Vergari

Catacombs/Ancient Caverns, Skotizo, New BiS Melee Weapon

Catacombs or Ancient Caverns (this name is more in line with the cursed caverns)

A brand new custom dungeon(or vanilla OSRS catacombs of kourend) filled with a new boss and slayer monsters to fight

New Slayer NPCs

Slightly improved versions of current slayer NPCs(Such as an abyssal demon with 250 health and 180 combat level)

OR

New, custom variant of the current slayer NPCS(that count as an the respective task(s), or as their own seperate tasks)

Brutal Variants of every dragon(Green does NOT count towards daily activity)

New NPC drop table

Every NPC would have:

-A slightly improved droptable

-A chance to drop Totem pieces, which will have a low droprate(i'll explain why later on)

-A chance to drop a new item that can be used to craft bone crushers and charming imps(maybe cost 50 for both with a droprate of 1/50?)

Skotizo or something else

Identical (or almost) identical to the OSRS boss, whatever is possible with this server's cache

What Skotizo would drop:

Ancient Fragment - Upgrades a Chaotic (Melee?) Weapon to a brand new ancient variant(with slight improvements to strength bonus and accuracy)

Baby Skotizo - Basic new boss pet

Task bottles - 100% or VERY common drop of regular task bottles and a rare chance at dropping master task bottles - can be balanced by making the droprate of the totem pieces rarer(and still requiring 3).

This will bring fun new PVM encounters, add a new variety of slayer tasks to slayer, aswell as bringing in a way to get bonecrushers and charming imps without runeX points

Edited by Vergari
some noob
  • Like 1

I support the catacombs,

But not the bonecrusher or imp methods.

At a certain point, RuneX points will become semi useless (mainly for ironmen). This would bring that sooner.

I would like to see high tier weapons, but maybe not in this fashion.

I have probably asked Ryan to add catacombs 15 times :,) please Ryan