Alpha rye's Server Support application

1. Desired Staff position

Server Support

2. Your name

Zachary

3. Your age

Currently 22

4. Your Location

Florida, West palm beach (eastern time zone)

5. Average amount of game-play hours per day

6-10 hours a day normally

6. Why you should receive position

I Feel I'd make a great addition as server support because I've been an active player on Runex for months on end. I'm Very active on the forums and I regularly post and update content (suggestions, guides etc.) I'm capable of taking responsibility of this position while balancing my real life activities. One thing I love to do is assist players, I answer every private message that has a question regarding the server and I'm always answering questions posted on the CC help chat. Most of the Runex community has respect for me and I give nothing but respect back. 

Although I have no prior experience as a staff member on Runescape private servers, many opportunities have been presented that I could have assisted with that require a staff member. I love this server with all my heart and I take pleasure in helping other players enjoy the server by spreading the knowledge I've picked up through personal experience, I know how every custom works and the ins and outs of Runex. Id be a great addition to the team and hope you take this into consideration!

Thank you, Alpha Rye

Edited by Alpha Rye
  • Like 6

I've supported you in every application you have made and this will be no exception.

You are active, helpful, generous and knowledgeable. 

+1.05

• Confused 1

Just now, Logical said:

I've supported you in every application you have made and this will be no exception.

You are active, helpful, generous and knowledgeable. 

+1.05

3rd times the charm (: thank you brotha

Very active, great guy, helps in cc, good forum posts, sexy VIP rank which would be beautifully covered by the SS rank.

A big old sloppy +1 from me.

Good luck buddy :)

• Like 1

(>-.-)> Boi... If you don't get it this time, I'm quitting.

100% agree that you should be staff :D

• Like 1

Though I do not know you very well personally I do believe you would be a worthy addition to the staff team, you seem to be a trustworthy and mature person that helps out where he can from what I've seen from chat.

+1 From me

+1 Great lad 100% support for SS. Very helpful and always calm headed even when he's losing at gamble ;). Also seems that he is online often in my timezone which would be great, as little staff are usually online.

I think you would be a nice addition to the staff team, you help people a lot and do many giveaways which is good for the community. Only problem is that when you're not doing that you're basically always gambling. Staff requirements indicate that gambling is fine but should be kept to a minimum - this is important because if you get cleaned there would be a big chance of quitting. Other than that, you'd make a very good staff member.

Aside from everyone's approval, my vote is No. -For the reasons stated below

• You're very quick to pull out the "I'm friends with Moderators, and will have you punished" towards players. (Very bully like)
  • As far as arguments with players, you seem to escalate the problem more by baiting them into flaming. (I've noticed this a few times)
  • You have a temper tantrum when you lose gambles, especially when players don't want to gamble with you anymore.
  • Excuse my wording on this.. But you're (to me) an "Attention Wh*re" on RSPS's. (You set high standards for players to notice you)
  • You have a temper tantrum when you lose gambles, especially when players don't want to gamble with you anymore.
  • I personally think you're just in it for the rank next to your username, to feel like you're simply above a player.
  • Also, players who run around begging other players to vote Yes on a Staff Application is unethical to me. (Just my opinion)

As much as you'll likely deny or argue your point over the statements I've made, keep in mind.. they're just my opinions, nothing more. I simply see you as being an active & knowledgeable player here, not someone in a position to accurately rule out punishments towards players.

~Good Luck with your application

Edited by Wayne
  • Like 6

On 4/29/2018 at 12:06 PM, Wayne said:

Aside from everyone's approval, my vote is No. -For the reasons stated below

• You're very quick to pull out the "I'm friends with Moderators, and will have you punished" towards players. (Very bully like)
  • As far as arguments with players, you seem to escalate the problem more by baiting them into flaming. (I've noticed this a few times)
  • Excuse my wording on this.. But you're (to me) an "Attention Wh*re" on RSPS's. (You set high standards for players to notice you)
  • I personally think you're just in it for the rank next to your username, to feel like you're simply above a player.
  • Also, players who run around begging other players to vote Yes on a Staff Application is unethical to me. (Just my opinion)

As much as you'll likely deny or argue your point over the statements I've made, keep in mind.. they're just my opinions, nothing more. I simply see you as being an active & knowledgeable player here, not someone in a position to accurately rule out punishments towards players.

~Good Luck with your application

I appreciate your opinion  but I've always said "Gl and GG" when gambling someone (I don't even gamble anymore) I've never said "I'm friends with mods I'll have you punished" if someone is flaming me I'll just screen shot and post to staff... I never run around begging for people to upvote me? I always say give me 100% honest feedback which is true (I don't even really ever mention to anyone about my ss app) I get teased all the time about "ss loc" I'll agree with you on the Rsps attention whore, as someone who is metro sexual I like to be noticed in a positive way tho (hence my give aways when I had eco etc.) as far as arguments go, I will be moderate and be passive aggresive verbally by saying "lol ok" or ask someone to back up there statements.. take in mind I've been pking a lot so I'm getting a lot of hate/flame but I'll work on my humility.. and you recently just came back so you're stating these presumptions from small things from months ago.. remember there was an Alpha vy who was a completely different person and was toxic lol..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where should I start? Well. I rarely ever comment on staff applications because they show a certain bias however I just don't care in this situation.

