Vise

Yes it’s that time

Well I never thought I’d be making this really, but over last month or two I’ve just seen the server become increasingly toxic and some of the things said are really inexcusable. I’ve seen some staff and players just argue on yell for 5 mins without even considering the players who don’t want to see it. Finally in my view RuneX doesn’t have enough end game for me, I’m fine with almost every achievement for comp cape but the kills I see to be a brutal as I don’t like killing innocent and defenceless skillers/pvmers or people doing there daily to make money. 

Runex was enjoyable but over the last 1-2 months I’ve lost the motivation to play.

Sorry, everyone but this goodbye.

• Sad 1

About time homie, join me at osrs :P Server has been on road towards toxicity for a while by now.

Well "server part/server view" 'awwww you're leaving awwww sad sad sad sad'. 

Nah aint becoming that child, I'll just drop it here, we'll talk soon and let's play other games where we actual belong instead hanging around places where we don't belong.

See you soon homie! @Vise @Vise @Vise @Vise @Vise @Vise Love you too

• Like 1

Sucks to see you go :/ talked to you about it the other day. Keep in touch on discord and like Garf said, join us on osrs. ❤️❤️

• Like 1

Sad to see you go. Only interacted a few times, but was a pleasure each time. Pm if you'd want to stay in touch.

Sad to see an active player go. Sucks to quit over 1 achieve and a bunch of toxic ppl which u find many all over the internet anyways tho :l