52xp

"Librarian" at Home

So let's talk about this little guy with the OG haircut: 

f_WwCs_1RgazzBmpLJr5Xw.png

Since no one knows what the hell he's in the game for, here's a suggestion for him: 

H3586vV3RKWnoMRmqY62iw.png

Make a new minigame that rewards these books, so we don't have to spend points on them.

And on top of that, you could replace those 6 spots in the Achievement shop with some new items in the near future?

@Ryan @Ramzi @Roger @Kliksa @One

Edited by 52xp

I understand your suggestion but I feel like he was added for a purpose (incoming update?)

Plus I have no problem using points for the books, I can always give them back anyway for full price refund lol 

• Like 1

I agree with Safi here, it was likely added for a specific purpose. A big hint at this is that staff such as One and Roger have asked them about this and received no answer, if it was added by mistake they would have removed it already :P

I'm well aware that it wasn't randomly added by mistake and is likely for a future update.

This suggestion is clearly geared towards what that update could/should be. 

And Roger actually told me to post this, so. :^)

2 hours ago, 52xp said:

I'm well aware that it wasn't randomly added by mistake and is likely for a future update.

This suggestion is clearly geared towards what that update could/should be. 

And Roger actually told me to post this, so. :^)

I don't know man, I like books as is but if the update for the librarian is bad I'll support this instead hehexd

Support, the books aren't exactly "achievement" items - would be nice to earn them elsewhere, and not have to keep buying & selling them back.

No support from me sorry.

Book barely cost any achievement points, and you can sell them back anytime, it's not that hard to get them.