stickeyd

Update Suggestions

I'm going to name just a few off the top of my head.  If you can think of anything else please pm me in game or comment on here and ill update this.

- Coin/money pouch: More convenient than constantly going to bank. Especially when trying to buy items from TP.

- Pest Control: Another way of getting void or void could get taken out of runex store.  (Could also add elite void. being donor could give more points per game (would increase donor numbers))

- Move money making tracking bar to a different location: It wont block the PM's

- Rev Caves: More wilderness content. Spreads out player base in wildi rather than having everyone at Lava Demons.

- PK Points system: Create a shop that has pker gear. (Would possibly get more players active in wilderness and so people would stop complaining about the "horrible pvp achievements")

- Increase gambling pass price: Up the price to 100m or more. (Prevents new players from raging on first day and makes them actually play the game before losing their bank.)

- New items in Crystal Chest: Just need a wider variety of "rares" in there. (Add LFS for @Logical so he can finally get one) (Actual items to add; Noted row's, iban staff, task bottles)

- Raids: Just because its needed

- Dragon two slayer boss: The new dragonbolts would be nice and could even add a random new item for people to try and get)

- Bloodhound pet from tasks: can be won from any level task. (new cool pet to acquire)

-Add Trading Post to Elite Zone. (I'm not sure why regular donor zone has one but EZONE doesn't. Also could add better drops to brutal green dragons or switch them for a different monster.)

- Add more bosses to VIP zone: It really doesn't matter what boss but more needs to be added in there.

- More entitlements for VIP and Legendary donors. (As it stands now, there's not a huge difference between the two and I personally believe deters players from reaching that donor status which is sad)

- More agility zones: Could add rooftop training. 

Please let me know if you want anything else added.

V/R

Stickeyd

Edited by stickeyd
  • Like 2

I would say, 1 thing more, which is needed, but cerburus to be instanced. it can be setup the same as zulrah, where you pay 95k for an instanced or go usual, so you can duo if you want.

-Elderdrake

More uses to player owned houses for the owner since it seems to be used for multiple reasons on regular osrs other than the altar. I haven't visited my poh in the last 2 months feel like more could be done with it though not sure yet what exactly :P

Also prehaps something in return for people putting their houses open for others to use? After all they went through the trouble and money to make it