Aieron

Goodbye, this time for good

I've left in the past for a little mandatory breaks here and there, but this one is going to be permanent. I'm finishing up my studies and changing my outlooks and attitudes towards life and what it may bring. I'm going to focus on my career and hopefully finding someone to start a family with, along with taking care of myself physically and mentally. I've played many servers since starting them in 2005 and starting Runescape in 2000, but Runex remains my favorite runescape private-server to date. Great community, great staff, great bosses, great content, and awesome updates. Wishing continued success to the server and all of its inhabitants. 

Best of luck to everybody in-game and out-of-game and I hope you all enjoy whatever it is that you're doing or going to do with your life. Thanks for all of the good times. Catch ya on the flip side.

Sincerely, 

Aieron/Nick

• Sad 1