Sign in to follow this  
Beedle

Beedle's Enormous Mole Pet Contest/Giveaway

As I'm sure many/most of you know, I've been having some trouble getting my Emole pet on Dung Beedle. And, as such, I have grown spiteful.

So to retaliate, I have vowed that as soon as I get the little shit, I'm abandoning it

Yep, you read that right, it's gone. By what means? One of you. 

It's simple - Reply to this thread with what killcount you think I'll get the pet at (Currently 971) and whoever is closest (Under, over, or dead on - if someone actually gets it dead on then I'll add something extra on top of the pet) will get it. 

One guess per person, no editing. Good luck all.

Spoiler

yeet.png.41c98aeea39a53bc0455185747ca8b1d.png

Hear me out,what if we all raise a fund together and donate it to Ryan to remove the emole pet from boodle his drop table?

2 minutes ago, Abigail said:

Hear me out,what if we all raise a fund together and donate it to Ryan to remove the emole pet from boodle his drop table?

No

4 hours ago, Beedle said:

As I'm sure many/most of you know, I've been having some trouble getting my Emole pet on Dung Beedle. And, as such, I have grown spiteful.

So to retaliate, I have vowed that as soon as I get the little shit, I'm abandoning it

Yep, you read that right, it's gone. By what means? One of you. 

It's simple - Reply to this thread with what killcount you think I'll get the pet at (Currently 971) and whoever is closest (Under, over, or dead on - if someone actually gets it dead on then I'll add something extra on top of the pet) will get it. 

One guess per person, no editing. Good luck all.

Reveal hidden contents

yeet.png.41c98aeea39a53bc0455185747ca8b1d.png

kc 1113 ironotto1