The Mast3r

Oldschool RS

G'day,

Just wondering how many of the boys on this server are over on OSRS? Hope I'm within my rights to make this post. If you are on OSRS leave a comment below. I'm just over 100CB lets chill over there too!

varrock_bank.png

Just finished base 70 stats and got 99 attack

And I'm pretty sure there are quite a large number of OSRS players on here

I'm just a low life newbie still. Trying to work my way up to do some more stuff.

Some key stats of my acc

A70 S80 D63 R72 P44 M63 HP76

Fetching 70. 

Slayer is 60 but working on it non-stop while on runex

I was grinding osrs until last week I quit because my account got hacked right in front of my eyes, they managed to get through my authenticator, my password and my bank pin, and managed to remove all my gold and rare items within about 2 minutes because I reset password straight away. Put so much effort into my gold and items and all just gone at the click of a finger. Absolute BS. 

tbh i have an osrs account but was hacked about 2 weeks ago as i didnt sort out my two step verification setup, but have not bothered with the account since as i grinded so hard to get the stuff i got but i cant do that all again so to be honest i would probably play again maybe but not sure depends how i feel and if i can be botherd to grind again..