Ramzi

[Official] YouTube Raffle Event RESULTS

Thank you to everyone who participated, it was fun seeing all the different videos!  

Just a reminder, the prizes were: 

• One lucky winner will receive:
    • $50.00 bond
    • Mystery chest
  • Two lucky winners will receive:
    • $20.00 bond
    • Mystery box
  • Five lucky winners will receive:
    • $5.00 bond

Originally there was going to be 8 winners of the event, but sadly we only had 4 participants in this event so only these four players will be able to win. 

Congratulations to the following winners: 

To the winners,

Please send me a forum private message with the in-game account you'd like to claim your reward on.

Thanks,
Ramzi

It was sad to see that not too many people entered this event, and I'm a little regretful of the absolutely poor effort I put into my videos.

Hopefully we can get more people interested in these official events in the future :) 

Congratulations everyone!

19 minutes ago, Ramzi said:

Thank you to everyone who participated, it was fun seeing all the different videos!  

Just a reminder, the prizes were: 

Originally there was going to be 8 winners of the event, but sadly we only had 4 participants in this event so only these four players will be able to win. 

Congratulations to the following winners: 

To the winners,

Please send me a forum private message with the in-game account you'd like to claim your reward on.

Thanks,
Ramzi

Congratulations to everyone else who took part :)

7 minutes ago, lildowil2 said:

Rewards we're fairly insignificant i think which may be why not so many people did it. 

There was over $95 of free bonds not to mention the extra items. 

It took me 3 minutes to win $20. If people think something like that is insignificant, I can't wait to see them get a real job.