Cloud

1 - 99 Agility | Cloud

fb3PgAu.png

So you think you can run, huh?

Well buckle up because you'll be doing more than running kid,
And this guide will be showing you how to do it all the way to level 99.

Agility cape detailAgility cape detailAgility cape detail

At 99 you can finally wear a cape that is restricted by a virtual level, wearing the cape without the required level burns your back off and turns you into a pile of ashes. These are the ashes imps pick up wondering around Wizard's Tower. People come out of the tower thinking they are some elite mage, try to put on a stolen 99 magic cape and BAM 'gg mate' they burn into a pile of ash. So WARNING: Only wear a skill cape when level 99 is achieved, don't be a fool. The skill cape on RuneX acts as a spottier cape when worn.
Anyway, let's get started.

Stamina Potions Stamina potion(4)

Stamina potions are the medieval variant of steriods, the potion tastes like a rat's ass, but it will make you feel pumped and invincible.
Stamina potions are frequent drops from Fiyr Shades, accessed through the daily money making teleport.
Alternatively, you can make energy potions by using 'Clean Avantoe' and 'Mort Myre Fungus' on a vail of water. This requires level 52 herblore.

A super cool trick

Unable to get potions? Don't worry, there is still hope.
When you run out of energy, simply teleport home and click 'Heal' on the nurse by the well.
If you are in the wilderness, the portal by the entrance gate is a teleport home.

vyh0E6l.png

Levels 1 - 35: Gnome Stronghold.

When you are starting your journey to become a professional athlete, the first place you want to head is to the land of the gnomes. Gnomes have small body parts which means their training course is also small, giving you an advantage. Due to your size you should be able to step over most of the gnome obstacles, so these first levels should be a breeze. NOTE: check your daily money making tasks, if you have to do 15 laps of gnome agility, do it rather than moving on at 35.

To get to the land of the gnomes, click your training teleports on the magic tab, then agility, then 'Gnome agility course'

DkapaTY.png

Run forest.

Levels 35 - 52: Barbarian Outpost.

So you think you are cool just because you climbed a few nets? Well, tubbs, that's nothing. The barbarian land is where the training really begins. You will need to swing over spikes and maintain balance under high-pressure conditions. Remember to check for daily money making activities. To get to this course, use the training teleports again, and select 'Barbarian agility course'

Bx5BdUf.png

Levels 52 - 99: The Wilderness.

Now we enter the dark realm, kids. The wilderness is a violent and disturbing place for even the most fierce no-life rsps players. This is where your true mentality and strength will be tested (not the skill). Prepare to be slaughtered by blood thirsty n3rds and their ancient magics that they learned on a school trip to the desert. Before heading out, fill your inventory with useless items that you don't mind losing, such a vials and bows(u) this will ensure that, on death, you will keep your marks of grace as they will be sent to your bank. There is usually a daily task for the wild course, so do it.

R9fndTW.png

The Mark of Grace Exchange

After running around for ages, you will accumulate 'marks of grace' these are currency for running equipment, because in the medieval ages they used a different form of currency for everything. This running equipment will ensure that you have more stamina, because it's magic and shit. (Your run energy will degrade slower). You gain marks by completing a full course.

Gnome course: x1 mark per course

Barbarian course: x2 marks per course

Wilderness course: x3 marks per course

The cost of the full outfit is 1050 marks.
This means you would have to complete the wilderness course 350 times. Minus a few from previous courses.
If you want to complete RuneX and get as many achievements as possible, keeps the marks for the outfit to unlock 'The Amazing Grace' achievement.
Otherwise, use them on lamps to get other skills to 99 (probably best to use them on runecrafting.)

7zMQKvH.png

After a long grind, or a short one if you are a normal scrub like me, you will look something like this.

Related image

Good luck.

Edited by Cloud
  • Like 4

My favourite guide ever made, actually made me laugh my ass off! Great job haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roger said:

My favourite guide ever made, actually made me laugh my ass off! Great job haha

Thanks a lot, I will be going through each skill when I finally figure out my life

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

Thanks a lot, I will be going through each skill when I finally figure out my life

I sincerely hope you do :D

Jokes guide man, funny af

Edited by raid

On 5/19/2017 at 4:33 AM, Cloud said:

This is where your true mentality and strength will be tested (not the skill). Prepare to be slaughtered by blood thirsty n3rds and their ancient magics that they learned on a school trip to the desert.

accurate af...

On 5/20/2017 at 2:24 PM, Kliksa said:

Accurate guide, jokes and memes! 8/8 M8

My favourite comment ever made, actually made me laugh my ass off!