Amethyst

Skilling Quality of Life Suggestion

Hello,

Today I am here to present a Skilling Point system that would invite more players to achieve the 120 capes that people are suggesting for the QoL update. I think that for a lot of prime/supreme players, we go through a lot more skilling than the other game modes. Especially as iron men, where resources cannot be bought. Yes, the counter argument to this thread is that achievement rewards are a thing, but they give lousy rewards for skillers besides the cosmetics that give bonus, and I think I can speak for a lot of players that a skilling point system would be unique and fun.

Some ideas for the skilling rewards:

• Purely, the skilling point system would be very similar to the runex system. For certain activities being done, a certain amount of skilling points will be acquired.
  • They can be spent in a shop like the RuneX shop for certain items that may require XP amounts for requirements to wear them. 
  • This would create a tier like system that would make players with higher XP counts feel more prestigious.
  • Also, I feel that it would really invoke a lot more players to go for 120 capes once they are added into the game

There is a lot more that could be added to this idea, its just the matter of the community coming together for a new content idea.

There are currently only 2 players with max XP. I think this would invoke some more players to start skilling again. 

Amethyst

I like the idea of a skilling point system; 

But in regards to the shop, It should be full of cosmetics or forms of skilling mystery boxes such as herb boxes. Items such as seedicide, coal bag etc could be included. 

However skilling sets should be earned through doing the skill itself. I would love to see them added to each skill and you have a rare chance when earning experience in a certain skill to get a part of the set.