James

The RuneX HCIM War

Hello everyone!

It's that time where we attempt to give you guys some nice stuff for having some fun in game.

This is where myself and @Raw (and some community members) have come up with HCIM wars.

What do the HCIM wars mean?
HCIM wars is about who can be the best HCIM in a PvP tournament in only a week, yes ONE WEEK, of playtime.
Why are we doing HCIM wars?
Personally, as a player that hasn't played too much of the ironman game-type, I believe I can speak for a few people and say that we need something to give us something fun to do, something fun to grind. This is where this fun event comes in. If you don't wish to enter, don't feel forced too.

So, what do you need to do to join the event..?

We're only holding 16 places for this event this time around as this is going to be a test event for the future.

1. You need to reply to this forum, saying you wish to enter, then you need to create your new account.
  2. After you have created your account, you need to comment it's name in your original reply by simply editing the post.

First come, first serve. However, if you join and you back out last minute, you'll be DQ'd from any future event like this. as it wastes our time, and ruins the experience for another player. (If theres a legitimate reason we can understand.) 

Disclaimer: Your account CAN NOT log in, until we open the event. which we will disclose in the near future!

THE ACCOUNT HAS TO HAVE A JOIN DATE AFTER THIS FORUM THREAD IS POSTED

RULES OF THE EVENT

1. You are allowed to enter on ONE account and ONE account only.
  2. If you are to die on the HCIM whilst in combat during bossing/afking/training, this is classed a legitimate death and you will be removed from the tournament bracket. (Someone lucky will get a bye to the next round.)
  3. You can only have a $10 donation rank. (Any higher you will be disqualified)
  4. If you are to disconnect from the servers that causes a death, it's unfortunate to say but you will be removed from the bracket. (You have to be a HCIM to be in the final tournament) and you will not be able to re-enter this event, until the next one.
  5. You can not commit any sort of "foul play" towards another competitor. (Example: Telling a friend to crash another contender at thermy whilst they're grinding an occult necklace for the final fights) If you're caught doing this, you will be DQ'd and punished, severely. (Judged at the discretion of myself and Raw)
  6. This is an account only yourself can grind, if you have any logins from any other person, you will be DQ'd.
  7. You cannot ask someone else to fight the tournament for you, if you do the grind and we find that someone else is going to be fighting the final fights, you'll be disqualified and blacklisted from any of these future events.
  8. The fights at the end will be in a "NH" fashion, Your set-ups will be as your own, so you bring your own set-ups, your own food. You fight your own battle and survive how you can.

If there is anything myself and Raw have missed, we will discuss them as and when to make a decision on the outcome of something.

Now we get to the fun part, THE REWARDS!

REWARDS FOR THE EVENT

FIrst place will receive: $100 in bonds
Second place will receive: $50 in bonds
Third place will receive: $20 in bonds

We really hope that this event will go well as it will open up a lot of opportunities for the future events we may hold.

Please make sure you have the time to play if you enter

May the RNG for drops be in your favour, best of luck.

Entries are now CLOSED! (06:45AM GMT+0)

TIMER TO THE 1V1 TOURNAMENT: https://countingdownto.com/?c=2969851

Competitor list: ejiB9sh.png

• Like 3

Is this going to be a sort of “All pile into multi” kind of thing? Or will it be 1v1’s?

2 hours ago, Drugs said:

Is this going to be a sort of “All pile into multi” kind of thing? Or will it be 1v1’s?

From memory, it will be a bracket system where contestants fight whenever they are online together.

7 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

From memory, it will be a bracket system where contestants fight whenever they are online together.

Not bad, I like the idea of this but due to work commitments I cannot participate fully to maximise efforts. If it were possible to duo an account then yes, I’d enter but rip.

wow this sounds so dope but unfortunately my pking skills are trash but gl everyone else i hope someone records a video of there fights would be awesome content

This isnt really for me but this is a step in the right direction for sure. We've been needing cool events on Runex for awhile now so good on you guys for coming up with this :)

oops commented on secret account

Edited by GIM Test 3
wrong account

AS Co Co Co Creator of this amazing Event. I'd like to join myself please

el t o x I c is my hcim name

Edited by El Toxic

id like to enter : >

username: hcwar romp

Edited by Romp

Never seen such a stupid idea... First iron is not for pvp and second hci is not for dying... Besides that the rewards are crap for risking an account with 7 days playtime.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fff said:

Never seen such a stupid idea... First iron is not for pvp and second hci is not for dying... Besides that the rewards are crap for risking an account with 7 days playtime.

I get what you mean but this would be sort of a DeadMan Mode kind of thing, y’all run a normie Hcim for 7 days, trying to stay alive etc.. 9/10 times on dmm, you die your out unless you got mules but ofc this cant be done without hella work being done!

I would like to enter :)

account hc pvp

Edited by rc

verry nice but maybe a litle bit too late with this corona thing :/. 

starting work again monday so i wont be able to participate! still amazing content tho!