It's no secret that you think you're high above all of the other applicants and think you're high and mighty in the sense that all of that staff love you. News flash, they don't. Only logical does. 2vn1lzb.png

People shouldn't be applying for staff because "I just want to" You need to have a set plan in action and have a certain mindset, which you do not. You cannot go around acting the way you do and continue being toxic towards everyone and think an apology is going to be okay and get people to support you. It doesn't work that way. Look at me when I was running for SS. I still pked every day and didn't say smack to anybody I killed. I just did it. 2czeqe9.png

Let's face it. You're a narcissist who feels he should be high above everyone in RuneX when you're just as equal as everyone else on the server, myself included. You don't have any of the necessary skills needed to break down an argument or dissolve a situation. At this point it's a bit ridiculous. I'm tired of people putting staff apps in, quitting and coming back and helping for a day thinking they're owed something. Nobody on RuneX is owed anything. If you're able to up and leave at any time when you're potentially needed somewhere that doesn't show stability. 

There's plenty more that can be added to this but it's not needed. I'm not taking any more interest in this than I need to. Don't blame your shortcomings and throw your friend Alpha Vy under the bus because you can't take criticisms. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Raw said:

Where should I start? Well. I rarely ever comment on staff applications because they show a certain bias however I just don't care in this situation.

It's no secret that you think you're high above all of the other applicants and think you're high and mighty in the sense that all of that staff love you. News flash, they don't. Only logical does. 2vn1lzb.png

People shouldn't be applying for staff because "I just want to" You need to have a set plan in action and have a certain mindset, which you do not. You cannot go around acting the way you do and continue being toxic towards everyone and think an apology is going to be okay and get people to support you. It doesn't work that way. Look at me when I was running for SS. I still pked every day and didn't say smack to anybody I killed. I just did it. 2czeqe9.png

Let's face it. You're a narcissist who feels he should be high above everyone in RuneX when you're just as equal as everyone else on the server, myself included. You don't have any of the necessary skills needed to break down an argument or dissolve a situation. At this point it's a bit ridiculous. I'm tired of people putting staff apps in, quitting and coming back and helping for a day thinking they're owed something. Nobody on RuneX is owed anything. If you're able to up and leave at any time when you're potentially needed somewhere that doesn't show stability. 

There's plenty more that can be added to this but it's not needed. I'm not taking any more interest in this than I need to. Don't blame your shortcomings and throw your friend Alpha Vy under the bus because you can't take criticisms. 

Lmfao bro vise was right there when I said that 😂😂😂 learn to take a joke, and I've applied multiple times so don't you think "I really want staff" isn't acceptable? Obviously applying multiple times I'd be dying for it? You think I want it just for rank? That's absurd,you and me have bashed heads for months, you have your power swings and like to control people, especially over the #freemurdaaa discord where you've banned me countless times from that discord for little to no reason, cmon raw you're very biased against me... but it's whatever, to each there own

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Raw said:

Also you keep taking bribes from players that scam other players (nickooo scamming deniz) I was under cover and have all the screen shots from that, you knew you had to give the vorpal back so you sold it back to nickooo a day before knowing he had to return it for some quick bucks, were not all saints here raw. 

Good day

13 minutes ago, Alpha Rye said:

Lmfao bro vise was right there when I said that 😂😂😂 learn to take a joke, and I've applied multiple times so don't you think "I really want staff" isn't acceptable? Obviously applying multiple times I'd be dying for it? You think I want it just for rank? That's absurd,you and me have bashed heads for months, you have your power swings and like to control people, especially over the #freemurdaaa discord where you've banned me countless times from that discord for little to no reason, cmon raw you're very biased against me... but it's whatever, to each there own

i specifically gave raw rights in my discord to moderate it when im not here and keep it civil so were not running around bitching at each other like little schoolgirls on the internet. raws power and discord has nothing to do with the nature you are relating it to. however, i have to agree with raw, you know about as much of the server as a baby calf, ever since ive been taking you in the wilderness and u left gamble you have pointed out to me countless times, mechanics, places, and items that you had NO idea about. its a no from me baby

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Alpha Rye said:

Also you keep taking bribes from players that scam other players (nickooo scamming deniz) I was under cover and have all the screen shots from that, you knew you had to give the vorpal back so you sold it back to nickooo a day before knowing he had to return it for some quick bucks, were not all saints here raw. 

Good day

You got screenshots? Post em. The whole thing with nickoo is why i asked all staff to get involved. I didn't know if it was scamming or not and at the time (that night) it wasn't. I got the vorpal for giving him wild immunity plus immunity from murdaas disc (you set that deal up fam) i decided to sell the vorpal and he asked to buy it. Anyone else could have bought it too ifc. I didn't need the weapon. Keep thinking what you want, i've got nothing to hide. 

Please make new staff applications instead of bumping up the old ones. I did support you before, but not anymore. 

• Thanks 1