Sign in to follow this  
Smoked Trees

Suggestions for Skilling Enchantments / Event Enchants

Just some thoughts & Ideas I have that I've also seen other players talking about as well:

1. Add an enchantment into the game for event hunter gear / event pets with low success rates that increase token yield (would give a use to dupe pieces / event pets)

2. Add overall enchantment success vs fail rates (would give players a better idea of their chances compared to the current % system)

3. Similar to the previously mentioned event hunter gear enchants, add in skilling equipment enchants with low success rates  that have chance to boost exp rate (ie for 5% to 10%)

4. Add in a skilling task streak system (would give players more of an incentive to not cherry pick tasks & actually do the tasks the skilling master gives)

5. Add a graceful set enchant into the chest (potentially need all sets dyed) + 1k marks (roughly) with new set increasing marks of grace yield + exp boost

6. Add skilling pet enchants into the game, with the result being a pet that gives an exp boost in their respective skills - could make pets that are easier to obtain like heron (sorry nota), beaver, golden chin, tangleroot, rock golem more modest rates of 20-40% success rate and give full pet sets like the runecrafting & agility pets 100% rates as they are obviously much harder to obtain. I believe this would give players more of an incentive to grind for pets & get multiple pets rather then just rcing them - can also add the materials of the respective pet into the enchant which could potentially make skilling supplies slightly for viable as a means for cash 

Overall I love what the server has done in terms of the skilling updates, and I know many want pvm oriented content but I feel these updates would further balance out the content on the server and give players more of an incentive to grind skilling. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any other feedback or ideas - or see any problems with these suggestions.

Edited by Smoked Trees
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Moist bussy said:

2. Personal counters for each enchant so you can track your own successes and fails. Don't care about entire servers success vs fail rate

Vouch for this personal counter. would be nice to know tbh