Safi

"Help" CC Monitors

Recently, help cc has been more toxic than normal with plenty of arguments and flaming going on; not your average banter but actual rude shit.

Implement some sort of monitor system with the authority to manage the clan chat would help in creating a calmer environment because currently it is the opposite and is more of a flame cc than anything.

This has in fact been suggested before and did not seem to be implemented but the implementation now would prove to be beneficial for actually making help cc a place where players can get help instead of reading various players flame one another.

• Like 2

I have similar issues to the original suggestions of this;

New 'help cc' rules would have to be implemented, I do not want these 'monitors' to be able to dictate what constitutes as flaming etc because every ones opinions are different. 

The arguing doesn't go out of hand to this degree very often, it was just unfortunate that there was no staff online to intervene, perhaps we should just appoint new staff as they would be able to control the help cc as well as do all of the other things that players require of staff in these staff empty times.

You all need to stop saying that the CC is just for help, other wise i'm going to start reporting everyone who gambles, pks, sells items or just talks in the clan chat because none of those things are under the definition of 'help'. Obviously I wont, but you see my point.

9 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

perhaps we should just appoint new staff as they would be able to control the help cc as well as do all of the other things that players require of staff in these staff empty times.