Sign in to follow this  
tranquil

Make the collection log store OP

Collection log points and the items you can buy with them literally represent completing different areas of the game. I think the rewards should better reflect the massive amount of time spent gaining these points. Allow the rewards to be OP, let them be the end game items they are, items players will be enticed to strive for. 

Specific suggestions for the current shop items:

Pets - Buff collection beast 2 to give +6 to all damage instead of 4, and 10% accuracy for all styles. It is not really ever worth using the collection pet over an epic pet considering the passives on epic pets + the additional bonuses from accessories. 

Shoulder monkey - Buff cursed shoulder monkey to have stats of Meteorite cape, Enchanted god cape, & ava's assembler (vork head avas.)

Cursed void attachments - Double the passive effect of the elite void set which is :

Helmet Set effect
Void melee helm.pngVoid melee helm +10% to melee damage and accuracy
Void ranger helm.pngVoid ranger helm +10% to ranged damage and accuracy[1]
Void mage helm.pngVoid mage helm +45% to magic accuracy[2]
  1. Jump up The upgraded Elite ranger version provides an additional 2.5% ranged damage; a total bonus of 12.5% ranged damage instead of 10%.
  2. Jump up The upgraded Elite mage version provides an additional 2.5% magic damage bonus.

Collection pendants: Buff collection pendant 4 to 7.5% xp gain and 7.5% drop rate. Adjust other amulets accordingly. 

By the time you are going for collection logs you will have most likely obtained most of the usual end game items available. I really feel we need to allow the collection point rewards to compete with those items. At 220 days played I have just over 300 collection points to give perspective. I cant even afford the most expensive collection items, and there would be no reason for me to worry about getting them.

Collection log point shop should indeed have very good stuff in it because getting those points for the best stuff in there will take ages.