mid tier stats and low tier gear.

I for one, can do solos quite easily on my ironman because I have maxed combat and close to max gear. 

You'll just have to get better gear and try again, Raids can't be made any easier than it already is. 

I agree with Logical, it's not hard at all if you know how the different bosses work, and what kind of attack style you should be using on the different bosses. You can do Vasa without being hit, same goes for Tekton, if you pray correct, move correct and pay attention. 

I've been telling a lot of people who ask me to join their raid so I can help them better gear, I won't do raid carries unless you're close to top tier gear, simply because it's endgame content and I don't see why a person with barely any gear should get a shot on the best gear in the game if I do the whole raid and they just leech. 

I agree with others above. I'm not sure what level you are or what low to mid tier gear you're using but you can still probably complete solo raids without dying. Focus on bringing only what you need so you have more supplies and then just get to know the boss mechanics. As @Matt said you can do a lot of the raids without taking damage at all just relying on prayer regeneration.