Alpha Rye

Alpha rye's Server Support application

This shouldn't be happening on a staff application let Alone dragging staff into it.

This has kinda turned into a dispute about a players attitudeon a staff application and staff are having to defend themselves, or even get involved. Pretty disappointing considering the whole point of a staff application is for someone to apply, and let people comment there thoughts, the applicant can take it as an insult, constructive criticism or as something to work on in the future. This shouldn't of turned into a dispute about someone.

Anything Alpha has said to me is a joke, I joke with him less than i do with vintage and its 1000 times worse when i do with vintage.

This shouldn't be on a staff application, either taken to a different post or in discord. 

~Vise

Edited by Paradox
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Raw said:

You got screenshots? Post em. The whole thing with nickoo is why i asked all staff to get involved. I didn't know if it was scamming or not and at the time (that night) it wasn't. I got the vorpal for giving him wild immunity plus immunity from murdaas disc (you set that deal up fam) i decided to sell the vorpal and he asked to buy it. Anyone else could have bought it too ifc. I didn't need the weapon. Keep thinking what you want, i've got nothing to hide. 

ur fake dude like fr stop

This has gotten a little out of hand, criticism is one thing but I feel I need to point a few things out;

Firstly, Wayne, you made quite the round of accusations against Alpha, which is funny because you have only just come back so you must have seen all of this happen in a matter of days. I've never witnessed Alpha pull anything close to "I'm friends with the mods, I'll get you in trouble" and I would be one of those friends, I think everyone has a tantrum when they lose gambles, this isn't something unique to Alpha and I've never seen him beg players to support him application. 
You say these are just your 'opinions', but you made a lot of damaging claims and a small amount of opinions. I'd like to see some proof of your claims or at the very least a re-wording of your post. If not, I will remove the sections that can't be proven as I do with any unsubstantiated claims.

Secondly, Raw, I was there as well when he said those things in the first screenshot and it was clearly a joke, even the person the joke is about knows that. Seems like you're picking at straws to undermine Alpha on that point. Also, not sure it is in the best interest of the application process to say '95% of the staff don't like you'. Not to mention that anyone who applies would be understandably dying for staff, I'd never support an applicant if they applied and weren't eager. 

Also, Matt, Alpha didn't bump his application, Wayne did.

Alpha does have a lost of points to improve on, and I think he needs to focus on those before putting in another applications. But I hope I've pointed out that everyone has points to improve on.

Any replies to this post in regards to its content should be made on another post, discord or myself directly. Violations may be deleted or hidden. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Logical said:

This has gotten a little out of hand, criticism is one thing but I feel I need to point a few things out;

Firstly, Wayne, you made quite the round of accusations against Alpha, which is funny because you have only just come back so you must have seen all of this happen in a matter of days. I've never witnessed Alpha pull anything close to "I'm friends with the mods, I'll get you in trouble" and I would be one of those friends, I think everyone has a tantrum when they lose gambles, this isn't something unique to Alpha and I've never seen him beg players to support him application. 
You say these are just your 'opinions', but you made a lot of damaging claims and a small amount of opinions. I'd like to see some proof of your claims or at the very least a re-wording of your post. If not, I will remove the sections that can't be proven as I do with any unsubstantiated claims.

Secondly, Raw, I was there as well when he said those things in the first screenshot and it was clearly a joke, even the person the joke is about knows that. Seems like you're picking at straws to undermine Alpha on that point. Also, not sure it is in the best interest of the application process to say '95% of the staff don't like you'. Not to mention that anyone who applies would be understandably dying for staff, I'd never support an applicant if they applied and weren't eager. 
On the note of you obtaining a vorpal staff from Nickoo, you can say it's all about wilderness immunity etc, but let's do the maths.
You charge 1b for immunity, but Vorpal is 10b+, something doesn't add up there. Not to mention I heard with my own ears that he promised you the summer partyhat (which you didn't get). It would have been much better to just say Nickoo was hooking a friend up because your reply doesn't cut it to be honest. 

Also, Matt, Alpha didn't bump his application, Wayne did.

Alpha does have a lost of points to improve on, and I think he needs to focus on those before putting in another applications. But I hope I've pointed out that everyone has points to improve on.

Any replies to this post in regards to its content should be made on another post, discord or myself directly. Violations may be deleted or hidden. 

1.) i wasn't there, i wouldn't know it's a joke. It's something alpha himself would say. Picking at straws? No.

2.) myself and many other ppl asked nickoo for things when all of the staff said he was in the clear. Even you did if i recall. Might have been jokingly on your part. I asked for the summer hat. After we all came to a conclusion i asked him for it again or vorpal since vorpal is cheaper. Didn't think he wanted to gib hat. when it was clear he wasn't going to throw me anything i then laid down to sleep because it was late my time. Alpha pmed me telling me hes msging him about getting the vorpal and made a deal with him for wilderness immunity (from the whole discord, not just myself) and immunity from being banned from murdaaa's disc by either myself or murdaaa. Alpha rye also said that we would take nickoo on pking trips or raid trips (i can't remember which) alpha made the whole deal with nickoo in nickoo's pms. So there was no 'hooking' anyone up. When i decided to sell the vorpal it was after pking with it for a while. I yelled about selling it and ironically nickoo asked to buy. Ask him yourself.  

• Like 1