Wayne

What brought YOU to Runex?

What brought you to Runex? :D

• YouTube Videos, Vote Sites, Friends? (Honest answers would be appreciated) 

SpawnPK brought me here - Which is also Owned by @Ryan

• Like 1

Sohan brought me, the reason I stayed is the "polishedness" of the server, everything works nicely and it feels nice and professional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I came to runex because of being cleaned on another server for 60b. I was an "Eco cleaner" until a guy with 1 hour game time cleaned me I lost 20 in a row. So far I really enjoy the server with the skilling grind and I will max combat when my skills are maxed.

• Like 1

Spawnpk saw the post after I was cleaned and thought haven’t played an eco server in a while 

• Like 1

Old server I played for 11 months closed down, so asked my friend to find a server to try out. been here ever since.

• Like 1

I was looking around for something to procrastinate on while studying, and I went through so many different games and private servers, but nothing clicked. I decided to try out an rsps and went through every single entry on Runelocus top 50 to find one that had different gamemodes since I wanted a low rate gamemode, and I ended up really liking this one. I actually quit within two days of playing, but after realising there's no other server like this one, I came back and I'm glad I did :).

Edited by KebinTea
  • Like 1

I decided I wanted to play a RSPS at work after running out of OSRS membership.

I fell in love with all the achievements and having an econ server with a small-medium player base is always something I've loved.

21 hours ago, KebinTea said:

I was looking around for something to procrastinate on while studying, and I went through so many different games and private servers, but nothing clicked. I decided to try out an rsps and went through every single entry on Runelocus top 50 to find one that had different gamemodes since I wanted a low rate gamemode, and I ended up really liking this one. I actually quit within two days of playing, but after realising there's no other server like this one, I came back and I'm glad I did :).

I hope your sig is in good humor my friend.. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DAQQS said:

I hope your sig is in good humor my friend.. 

It is don't worry, I fuckign died when I saw it. Loved it so much that I had to put it as my sig... I think its the combination of ur avatar and the comment that gets me xD

Edit: I can remove it if you'd like, I tried asking you in-game if it was alright to use but I think you were afk. I don't mean any ill-intent when using it, just thought it was hella funny

Edited by KebinTea

I was looking for a PvM server, i first found it on R-L and Toplist and then checked a few videos on Youtube. So, it was kinda both.

• Like 1

Joined in January (No idea how I found it) but later quit due to being bored of my prime account.

Came back because my friend bragged about how good his prime ironman was, Look at me now :3 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Been playing runescape since 2005.

Have played before and during eoc and stopped playing osrs since month ago.

I have never really played private servers, always been on the official runescape all that time, with ofc alot of breaks between it.

Runescape was taking to much time. 

Wasting and spending your whole day just to get 1 level up on a skill.

I decided to search a good private server. Searched on google and found a runescape private server vote site.

Runex was the first server i tryed and i liked it right away! :) Have tryed different mode's and decided to play supreme on mine account 'Morphus'

I like the achievement system that this server has, Also the community seems nice. 

Edited by timeless
  • Like 2

A server I played for a while closed so I decided to look for something else. I tried other servers and never liked any of them. I saw Sohan doing a video on it and figured I'd give it a shot. Its been my favorite server so far. 

• Like 2

I was flicking through the RSPS top lists & saw the server. I had tried a few others previously including spawn servers however, I've been looking for a server to play casually while I AFK slayer etc on OSRS.

• Like 1

An rsps clan called The Next Generation, they mentioned runex in the discord so i checked it out

• Like 1

Rsps vote site actually. I was bored of actual osrs and decided to play a rsps. I had played rsps before and knew they all had vote system so I visited a site and this one looked the most intriguing because of “automated gambling”. I hate trust gambling so that’s what hooked me.