Rolla

Rolla's XP/H Tests

I would like to see the mining/smithing xp of smithing rune via gaining runite ores from the granite mine vs mining/smithing xp of smithing rune via gaining runite ores from dzone

5 minutes ago, Primal said:

I would like to see the mining/smithing xp of smithing rune via gaining runite ores from the granite mine vs mining/smithing xp of smithing rune via gaining runite ores from dzone

Okay, so let me make sure I got this down, you'd like to see the method in which I mine runite ore and coal, and form them into bars per inventory compared to turning in granite for runite ore and coal from the granite mine correct? The only reason this is semi confusing to me is the ore that comes from the granite mine would be noted, therefor I don't see a reason to do it per inventory rather then stockpile for an hour. I'll do it if you'd like to see it, I just want to make sure though.

Edited by Rolla

Red chins xp and how many per hour? Not sure if that's calculated already, I'm still new around here. 

48 minutes ago, Sverige said:

Red chins xp and how many per hour? Not sure if that's calculated already, I'm still new around here. 

they are currently broken, unless you use the gloves. Its about 30 chins an hour atm otherwise.

3 hours ago, Rolla said:

they are currently broken, unless you use the gloves. Its about 30 chins an hour atm otherwise.

Since Sharks are quite easy to catch maybeeee test run on sharks? :P with fishing cape etc ofc.

On 9/3/2017 at 5:47 PM, Rolla said:

Bumped! Added farming!

You can spam click herbs/crops to pick em up faster, sorry you have to re-do the video now.

Test fastest smithing xp per hour: is it rune platebodies or making dragonfireshields

Test fastest rc xp per hour: is it cursed caverns or attaching cerberus crystals to boots